Woman, 50, murdered because man couldn't get an erection and she asked for 500 baht

webfact

Woman, 50, murdered because man couldn't get an erection and she asked for 500 baht

8pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A man in Trat, eastern Thailand, told police that he bludgeoned a woman to death after he took her to his derelict room.

Sakthawee, 63, a second hand goods dealer, had been drinking with a woman named only as Jit, 50 at a sala near a fitness park in Muang district of Trat.

He suggested sex and she willingly went to his room, he said. But despite concerted effort he failed to perform and after she demanded 500 baht when he hadn't even had sex with her he was furious.

So he battered her to death with a blunt object then dragged the corpsee back to the sala that was 100 meters away.

Police found the victim on Sunday. She had a bloodied face and signs of dragging on her back. She was a local cake seller.

There was no shortage of locals who told them who was responsible.

The suspect initially denied involvement but after it was found out that he had many previous records of assault against his name he admitted it.

Muang district police said he would appear in court today.

Police said that there was no evidence that the suspect was mentally retarded and locals confirmed to Sanook that "Nai Toi" as they called him was normal on the surface.

But when he drank he became a different person entirely, they said.

He had been convicted of stealing from a temple before, they said, and also had murdered a drinking buddy though a lack of evidence led to him being let off.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-08

2 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

"But when he drank he became a different person entirely, they said."

Plenty like that around, farangs included!:saai:

RIP to the lady.

Yes and those people should be punished extra harsh, they knowingly put their pleasure (alcohol) before the safety of others. No problem with people using drugs including alcohol as long as they don't bother other people. But people who respond badly to drugs should just not take them.

1 minute ago, robblok said:

Yes and those people should be punished extra harsh, they knowingly put their pleasure (alcohol) before the safety of others. No problem with people using drugs including alcohol as long as they don't bother other people. But people who respond badly to drugs should just not take them.

I have an old friend who's regular drink used to be beer or wine. Some years ago he swapped over to Whisky, partly due to putting on lots of weight.

Anyway, if he becomes too drunk on whisky he can become very unpleasant (although not violent). Also, it seems he never remembers anything of his behaviour, I've mentioned it to him and he just kinda grins or has like a blank look on his face?!

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Sakthawee, 63, a second hand goods dealer, had been drinking with a woman

Herein lies the problem.....When us males reach 45 i'm sure most experience declining lebido.

Adding alcohol to the mix you're not far off Mr limp D%%k

58 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

I have an old friend who's regular drink used to be beer or wine. Some years ago he swapped over to Whisky, partly due to putting on lots of weight.

Anyway, if he becomes too drunk on whisky he can become very unpleasant (although not violent). Also, it seems he never remembers anything of his behaviour, I've mentioned it to him and he just kinda grins or has like a blank look on his face?!

Alcoholic Blackout.

last time i tried, the girl stopped suckin after 3 minutes, started crying,

and wanted not only the $50 we had agreed on if she gave me an orgasm,

but also a tip on top of it for being useless.

is it not reasonable that if she dont deliver, then there is also no pay ?

11 minutes ago, poanoi said:

but also a tip for being useless

A very long time ago when I used to do that stuff a lot, I'd often wake up in the morning still very drunk, having not even touched the girl all night.

I'd always pay what I promised on account that it was my own stupid fault for getting too wasted-drunk to have done anything.:saai::sleepy: (Plus, cos I'm a big softy when it comes to women)This was when I was in my 30's, when woodies were woodier & weren't a problem!:smile:

12 minutes ago, poanoi said:

no honey...?

no money, honey ;)

10 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

A very long time ago when I used to do that stuff a lot, I'd often wake up in the morning still very drunk, having not even touched the girl all night.

I'd always pay what I promised on account that it was my own stupid fault for getting too wasted-drunk to have done anything.:saai::sleepy: (Plus, cos I'm a big softy when it comes to women)This was when I was in my 30's, when woodies were woodier & weren't a problem!:smile:

i hadnt drink for a couple of years at the time,

i tried as good as i could translate english-vietnam service

that no swallow=no money, but alas, i ended up paying $50 for listening to cries,

all the while listening to curses how cheap i was that didnt give a good tip

1 hour ago, poanoi said:

You obviously picked the wrong blow job supplier.  I suggest you try a lady boy next time.  You never know, that may just work a bit better :smile: 

9 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

You obviously picked the wrong blow job supplier.  I suggest you try a lady boy next time.  You never know, that may just work a bit better :smile: 

no, never again

3 hours ago, robblok said:

No problem with people using drugs including alcohol as long as they don't bother other people. But people who respond badly to drugs should just not take them.

Bassically correct.

If only it was as simple as you say. 

6 minutes ago, Tradewind777 said:

This cake seller lass learned that you cannot have your cake and eat it.  She didn’t ask for too much though, 500 baht for a Bomb Alaska is not a steep price! A little extra for icing on the cake!

Inappropriate comment. Unnecessary. 

39 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Some one said to me not so long ago ' It is only blokes that know what a bloke likes '.

Not sure if this is so but it might be worth a try , not that I wood , even with out a hard wood ......................sorry lost me way now .

27 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Actually many a good blowjob get's delivered by the LB's out there.  Fortunately (or not) quite a few of the recipricants don't realise that until after they.... finish! 

It might be so but I can't see how you relate this to the story ? 

4 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

500 baht for a concerted effort seems fair. I'm guessing that if he's member had gone up then so would the price.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

a gainfully employed 50 year old cake seller presumed friend of the accused asking money for sex. is "money for sex" the olympic sport for thai women?

2 hours ago, yosuik said:

Alcohol, The Gateway Drug.

alcohol in of itself can be the gateway to alcoholism which is and can be just as bad as any hardcore illegal drug if not worse.

Archived