'Drunk' woman interrupts breakdancing street performers and steals the show with series of incredible backflips

snoop1130

'Drunk' woman interrupts breakdancing street performers and steals the show with series of incredible backflips

By Abigail O'Leary

PAY-Drunk-woman-interrupts-breakdancing-street-dancers-to-perform-backflips-and-steal-show.jpg

This is the amazing moment a 'drunk' woman interrupted a group of breakdancing street performers - and stole the show with a series of incredible backflips.

The hilarious scenes were captured on mobile phone on a street in Pattaya, Thailand, which begins with a group of men showing off their moves in the street.

After a few performances, the woman staggers into the middle of the watching crowd to showcase her own gymnastic prowess.

Full Story: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/drunk-woman-interrupts-breakdancing-street-12499927

===================================================================================

Acrobatic foreign tourist wows Walking Street

This is the moment a foreign woman stole the show from street performers on Walking Street by herself performing a series of impressive back flips.

The footage, which was shared to the Bangkok XL Facebook page, shows the woman walk into the circle where the breakdancers were performing.

She then steadies herself to perform some backflips of her own, which is met by cheers and praise from the onlooking crowd.

The acrobatic woman then calmly walks back to her friends, collects her beer and carries on her way.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-09

Some of those guys were really good.  Whilst the girl was obviously a gymnast in a former life, what she was performing was 'break your neck dancing'.  Fortunately she got away with it on this occasion.  I suspect her travel insurance wouldn't have paid out for a serious spinal injury, then it would have been the obligatory GoFundMe page.

1 hour ago, Unsane said:

Some of those guys were really good.  Whilst the girl was obviously a gymnast in a former life, what she was performing was 'break your neck dancing'.  Fortunately she got away with it on this occasion.  I suspect her travel insurance wouldn't have paid out for a serious spinal injury, then it would have been the obligatory GoFundMe page.

Probably more chance of being injured on the way there on a motorcycle.

1 minute ago, trigpoint said:

Probably more chance of being injured on the way there on a motorcycle.

The gymnast would have probably not been covered for motorcycles either.  Another obligatory GoFundMe page had she had an accident.  

You see where I'm coming from?

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

Seriously boring! I remember when they had real performers on that street. I suppose, as everything else that has come to a state of decay in Pattaya.

The break dancers have been doing their stuff (used to be in front of Candy Shop) for at least the last 5 years and probably longer........

What's a "real" performer to you?

Some of those breakdancers are athletic despite what some may think. At least it is better than being accosted relentlessly by 'pimps'.

And the farang girl was welcome relief. I wonder if some P.C. wowser now wants her arrested for showing her knickers in public? :whistling:

Archived