'Drunk' woman interrupts breakdancing street performers and steals the show with series of incredible backflips

snoop1130

7 hours ago, Get Real said:

Seriously boring! I remember when they had real performers on that street. I suppose, as everything else that has come to a state of decay in Pattaya.

Oh yes I remember that.

You could go out with a 1000 baht , get roaring drunk, procure 2 lasses, buy a 3 course meal and get proper street entertainment. 

The good old days eh.

3 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

Has anyone else explored the rest of Bangkok XL facebook page ? :whistling:

There's some bird with a huge cock between her legs :cheesy:

I knew what to expect, but just couldn’t resist taking a peak.

8 hours ago, Get Real said:

Seriously boring! I remember when they had real performers on that street. I suppose, as everything else that has come to a state of decay in Pattaya.

Still plenty of performers in Pattaya and for a few hundred baht they will be happy to perform for you any night of the week!  If you want to see street performers however, I would suggest you try somewhere else.  Unless of course the like the performance of drunken brawling farangs and off their trolley bar girls with a grudge! 

1 minute ago, dunroaming said:

Still plenty of performers in Pattaya and for a few hundred baht they will be happy to perform for you any night of the week!  If you want to see street performers however, I would suggest you try somewhere else.  Unless of course the like the performance of drunken brawling farangs and off their trolley bar girls with a grudge! 

You know that bargirls had nothing to do with this, right?

After that I must say that what you are suggesting is not something that I would be interested in. You know, some of us like to live a descent life, even if we choose to stay in a foreign country.
And you are quite right. You are done roaming about this with me.

1 minute ago, Get Real said:

You know that bargirls had nothing to do with this, right?

After that I must say that what you are suggesting is not something that I would be interested in. You know, some of us like to live a descent life, even if we choose to stay in a foreign country.
And you are quite right. You are done roaming about this with me.

Priceless :laugh:!!!

Maybe a reality check would be in order for you :laugh::laugh::laugh:

6 hours ago, Ramdas said:

As soon as she drinks she becomes anybody’s but nobody cares about her shameful state, sounds like she’s english ??‍♂️

1000 baht says she's definitely not from England.

9 hours ago, Get Real said:

Boring ?  What do you expect ? A free show of world class circus ?

I wish I was only half as fit as anyone of them.

44 minutes ago, maximillian said:

Boring ?  What do you expect ? A free show of world class circus ?

I wish I was only half as fit as anyone of them.

Did you find anything that said that I expect anything? I compared.

I was more amazed her norks didn't pop out during the inverted revolutions :ph34r:

Very lucky with last double backflip as she pulled short landing on her knees, so easily could have broken her neck while nine sheets to the wind!

11 hours ago, topt said:

The break dancers have been doing their stuff (used to be in front of Candy Shop) for at least the last 5 years and probably longer........

What's a "real" performer to you?

The Thai boxers, especially them little fellas!

Archived