Hell's Angels in Isarn

Neeranam

This is really weird. I took my family to a new restaurant in Khon Kaen recently and there were two old men wearing motorcycle colours. Because of this, I'll never go back(despite them being OAP's. How can a family restaurant allow them entry? I was involved with these gangs in my criminal days and certainly don't want my kids mixing with them. What is going on, apart from a mid/late life crisis. At immigration today, I saw an Ozzie guy wearing a leather vest with colours on the back. Not the sharpest tool in the shed obviously. He was having difficulties and I offered to help with translation and was told to <deleted> off. 

Have these guys come here because they have been banned in Australia?

I heard the ex head of the Banditos has a restaurant in Thailand. 

Do they actually think they can mess with the Thai police?

I do some work with the CSD here, and they are keeping a close watch on these guys.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fairly judgemental post from someone who suggests he knows what he's talking about. there's a group of thai bikers i see on sundays near where i live, they ride the big bikes, wear all the leather gear with gang patches etc. but are basically a decent group of guys who like bikes and going on rides. they sit in restaurants and cafes and there's absolutely nothing criminal or anti-social about them - apart from the noise from the bikes!

fairly judgemental post from someone who suggests he knows what he's talking about. there's a group of thai bikers i see on sundays near where i live, they ride the big bikes, wear all the leather gear with gang patches etc. but are basically a decent group of guys who like bikes and going on rides. they sit in restaurants and cafes and there's absolutely nothing criminal or anti-social about them - apart from the noise from the bikes!

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
16 minutes ago, samsensam said:

they sit in restaurants and cafes and there's absolutely nothing criminal or anti-social about them - apart from the noise from the bikes!

Believe me, if they are wearing 'colours' - 90% of their activity is criminal, no matter what country they are in or what nationality they are.  If they are wearing the 'colours' of a gang they don't actually belong to or not an active member of, they will at some point come to serious grief. These types of motorbike gangs raise their cash from drug dealing, trafficking, protection, and low level arms dealing. I know because my mate belongs to one of the gangs in the UK and until recently, made regular trips to Thailand to conduct 'business' with his Thai counterparts.

However, when they are not up to such activity, they are just normal bikers and of course they go out for runs together, sit in restaurants and behave themselves as you suggest - they even raise funds for charities but don't be fooled, they are behind an awful lot of organised crime in any country.

I think you are out of order there OP.

What you probably saw was two older blokes with a couple of Phantoms parked outside, in there own harmless ex pat club.  Ive seen a few of them in Thailand and they usually have daft comical names like 'Tombstone Farts' or whatever. Totaly harmless.  Your basically saying anyone with a leather jacket and patch is scum.  There is a reason the hardcore lot are known as 1%'ers and the harmless lot are called the 99%'ers.

2 minutes ago, Batty said:

What you probably saw was two older blokes with a couple of Phantoms parked outside, in there own harmless ex pat club.  Ive seen a few of them in Thailand and they usually have daft comical names like 'Tombstone Farts' or whatever. Totaly harmless.  Your basically saying anyone with a leather jacket and patch is scum.  There is a reason the hardcore lot are known as 1%'ers and the harmless lot are called the 99%'ers.

The title of the thread is Hells Angels in 'Isaan' if they are wearing the 'colours' of any of the more well known biker gangs, he's correct.  I don't doubt that the harmless groups you refer to also exist though.

3 hours ago, Batty said:

I've seen these harmless guys but the ones I'm talking about are 1%er outlaws.

4 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Maybe you should tell the restaurant to put a sign up.

No Blacks,Dogs,or Geriatric Bikers.

regards worgeordie

I'll just stay away, the owner was an idiot anyway.

Believe me, if they are wearing 'colours' - 90% of their activity is criminal, no matter what country they are in or what nationality they are.  If they are wearing the 'colours' of a gang they don't actually belong to or not an active member of, they will at some point come to serious grief. These types of motorbike gangs raise their cash from drug dealing, trafficking, protection, and low level arms dealing. I know because my mate belongs to one of the gangs in the UK and until recently, made regular trips to Thailand to conduct 'business' with his Thai counterparts.

However, when they are not up to such activity, they are just normal bikers and of course they go out for runs together, sit in restaurants and behave themselves as you suggest - they even raise funds for charities but don't be fooled, they are behind an awful lot of organised crime in any country.

Sounds a lot like the Police!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" I was involved with these gangs in my criminal days and certainly don't want my kids mixing with them. "  Looks a lot like your kids are already involved with ex criminals.

Just sayin !

I coudnt care less about harmless old guys playing dress ups. The real criminals are not wearing anything as they dont really want to draw attention to themselves. I am more concerned about the high number of posters who claim they work for the Thai police. 

I sometimes wear "bad boy"  T-shirts, would you avoid places l sit too..?.

PS. When you were mixing in your criminal days did you think of other folks kids...?

Archived