Hell's Angels in Isarn

Neeranam

9 hours ago, pearciderman said:

Not sure why you felt the need to compare what you did, but there is a vast difference in learning a lesson and being less able than someone else.

Maybe you would do better to think before trying to get your post count up.

The irony of it all.  Old men complaining about old men.  My limited intelligence is greater than your limited intelligence. At least the bikers wear colours so you know what they are.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Never saw any bikers with colours in Melbourne, on my last visit recently.

I think the point is the laws turned out to be a bit of a waste of money, with the only legitimate people supporting them being the ones who created them. Other departments like the human rights watchdog saying these groups do not commit enough crime to justify the laws. Even the Queensland commission has now stepped away from them, focusing on other crimes and sex offenders instead. 

End result being that, newer groups, who have come from organised crime regions, are yes, part of crime. But that is a small percentage of 'bikies'. The 2 old men sitting in a restaurant are as likely to be involved in crime as your local football player. Should we crap ourselves if we see two guys in tracksuits with the local footy club logo displayed having a drink after training?

There are 'bikers' in Melbourne, and looked like there were going to be a lot more due to the Queensland laws. Not uncommon to be surrounded by them whilst driving on the Monash Freeway. One of life's pleasures for many motorists with everyone taking out their phones and recording it and uploading to social media. No one has issues with them other than those people who watch A Current Affair type programs. Which, lets be honest, is gutter journalism at best. 

Posts containing oversize and insulting emojis have been removed as the use of such emojis/emoticons don't offer anything of value to the discussion: 

Please take your new found stupid emoticon elsewhere.

On 5/19/2018 at 9:10 AM, BobBKK said:

I believe that old guys who wear leathers and ride BIG bikes have no 'issues' about age at all   :cheesy:

The size of something else is questionable.

Regarding the OP - I would never have taken my kids to a place with bikers, due to knowing of some Hell's Angels in the past.

The  increase in organized crime by foreigners disturbs me. It's not the old guys, btw.

The size of something else is questionable.

Regarding the OP - I would never have taken my kids to a place with bikers, due to knowing of some Hell's Angels in the past.

The  increase in organized crime by foreigners disturbs me. It's not the old guys, btw.

Yes it might result in the country get a bad reputation for corruption & illegal action!!!
Pesky Farangs!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Generally speaking, and it has been my experience having lived a short distance away from a Hells Angels clubhouse, if you ignore them they'll ignore you. It doesn't help the 1%ers at all to screw around with civilians.

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 5:29 PM, Neeranam said:

It is pointless, anyone that has ever been anywhere near the larger bike gangs knows that they are a front for organised crime.

As someone else posted, "gutter journalism at its best".

And you watch this stuff ? ? ? And worse, you believe it all ? ? ?

The first one above has INDIVIDUAL MEMBER stories about being bad boys. Nowhere does it mention the whole club was at it.

The 2nd one I didn't even bother with - another Gangland dross article - the title doesn't even match the photo (HA England).

Complete pointless argueing with someone who continues to get their (dis)information from Google and garbage like the above.

6 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

The first one above has INDIVIDUAL MEMBER stories about being bad boys. Nowhere does it mention the whole club was at it.

The 2nd one I didn't even bother with - another Gangland dross article - the title doesn't even match the photo (HA England).

Complete pointless argueing with someone who continues to get their (dis)information from Google and garbage like the above.

Did you ever watch, "sons of anarchy"?

This was a very realistic representation of a motorcycle gang like the Hells Angels, Moguls, etc.

Fine with me if you don't want to argue. I used to live with a member of one of these clubs and that's where I got most of my knowledge about them.

10 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

This was a very realistic representation of a motorcycle gang like the Hells Angels, Moguls, etc.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

And there you have it!

I rest my case.

By the way, what's a Mogul ?

:cheesy::cheesy:

1 hour ago, thaiguzzi said:

And there you have it!

I rest my case.

mo·gul1
ˈmōɡəl/
noun

1. 1.
    informal
    an important or powerful person, especially in the motion picture or media industry.
    synonyms: magnate, tycoon, VIP, notable, personage, baron, captain, king, lord, grandee, nabob;More

2. 2.
    a steam locomotive with three pairs of driving wheels and one pair of smaller wheels in the front.

Hardly seems fitting for a motor cycle gang  !!!

It wouldn't matter what evidence is presented to you, you would still insist they are unfairly targeted and they are just a bunch of good old boys who just like to ride bikes. Waste of time..

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Fine with me if you don't want to argue. I used to live with a member of one of these clubs and that's where I got most of my knowledge about them.

OMG seriously??

They probably killed 300+ people in shoot outs on that TV series with no investigation or followup, just move on to next week.

I worked in California,I will leave it at that. You must have lived with a macho BSer as that TV series is not even close to the truth....

And there you have it!

I rest my case.

I would guess he meant the mongols, and I don't even have a bike! 

Are these guys law-abiding chaps according to you?

53 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

I would guess he meant the mongols, and I don't even have a bike! 

Are these guys law-abiding chaps according to you?

Of course they are, they are just victims of the gutter press.?

I watched a bit of 'Sons of Anarchy' and took it for what it was. Just a bit of average TV drama that helped me sleep at night. Would I have referenced the show as evidence in a criminology paper? Maybe if I wanted to repeat the unit. 

We can look at a made up TV show, or we can look at actually what is happening. It may take a bit longer for you to research, but that is the price to pay for not being ignorant. When bodies such as human rights watchdogs are telling governments that their isn't enough crime committed by these groups to proceed with the laws, and the governments who ignore this end up going soft/shifting focus/reviewing the laws, then it tells us something. Something different from 'Sons of Anarchy'.

I can almost accept 'gutter journalism' as a source where people get their information. Well I can understand it. But TV drama? Wow. 

17 hours ago, giddyup said:

Of course they are, they are just victims of the gutter press.?

I don't know but I saw  a couple of these guys, I'd cross the road to move to another pub.

The other guy says they are just a motorbike club that donates to charity :cheesy:

Maybe you should tell the restaurant to put a sign up.

No Blacks,Dogs,or Geriatric Bikers.

regards worgeordie
If that photo is actually who you saw lol thems some clean cut Angles. Sad to think you would give up a good meal because of what someone was wearing. Plenty of decent clubs with colors. Not all bikers who wear colors are HA or Banditos

Sent from my Lenovo A1000 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Would people go to a different park just because they saw what they thought was a Pitbull? Run scared across the road if they saw a group of youth walking towards them? Not go outside at night time in case they will be murdered? I thought the Thais had irrational fears regarding ghosts because of 'gutter journalism' and the like, but it seems many farang are just as illogical. 

When people are having to physically make an effort to move away from '2 old men' eating a meal, I think the issues are on that person, not the 2 pensioners. As for the colours, big whoop. Nearly all clubs of some description have uniform policies, whether it is motorcycles, sport or even my grandmother's wood turning club. 

23 hours ago, giddyup said:

It wouldn't matter what evidence is presented to you, you would still insist they are unfairly targeted and they are just a bunch of good old boys who just like to ride bikes. Waste of time..

Finally!

You've finally got it!

Thank you.

These members are mostly insecure weak nobody's who hide behind what they think is some big deal symbol.

Do not bother with them, go about your business if they make a problem report them good luck with their BS in Thailand they will get no where.  What a laugh.....

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

I don't know why you'd thank anyone for calling you closed-minded, but I accept.

Taking words out of my mouth.

Making things up.

Where did I say "closed-minded"?

End of.

Now. 

No more.

<removed>

Archived