Hell's Angels in Isarn

Neeranam

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, transam said:

How did you meet them and come to your conclusion to make that statement.....?

I ask because I have in Isaan...

They were staying at one hotel I stayed at. Also met a couple at a gas station near Korat. 

Do you mean you LIVE  in Isaan?

Conclusion - I've lived in Isaan for nearly 30 years and these guys give us a bad reputation. Do you think it's OK for them to set up a club here? If so, please explain your reasoning.

4 minutes ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

There was a really funny southpark episode about these guys recently. Tossers who just like to make noise and get attention, oblivious to how ridiculous and irritating they are.

Perhaps posters can be a bit more specific about the "colours" the bikers were/are wearing. If you are referring to the likes of the Hells Angels, Bandidos, the Mongols, the Outlaws. Comancheros, Devils Disciples, Rebels, and so on, then there's cause for concern as these are the One Percenters, low-life filth. Read "Angels of Death" by William Marsden and Julian Sher if you have any doubt as to how anti-social they are. Not under any circumstances should any of us be fooled into thinking that because they might do the odd toy run here and there that they are decent people. They're not. It's a smokescreen which seems to fool many.

If foreigners wearing the colours of these gangs are not bona fide members, they risk some serious repercussions from genuine members if seen and caught. Shun them anyway for being complete merchant bankers. 

Just now, Johnniey said:

They were staying at one hotel I stayed at. Also met a couple at a gas station near Korat. 

Do you mean you LIVE  in Isaan?

Conclusion - I've lived in Isaan for nearly 30 years and these guys give us a bad reputation. Do you think it's OK for them to set up a club here? If so, please explain your reasoning.

Yes I have lived in Isaan for many years...I sat with a "Club" on their hols here.....Was OK, only one guy that seemed to have a grrr ploblem....:stoner:

13 hours ago, Neeranam said:

This is really weird. I took my family to a new restaurant in Khon Kaen recently and there were two old men wearing motorcycle colours. Because of this, I'll never go back(despite them being OAP's. How can a family restaurant allow them entry? I was involved with these gangs in my criminal days and certainly don't want my kids mixing with them. What is going on, apart from a mid/late life crisis. At immigration today, I saw an Ozzie guy wearing a leather vest with colours on the back. Not the sharpest tool in the shed obviously. He was having difficulties and I offered to help with translation and was told to f off. 

Have these guys come here because they have been banned in Australia?

I heard the ex head of the Banditos has a restaurant in Thailand. 

Do they actually think they can mess with the Thai police?

I do some work with the CSD here, and they are keeping a close watch on these guys.

Best to address your questions to your "CSD" buddies, don't you think?

"I do some work with the CSD here.."

Of course you do.

That is very doubtful if what you do with for "CSD" is anywhere near as consequential as you obviously want it to sound if you're announcing it to the riff-raff here on Thaivisa!  

"At immigration today, I saw an Ozzie guy wearing a leather vest with colours on the back. Not the sharpest tool in the shed obviously. He was having difficulties and I offered to help with translation and was told to f off".

So this Aussie had managed to find the only IO who couldn't make himself understood enough in English to a visitor to an Immigration Dept?

9 minutes ago, transam said:

Yes I have lived in Isaan for many years...I sat with a "Club" on their hols here.....Was OK, only one guy that seemed to have a grrr ploblem....:stoner:

What was the name of the club?

7 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Best to address your questions to your "CSD" buddies, don't you think?

"I do some work with the CSD here.."

Of course you do.

That is very doubtful if what you do with for "CSD" is anywhere near as consequential as you obviously want it to sound if you're announcing it to the riff-raff here on Thaivisa!  

"At immigration today, I saw an Ozzie guy wearing a leather vest with colours on the back. Not the sharpest tool in the shed obviously. He was having difficulties and I offered to help with translation and was told to f off".

So this Aussie had managed to find the only IO who couldn't make himself understood enough in English to a visitor to an Immigration Dept?

Are you calling me a liar?

2 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

Why?

OK, were they 1% ers, or an internationally recognized gang like the Angels, Monguls etc?

Not telling....But you can tell us the story about your meets if you like...:stoner:

4 minutes ago, transam said:

Not telling....But you can tell us the story about your meets if you like...:stoner:

I already did. You are not adding anything to this thread.

Are you scared the big bikies will come back and beat you up because you talked about them?

3 minutes ago, transam said:

I will also ask the question. Why won't you tell us? If they are bikies (the bad guys), are you in fear of your life if you reveal the name? Are they bikers, the good guys, and you just don't feel the need to name them? Or are you just trying to be smart. 

24 minutes ago, transam said:

Not that Jacob's Club again?  You like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit?

Just now, Dexlowe said:

I will also ask the question. Why won't you tell us? If they are bikies (the bad guys), are you in fear of your life if you reveal the name? Are they bikers, the good guys, and you just don't feel the need to name them? Or are you just trying to be smart. 

Just smart....:smile:

And where have I said "bad guys"...?

The Outlaws and Hells Angels have been here for years. The Outlaws used to have a web page for Thailand. They were even running most of Nana Plaza for awhile. HA Has an official Clubhouse in Phukett 

3 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

I already did. You are not adding anything to this thread.

Are you scared the big bikies will come back and beat you up because you talked about them?

Perhaps, but if you can point out a club l have mentioned, which you purport l should be worried about, then do so ....Now tell us about your meets...Go for it...:thumbsup:

I guess the OP is very selective in dining and appreciates a more discreet criminal.  New to Thailand, prejudiced or a bone to pick with specific criminal groups?   Good luck finding a criminal free zone... 

I have more respect for a criminal that gives fair warning or a heads-up to keep a wide birth, as opposed to the smiling, screw you when you turn your back.

48 minutes ago, Dexlowe said:

The last word methinks.

I’ve a HD in USA and ride with local HOG chapter and most wear leather

vest and work for a living. As a social club you can’t have MC on vest. A local biker gang saw one of our club that had MC. They called the president of our club and asked they remind members not to have MC. 

Patch removed all good. 

My son and I went to local bar near his house me on Roadking HD and he on 75 BMW. When we parked he saw a couple of VAGOS bikers and was worried about going in. We went in and I sat at bar next to them and talked over a few beers. No problem nice family guys. Maybe what they do outside is different but couldn’t judge them harshly when I met them 

935A0886-8C1F-47A1-8D40-5103687E12E9.jpeg

15 minutes ago, transam said:

You reckon...2004/5, had a few beers with G.T....

While an interesting snippet of information, it doesn't add anything to the conversation. Sorry. (As an aside, I've also come into contact with bikies through my work, including on one of their toy runs. I made no secret of the fact that I despise them.) I see their bar in Soi Khao Noi on the darkside every day, and I hate it. Thailand doesn't need these filth.

Archived