Hell's Angels in Isarn

Neeranam

2 minutes ago, Dexlowe said:

While an interesting snippet of information, it doesn't add anything to the conversation. Sorry. (As an aside, I've also come into contact with bikies through my work, including on one of their toy runs. I made no secret of the fact that I despise them.) I see their bar in Soi Khao Noi on the darkside every day, and I hate it. Thailand doesn't need these filth.

For sure there are wannabes out there. But wannabes are just that...

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Dexlowe said:

While an interesting snippet of information, it doesn't add anything to the conversation. Sorry. (As an aside, I've also come into contact with bikies through my work, including on one of their toy runs. I made no secret of the fact that I despise them.) I see their bar in Soi Khao Noi on the darkside every day, and I hate it. Thailand doesn't need these filth.

Everyone has a place in the world the good the bad and the ugly. Let’s live in harmony the best we can

I'd love to add something to this thread, but I reckon its inadvisable. Let's just say I think the OP isn't too far wide of the mark. Not just because I have some experience of living near a playboy business, but also because a former colleague used to describe the antics of her bandidos brother on holiday here. Given their tendency to buy their freedoms here, no further comment is sensible

14 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

Believe me, if they are wearing 'colours' - 90% of their activity is criminal, no matter what country they are in or what nationality they are.  If they are wearing the 'colours' of a gang they don't actually belong to or not an active member of, they will at some point come to serious grief. These types of motorbike gangs raise their cash from drug dealing, trafficking, protection, and low level arms dealing. I know because my mate belongs to one of the gangs in the UK and until recently, made regular trips to Thailand to conduct 'business' with his Thai counterparts.

However, when they are not up to such activity, they are just normal bikers and of course they go out for runs together, sit in restaurants and behave themselves as you suggest - they even raise funds for charities but don't be fooled, they are behind an awful lot of organised crime in any country.

Been watching a lot of TV about motorcycle gangs? Your statement, "Believe me, if they are wearing 'colours' - 90% of their activity is criminal, no matter what country they are in or what nationality they are." Forgive me if I don't believe you. Can you cite any sources for your statement, or is it just in your mind?

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

What have my kids, who are teenagers, got to do with anything.

Enough of the cheap shots please. If you can't keep on topic, don't post at all.

I believe that your kids were introduced into this debate in your original post.   Please stay on topic.

14 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

The title of the thread is Hells Angels in 'Isaan' if they are wearing the 'colours' of any of the more well known biker gangs, he's correct.  I don't doubt that the harmless groups you refer to also exist though.

Oh, any well-known biker gangs, eh? How about the HOG Motorcycle clubs, or the VFW Motorcycle clubs, or the Shriner's Motorcycle club?

4 hours ago, Lamkyong said:

please could you elaborate about your occational work/collaboration with the CSD

are you incognito ?or maybe even have  colours  ie uniform  oh wait a sec bunch of old gays just minced in time gather the family together and run away

Not a chance, the California School for the Deaf uses only sign-language to discuss their activities.

17 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Been watching a lot of TV about motorcycle gangs? Your statement, "Believe me, if they are wearing 'colours' - 90% of their activity is criminal, no matter what country they are in or what nationality they are." Forgive me if I don't believe you. Can you cite any sources for your statement, or is it just in your mind?

I haven't watched any TV, I have a mate who is in one of these gangs (as I already said). If you choose not to believe me, that's your choice and fine by me.

2 hours ago, NickJ said:

The Outlaws and Hells Angels have been here for years. The Outlaws used to have a web page for Thailand. They were even running most of Nana Plaza for awhile. HA Has an official Clubhouse in Phukett 

And the Wiked Bar in Patong. 

1 hour ago, DJ54 said:

I’ve a HD in USA and ride with local HOG chapter and most wear leather

vest and work for a living. As a social club you can’t have MC on vest. A local biker gang saw one of our club that had MC. They called the president of our club and asked they remind members not to have MC. 

Patch removed all good. 

My son and I went to local bar near his house me on Roadking HD and he on 75 BMW. When we parked he saw a couple of VAGOS bikers and was worried about going in. We went in and I sat at bar next to them and talked over a few beers. No problem nice family guys. Maybe what they do outside is different but couldn’t judge them harshly when I met them 

935A0886-8C1F-47A1-8D40-5103687E12E9.jpeg

We'll just see about that... 

images.jpeg

2 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

I haven't watched any TV, I have a mate who is in one of these gangs (as I already said). If you choose not to believe me, that's your choice and fine by me.

So, you have a mate; that means what, one? Yet you can say 90% of anyone wearing colors is a criminal; hogwash.

Scum now have a chapter club house in Chiang Mai as well. 

Knew a a guy in his early seventies who described himself as a mortgage banker. 

He and a moneyed partner who liked to deal on the shady side would put together real estate deals laundering money. 

Had a couple of interesting stories regarding Hells Angels and associates, including one where he and his partner were blindfolded and driven to a warehouse. Described it as like being in Home Depot. I think he was referring to the racking which had boxes filled with money. 

They had to decline. To much money and and they never made promises they couldn’t keep and would get them killed.

So much money and no way to spend it. I wonder why they’re in Thailand. 

15 minutes ago, csabo said:

I was at the Irish Clock in Udon not long ago and noticed the front door covered with 1%er support stickers. I won't be going back. 

Thanks for the heads up. Anyone supporting these scumbags should be boycotted. Most, nay all, of the 1% ers kill many with their drug dealing and glorify murder by giving special patches. 

16 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Maybe you should tell the restaurant to put a sign up.

No Blacks,Dogs,or Geriatric Bikers.

regards worgeordie

Go the whole hog and include the followers of a certain middle eastern perfect man, or would that be far too offensive, I am happy with dogs and blacks...

58 minutes ago, John1012 said:

Go the whole hog and include the followers of a certain middle eastern perfect man, or would that be far too offensive, I am happy with dogs and blacks...

What's wrong with Christians?

17 hours ago, Batty said:

I think you are out of order there OP.

What you probably saw was two older blokes with a couple of Phantoms parked outside, in there own harmless ex pat club.  Ive seen a few of them in Thailand and they usually have daft comical names like 'Tombstone Farts' or whatever. Totaly harmless.  Your basically saying anyone with a leather jacket and patch is scum.  There is a reason the hardcore lot are known as 1%'ers and the harmless lot are called the 99%'ers.

The 1%ers are all in gangs that are affiliated with the Outlaws, but there are plenty of other criminal biker gangs out there, such as the Hells Angels, Bandidos, Mogols, Satans Slaves, Pagans and Cosacks.  And judging by the topic title, these guys were wearing Hells Angels patches.

1 minute ago, welovethailand said:

What about the ones who ride bikes, sporting colors,and things that say "police" on them? Another gang? Possibly.....

Many similiarities. I feel uncomfortable being in the presence of the police here, especially the senior ones.

6 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

your post brings to light a very important issue - I truly believe that any thaivisa poster with a post count of over 10,000 posts consisting mostly of smilies and single lines of text should be publicly identifiable for the public's protection.

i would rather have a beer with bikers

Shows a rather sad existence to be sure. Maybe he hangs about with MC gangs and slips in the odd emoticon on his mobile. 

I used to drink in the Blues Bar along from the fire department. Have spoken to a few many times they are ok. One time each year, not sure if they still do it. They congregate at Daves Blues Bar and go on a long drive up north to the orphanage, take presents up for the kids and take them for rides. Many of them are elderly but they just love their bikes. Some awsome machines their. They would not cause any problems with kids around. 

Archived