BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neeranam

Hell's Angels in Isarn

8 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Are you calling me a liar?

Not necessarily but about which point in particular?

4 minutes ago, transam said:

Not telling....But you can tell us the story about your meets if you like...:stoner:

I already did. You are not adding anything to this thread.

Are you scared the big bikies will come back and beat you up because you talked about them?

6 minutes ago, missoura said:

We have these folks in P-lok.

MC.jpg

Looks like the paint is still wet...:stoner:

are you sure they weren't just pizza delivery men on their rest break?

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Not telling....But you can tell us the story about your meets if you like...:stoner:

I will also ask the question. Why won't you tell us? If they are bikies (the bad guys), are you in fear of your life if you reveal the name? Are they bikers, the good guys, and you just don't feel the need to name them? Or are you just trying to be smart. 

24 minutes ago, transam said:

Yes I have lived in Isaan for many years...I sat with a "Club" on their hols here.....Was OK, only one guy that seemed to have a grrr ploblem....:stoner:

Not that Jacob's Club again?  You like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit?

Just now, Dexlowe said:

I will also ask the question. Why won't you tell us? If they are bikies (the bad guys), are you in fear of your life if you reveal the name? Are they bikers, the good guys, and you just don't feel the need to name them? Or are you just trying to be smart. 

Just smart....:smile:

And where have I said "bad guys"...?

1 minute ago, transam said:

Just smart....:smile:

And where have I said "bad guys"...?

I'm quizzing you, which should be obvious. 

The Outlaws and Hells Angels have been here for years. The Outlaws used to have a web page for Thailand. They were even running most of Nana Plaza for awhile. HA Has an official Clubhouse in Phukett 

3 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

I already did. You are not adding anything to this thread.

Are you scared the big bikies will come back and beat you up because you talked about them?

Perhaps, but if you can point out a club l have mentioned, which you purport l should be worried about, then do so ....Now tell us about your meets...Go for it...:thumbsup:

I guess the OP is very selective in dining and appreciates a more discreet criminal.  New to Thailand, prejudiced or a bone to pick with specific criminal groups?   Good luck finding a criminal free zone... 

I have more respect for a criminal that gives fair warning or a heads-up to keep a wide birth, as opposed to the smiling, screw you when you turn your back.

48 minutes ago, Dexlowe said:

The last word methinks.

16 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

The last word methinks.

You reckon...2004/5, had a few beers with G.T....

I’ve a HD in USA and ride with local HOG chapter and most wear leather

vest and work for a living. As a social club you can’t have MC on vest. A local biker gang saw one of our club that had MC. They called the president of our club and asked they remind members not to have MC. 

Patch removed all good. 

My son and I went to local bar near his house me on Roadking HD and he on 75 BMW. When we parked he saw a couple of VAGOS bikers and was worried about going in. We went in and I sat at bar next to them and talked over a few beers. No problem nice family guys. Maybe what they do outside is different but couldn’t judge them harshly when I met them 

935A0886-8C1F-47A1-8D40-5103687E12E9.jpeg

15 minutes ago, transam said:

You reckon...2004/5, had a few beers with G.T....

While an interesting snippet of information, it doesn't add anything to the conversation. Sorry. (As an aside, I've also come into contact with bikies through my work, including on one of their toy runs. I made no secret of the fact that I despise them.) I see their bar in Soi Khao Noi on the darkside every day, and I hate it. Thailand doesn't need these filth.