Hell's Angels in Isarn

Neeranam

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SaamBaht said:

Sorry, you need an ear ring too and a shaved head...

That could be arranged. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to hang outside expat bars to intimidate the mongers. My wife doesn't allow that.

40 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

Is this book about activities in Thailand or other non-related countries?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It chronicles the birth of bikie gangs, especially the HA, their rise to prominence and their spread to various countries. In particular, it looks into their criminal activities and their move into legitimate businesses to launder their ill-gotten gains. It paints a wholly unpleasant picture of the major gangs and why we should not accept any of their blandishments. It concentrates totally on the bikie gangs and doesn't bring the legitimate motorcycle clubs into its ambit. Which is a shame because many posters here on TV clearly do not understand the difference. (BTW, I may soon be buying an old bike - my favourite bike of all time - and going on rides with a club.) 

On 5/8/2018 at 5:49 PM, malt25 said:

" I was involved with these gangs in my criminal days and certainly don't want my kids mixing with them. "  Looks a lot like your kids are already involved with ex criminals.

Just sayin !

Yes............ Yes............. Your past has a sad way of being part of you................

But there are many who were crazy in their youth and out grew it............ and more power to them if they wake up and smell the coffee rather than continue on the 'wrong path'............... but what ever you did in the past is not 'eraseable'............ however only those who know of your past will 'label' you......... New friends will take you at 'face value' for what they see............. Live a clean life and keep a good 'posture' and much of your 'past' can be covered up.............. If you really changed....... and are sorry for your past 'wrongs'............ IMHO (just my opinion)............

34 minutes ago, Dexlowe said:

It chronicles the birth of bikie gangs, especially the HA, their rise to prominence and their spread to various countries. In particular, it looks into their criminal activities and their move into legitimate businesses to launder their ill-gotten gains. It paints a wholly unpleasant picture of the major gangs and why we should not accept any of their blandishments. It concentrates totally on the bikie gangs and doesn't bring the legitimate motorcycle clubs into its ambit. Which is a shame because many posters here on TV clearly do not understand the difference. (BTW, I may soon be buying an old bike - my favourite bike of all time - and going on rides with a club.) 

BTW.................. Heaven help you...............

1 hour ago, Dexlowe said:

Jesus wept. For the second time, READ THE BOOK "Angels of Death" by William Marsden and Julian Sher -- I'll give you the reference number for it, if you want. Until then you can't get all mushy and call them "lovely people" -- what borrocks. Even Hitler loved kids, for mercy's sake. The charity work is ordered by the gang hierarchy, and not for any altruistic reason. It's to create a smokescreen for their illegal and brutal activities. And it appears to be working because of people like you. The gangs are banking on the bizarre warm and fuzzy feelings of people with their eyes half open like you while they work furiously behind the scenes with drug trafficking, extortion, threats and violence. I wish you idiots would bloody well grow up and face the reality of these gangs of scum. 

I think you need a doctor of mental health

On ‎09‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 7:49 AM, malt25 said:

" I was involved with these gangs in my criminal days and certainly don't want my kids mixing with them. "  Looks a lot like your kids are already involved with ex criminals.

Just sayin !

An ex criminal who is afraid. Did he leave the club on a bad standing?

1 hour ago, DILLIGAD said:

Is this book about activities in Thailand or other non-related countries?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brilliant question, because they are obviously only in thailand on holiday

1 hour ago, SaamBaht said:

I told you (whomever started the thread) to <deleted> off at immigration because you are an annoying <deleted>. I hate lowly school teachers that look like ex-drug addict bikers themselves. You better study your grammar before you post such nonsense again. 

hahah whomever. 

comedy gold, even without bringing up the you, you'd, you had misuse. 

23 hours ago, welovethailand said:

What about the ones who ride bikes, sporting colors,and things that say "police" on them? Another gang? Possibly.....

Judging by their having to buy their own clobber and tools of the trade, I think that is a fair conclusion. Also, not all colors are authentic, and not all uniforms are real; so that's another lot. On the other hand, I have known people here end up on most wanted lists, who you wouldn't think were capable of blowing the froth off a Starbucks. I'll refrain from the anecdotes, because there's nothing to be gained from it.

On 10/05/2018 at 10:32 AM, SaamBaht said:

I told you (whomever started the thread) to <deleted> off at immigration because you are an annoying <deleted>. I hate lowly school teachers that look like ex-drug addict bikers themselves. You better study your grammar before you post such nonsense again. 

Ah my old buddy, Pi SaamBaht. I'd never have guessed that was you, you really scared me! 

Really Bruh?

You won't go back to a restaurant because they serve bikers?

Were they rowdy and tearing up the place?

Do you normally get mixed up with other patrons at a restaurant?

This is one of the most ignorant topics I've read on TV

It's not the ones that advertise that you need to worry about

On 5/9/2018 at 10:46 AM, KhunBENQ said:

Hells Angels and other criminal "bikers" are not old blokes.

They don't have much interest in Isan.

Hells Angels are where the "business" is, like at the family resort on the east coast where they murder/beat to death a defaulting member and dig the remains in the forest.

A fellow from Germany is a member of some MC in Pattaya.

He is a retired government worker (judiciary) and nothing to fear of.

Some simply enjoy this kind of comradeship, rituals, hierarchy, "uniforms"/vests.

Seems to bring some "orientation" to their life.

Near my old home on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland, there is a large 'Bikie' group mainly Architects, Solicitors, Bankers etc., who ride together on weekends. They are all good people who do a hell of a lot for charity and disadvantaged kids. So please get rid of the idea that all m/c clubs are criminals. Many just like to ride their bikes in groups just for fun and companionship.

Archived