Hell's Angels in Isarn

Neeranam

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:46 AM, Dexlowe said:

Jesus wept. For the second time, READ THE BOOK "Angels of Death" by William Marsden and Julian Sher -- I'll give you the reference number for it, if you want. Until then you can't get all mushy and call them "lovely people" -- what borrocks. Even Hitler loved kids, for mercy's sake. The charity work is ordered by the gang hierarchy, and not for any altruistic reason. It's to create a smokescreen for their illegal and brutal activities. And it appears to be working because of people like you. The gangs are banking on the bizarre warm and fuzzy feelings of people with their eyes half open like you while they work furiously behind the scenes with drug trafficking, extortion, threats and violence. I wish you idiots would bloody well grow up and face the reality of these gangs of scum. 

Jesus wept. Mr Gang Authority, sorry, Mr Motorcycle back patch Club Authority who's read one book and believes everything written in it as gospel. Get a life and grow up. Or better still, get out and meet some real life people called m/c members and get back to us.

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:58 AM, Dexlowe said:

It chronicles the birth of bikie gangs, especially the HA, their rise to prominence and their spread to various countries. In particular, it looks into their criminal activities and their move into legitimate businesses to launder their ill-gotten gains. It paints a wholly unpleasant picture of the major gangs and why we should not accept any of their blandishments. It concentrates totally on the bikie gangs and doesn't bring the legitimate motorcycle clubs into its ambit. Which is a shame because many posters here on TV clearly do not understand the difference. (BTW, I may soon be buying an old bike - my favourite bike of all time - and going on rides with a club.) 

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

The Op's incorrect headline and story -

# using the term HA for a generic outlaw back patch m/c club would offend both the HA and the patch wearer who is not an HA member.

# incorrect spelling of the NE region of Thailand.

# the story in itself.

All the above indicate to me that the OP does not know what he is talking about and IMO needs to be avoided at all costs.

Basically, a typical expat in LOS.

No.Not an expat.

A stalking horse.

6 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

The Op's incorrect headline and story -

# using the term HA for a generic outlaw back patch m/c club would offend both the HA and the patch wearer who is not an HA member.

# incorrect spelling of the NE region of Thailand.

# the story in itself.

All the above indicate to me that the OP does not know what he is talking about and IMO needs to be avoided at all costs.

Basically, a typical expat in LOS.

26 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Jesus wept. Mr Gang Authority, sorry, Mr Motorcycle back patch Club Authority who's read one book and believes everything written in it as gospel. Get a life and grow up. Or better still, get out and meet some real life people called m/c members and get back to us.

Nobody's suggesting that everyone who rides a motorbike is a criminal gang member, but there are criminal motorcycle gangs like the Hells Angels, Bandidos etc, and no one can dispute that these are bad guys involved in many illegal activities. In Australia we call the bad guys "bikies" and the rest "bikers".

6 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Nobody's suggesting that everyone who rides a motorbike is a criminal gang member, but there are criminal motorcycle gangs like the Hells Angels, Bandidos etc, and no one can dispute that these are bad guys involved in many illegal activities. In Australia we call the bad guys "bikies" and the rest "bikers".

And i'm saying not every member of a 1% m/c club is a career criminal.

And i'm saying EVERY club charter/chapter is NOT a criminal organization.

It is for this very reason that the RICO act has failed in EVERY govt prosecution on m/c clubs in the USA. Every case.

52 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

And i'm saying not every member of a 1% m/c club is a career criminal.

And i'm saying EVERY club charter/chapter is NOT a criminal organization.

It is for this very reason that the RICO act has failed in EVERY govt prosecution on m/c clubs in the USA. Every case.

You have to be pretty naive if you don't believe gangs like the Hells Angels, Bandidos etc aren't involved in criminal activities, chiefly the manufacture and distribution of amphetamines. I can't say with 100% certainty that every member is a criminal, likewise you can't say they are not.

3 minutes ago, giddyup said:

You have to be pretty naive if you don't believe gangs like the Hells Angels, Bandidos etc aren't involved in criminal activities, chiefly the manufacture and distribution of amphetamines. I can't say with 100% certainty that every member is a criminal, likewise you can't say they are not.

Nobody has said biker gangs are not involved with criminal stuff, you have said all members are which is rolox...

Are saying all police from any country are choir boys....?

4 minutes ago, giddyup said:

You haven't read my above post properly nor understood it. There IS A REASON why the RICO act has worked in various mafia trials and there IS A REASON why it has never worked, ever, in a m/c club trial. Including multi million dollar efforts on behalf of the government federal prosecution.

Because judges and juries  have never seen the proof of ORGANIZED crime by one complete charter/chapter. You know why? Because it has never existed, bar in the minds of poor headline grabbing grade B crime authors and reporters, let alone some sad sack police dept officials and bible bashing state prosecutors...

Lets be honest here. In the 21st century, surely there are bigger fish to fry and more important stuff to worry about than your local state police dept and federal prosecution services chasing the local m/c club....

18 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Can you belong to the Mafia the Crips or the Bloods and be a squeaky clean good guy? Of course you can't. You belong to a criminal organisation and by default that makes you are criminal. If you just want to ride big bikes and just enjoy the pleasure of riding, you don't need to join a recognised criminal enterprise. I can't understand why people fail to grasp this.

You are just believing the Hog Wash the media and the govt want you to believe.

Yes, the Mafia are a criminal organization, in that they participate in organized and planned crime.

Yes, the Crips and Bloods are street "gangs".

No, the above are not the same as a patch wearing 1% m/c "club".

If you think so, you are more brain washed than I thought and I aint wasting any more of my time defending what I know is right.

1 hour ago, thaiguzzi said:

You haven't read my above post properly nor understood it. There IS A REASON why the RICO act has worked in various mafia trials and there IS A REASON why it has never worked, ever, in a m/c club trial. Including multi million dollar efforts on behalf of the government federal prosecution.

Because judges and juries  have never seen the proof of ORGANIZED crime by one complete charter/chapter. You know why? Because it has never existed, bar in the minds of poor headline grabbing grade B crime authors and reporters, let alone some sad sack police dept officials and bible bashing state prosecutors...

Lets be honest here. In the 21st century, surely there are bigger fish to fry and more important stuff to worry about than your local state police dept and federal prosecution services chasing the local m/c club....

OK, they are all good guys, wouldn't hurt a fly and honest as the day is long. All they want to do is ride their bikes and go on charity runs. Pointless to pursue this conversation.

1 hour ago, thaiguzzi said:

You are just believing the Hog Wash the media and the govt want you to believe.

Yes, the Mafia are a criminal organization, in that they participate in organized and planned crime.

Yes, the Crips and Bloods are street "gangs".

No, the above are not the same as a patch wearing 1% m/c "club".

If you think so, you are more brain washed than I thought and I aint wasting any more of my time defending what I know is right.

Try doing a Google search on the HA and open your eyes, unless all the news items etc are just one giant conspiracy. No point arguing with wannabee fanboys. 

3 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Try doing a Google search on the HA and open your eyes, unless all the news items etc are just one giant conspiracy. No point arguing with wannabee fanboys. 

I know plenty. Have done most of my adult life. Some are close friends for over 30 years.

Hence I defend their corner on an open forum from people who DO NOT KNOW and believe the giant conspiracy/media spiel.

Until you've met some and got to know them, best just shut up and stop insulting my intelligence and character.

And, like most on here, continue getting your info from, er, Google....

14 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Pointless to pursue this conversation.

You got it!

8 minutes ago, giddyup said:

You know them all personally do you? Thank god some countries like Australia have the right idea, made my day when they refused to take one back after his visit to Thailand recently.

So Aus has no biker clubs....?

Correct me if I am wrong as I haven't been paying attention to this issue for a long, long time. Is it only one state (Queensland) in Australia that has introduced any laws re 'bikie gangs'? The opposition party wanted to get rid of them when they were introduced?  The Queensland commission also shifted their focus away from those laws and are reviewing them (they had already weakened their stances on many of the original proposals). I think the ACT looked at the same laws but the human rights watchdog said the low amount of crime doesn't justify the limiting of human rights. 

I was also under the impression that the modern 'bikie' is in their 20s to 30s and Middle Eastern. Not a go at people from the Middle East, but I thought the issue became about organised crime gangs from the region using the banner of 'bike gangs' to do what they would have already done anyway. I don't think they were even riding bikes, mostly driving cars. But due to the media distortion, all 'bikie gangs' ended up suffering in Queensland. Should have just been a direct focus, rather than trying to get everyone (probably a political move as everyone loves a good law and order policy). 

I have no issues with clubs if they keep to themselves. Used to date a club member's daughter in Australia, from what I saw he and his mates were just your everyday guys. I remember my cousin used to hang out with a lot of them, he used to say many of them are doctors, lawyers, accountants etc, guys with professional jobs. Even Google will tell people that.

Yes, a percentage of real 'bikies' are bad eggs. But the same percentage of my football and cricket teams were bad eggs as well. Does that make all sportsman criminals? Does seem a non-issue the media like to jump on. Bigger things to worry about in the world than 2 old men eating their lunch. 

On 16/05/2018 at 11:55 AM, Huckenfell said:

I only ever gave it up once, never smoked  again.  Guess i am not as smart as you.

Yet! You might smoke again.how long has it been?

Linking addiction with intelligence is not very smart.

7 hours ago, wildewillie89 said:

Correct me if I am wrong as I haven't been paying attention to this issue for a long, long time. Is it only one state (Queensland) in Australia that has introduced any laws re 'bikie gangs'? The opposition party wanted to get rid of them when they were introduced?  The Queensland commission also shifted their focus away from those laws and are reviewing them (they had already weakened their stances on many of the original proposals). I think the ACT looked at the same laws but the human rights watchdog said the low amount of crime doesn't justify the limiting of human rights. 

I was also under the impression that the modern 'bikie' is in their 20s to 30s and Middle Eastern. Not a go at people from the Middle East, but I thought the issue became about organised crime gangs from the region using the banner of 'bike gangs' to do what they would have already done anyway. I don't think they were even riding bikes, mostly driving cars. But due to the media distortion, all 'bikie gangs' ended up suffering in Queensland. Should have just been a direct focus, rather than trying to get everyone (probably a political move as everyone loves a good law and order policy). 

I have no issues with clubs if they keep to themselves. Used to date a club member's daughter in Australia, from what I saw he and his mates were just your everyday guys. I remember my cousin used to hang out with a lot of them, he used to say many of them are doctors, lawyers, accountants etc, guys with professional jobs. Even Google will tell people that.

Yes, a percentage of real 'bikies' are bad eggs. But the same percentage of my football and cricket teams were bad eggs as well. Does that make all sportsman criminals? Does seem a non-issue the media like to jump on. Bigger things to worry about in the world than 2 old men eating their lunch. 

Never saw any bikers with colours in Melbourne, on my last visit recently.

On 16/05/2018 at 3:04 PM, giddyup said:

OK, they are all good guys, wouldn't hurt a fly and honest as the day is long. All they want to do is ride their bikes and go on charity runs. Pointless to pursue this conversation.

It is pointless, anyone that has ever been anywhere near the larger bike gangs knows that they are a front for organised crime.

I was involved with these gangs in my criminal days and certainly don't want my kids mixing with them. 

I couldn't reply earlier, because I was in prison, sorry. You are openly discussing some old men, who you believe were criminals, but you obviously weren't innocent in your earlier days. That's similar to one Thai teacher gossiping about another Thai teacher that he/she can't speak proper English.  

4 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

I was a member of a local bike club, but that was our hobby and our colors were there to show from where we were. We donated money to schools, helped poor villages and the bikes were/are our hobby. 

What was/is the name of the club? I am sure some members here would be interested in joining your charity works.

8 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

I couldn't reply earlier, because I was in prison, sorry. You are openly discussing some old men, who you believe were criminals, but you obviously weren't innocent in your earlier days. That's similar to one Thai teacher gossiping about another Thai teacher that he/she can't speak proper English.  

Not sure why you felt the need to compare what you did, but there is a vast difference in learning a lesson and being less able than someone else.

Maybe you would do better to think before trying to get your post count up.

Archived