BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neeranam

Hell's Angels in Isarn

15 minutes ago, csabo said:

I was at the Irish Clock in Udon not long ago and noticed the front door covered with 1%er support stickers. I won't be going back. 

Thanks for the heads up. Anyone supporting these scumbags should be boycotted. Most, nay all, of the 1% ers kill many with their drug dealing and glorify murder by giving special patches. 

16 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Maybe you should tell the restaurant to put a sign up.

No Blacks,Dogs,or Geriatric Bikers.

regards worgeordie

Go the whole hog and include the followers of a certain middle eastern perfect man, or would that be far too offensive, I am happy with dogs and blacks...

58 minutes ago, John1012 said:

Go the whole hog and include the followers of a certain middle eastern perfect man, or would that be far too offensive, I am happy with dogs and blacks...

What's wrong with Christians?

9 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

What's wrong with Christians?

Individually,.........or as a religion ?

''I was involved with these gangs in my criminal days''

Hahaha! There isn't a chance you were ever a criminal, or are you talking about recording off the radio?

22 minutes ago, fordguy61mi said:

Bikers retire, too. Maybe they’re just enjoying their last days in paradise.

Isaan is hardly paradise.

17 hours ago, Batty said:

I think you are out of order there OP.

What you probably saw was two older blokes with a couple of Phantoms parked outside, in there own harmless ex pat club.  Ive seen a few of them in Thailand and they usually have daft comical names like 'Tombstone Farts' or whatever. Totaly harmless.  Your basically saying anyone with a leather jacket and patch is scum.  There is a reason the hardcore lot are known as 1%'ers and the harmless lot are called the 99%'ers.

The 1%ers are all in gangs that are affiliated with the Outlaws, but there are plenty of other criminal biker gangs out there, such as the Hells Angels, Bandidos, Mogols, Satans Slaves, Pagans and Cosacks.  And judging by the topic title, these guys were wearing Hells Angels patches.

What about the ones who ride bikes, sporting colors,and things that say "police" on them? Another gang? Possibly.....

24 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

Individually,.........or as a religion ?

Individually.

1 minute ago, welovethailand said:

What about the ones who ride bikes, sporting colors,and things that say "police" on them? Another gang? Possibly.....

Many similiarities. I feel uncomfortable being in the presence of the police here, especially the senior ones.

6 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

your post brings to light a very important issue - I truly believe that any thaivisa poster with a post count of over 10,000 posts consisting mostly of smilies and single lines of text should be publicly identifiable for the public's protection.

i would rather have a beer with bikers

Shows a rather sad existence to be sure. Maybe he hangs about with MC gangs and slips in the odd emoticon on his mobile. 

I used to drink in the Blues Bar along from the fire department. Have spoken to a few many times they are ok. One time each year, not sure if they still do it. They congregate at Daves Blues Bar and go on a long drive up north to the orphanage, take presents up for the kids and take them for rides. Many of them are elderly but they just love their bikes. Some awsome machines their. They would not cause any problems with kids around.