10 year old Thai girl repeatedly raped by father and grandfather

rooster59

10 year old Thai girl repeatedly raped by father and grandfather

news23.jpg

Image: Sanook

Police in Samut Prakan are investigating after a 10 year old girl was repeatedly raped by her father and stepfather over a two year period.

The mother of the child, identified only as Ms K, 29, told officers from Klong Dan police how her husband and the girl’s father has been raping their daughter multiple times during the past two years.

She also alleges that the grandfather has been raping the girl for the last three months.

Ms K told officers that on 4th May she woke up to find her daughter and husband were not at home. When she went outside to look for them she saw her husband raping her daughter.

The husband fled the scene but has since been arrested and remains in police custody.

However, now the Ms K says that the girl’s grandfather, a 52 year old municipal garbage collector has also been raping the girl.

Police are gathering evidence in order to issue an arrest warrant for the grandfather, Sanook news reported on Saturday.

Meanwhile, the mother revealed how she has to flee the family home for fear of intimidation from her husband’s relatives.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-13

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just sickening. The depth of betrayal of this poor girl, by her family who she is supposed to respect and trust is shocking. Not just one, but three of them! I dont think hell has a spot hot enough for this miserable bunch.

As for having to flee the home to avoid reprisals from the family, also utterly disgraceful and shows what a sick and nasty group the whole bloody family are. She is well off away from this scum.

Yes this kind of thing isn't exclusive to Thailand. But what is most shocking is that we never find out what punishments are given to the perpetrators. By the look of the pic with the perpetrator with his identity hidden, it is hard to comprehend what the cops' agenda is.

I think this is a failure of the system, without a clear pattern of deterrent punishments been shown to be applied puts those most at risk in even more danger from predators.

This is a textbook case for mob justice imho. How could this poor girl ever learn to trust a man (or anyone) ever again.

Tragic beyond words

13 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

Meanwhile, the mother revealed how she has to flee the family home for fear of intimidation from her husband’s relatives.

not sure I'd be feeling to safe right now if this is true and I was one of her husbands relatives - they very obviously have backed the wrong team - difficult to understand if these two did what they are being accused of 

25 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

pitiful that this society is in this condition, intimidation by the husband's relatives is in effect condoning his actions

sickening 

a society with no/little rule of law, underage marriages,forced marriages, incest , dowrys, overall treatment of females sometimes is barbaric.

you can see the similarities in Thailand and India

I'd love to see both of these inhuman individuals publically hanged & left to rot ........... absolutely terrible. I feel so sad for this little girl. I wonder what will happen to her ...................... hopefully, there is a form of "social services" who will be able to care for her.

Thai Hillbillies,suspect a lot of it going on,

just hope the young girl gets the help she

really needs, and the perpetrators,get everything 

they deserve,no more than they deserve.

regards worgeordie

8 hours ago, humbug said:

sickening 

a society with no/little rule of law, underage marriages,forced marriages, incest , dowrys, overall treatment of females sometimes is barbaric.

7 hours ago, Borzandy said:

Very very common in Thailand.

A country where the rich and powerful have no interests in law and order unless it concerns them......these people if they are guilty should be given the death penalty......this should apply in all countries but today there are too many do-gooders saying it is barbaric etc. put them down like sick dogs I say,they have no right to remain on this earth :sad:

Where's the anti Thai bashing brigade today telling us it happens all over the world and not just Thailand.poor girl will probably never recover to a normal life.doubt if there's any form of welfare or after care to help her get over her sickening ordeal.the mother must of had some suspicion.i can't believe what I've just read.its like a bloody horror movie but worse.

1 hour ago, Daveyh said:

I'd love to see both of these inhuman individuals publically hanged & left to rot ........... absolutely terrible. I feel so sad for this little girl. I wonder what will happen to her ...................... hopefully, there is a form of "social services" who will be able to care for her.

I count three.

5 minutes ago, happy chappie said:

Where's the anti Thai bashing brigade today telling us it happens all over the world and not just Thailand.poor girl will probably never recover to a normal life.doubt if there's any form of welfare or after care to help her get over her sickening ordeal.the mother must of had some suspicion.i can't believe what I've just read.its like a bloody horror movie but worse.

There most certainly is help available.

11 minutes ago, hansnl said:

19 minutes ago, hansnl said:

.well we can only hope she gets some form of help.not the best thing to wake up and read on a Sunday morning.20 years each would be a start.

3 hours ago, humbug said:

sickening 

Underage marriages for Mormons and other religious groups in USA,  Incest everywhere in US, Canada,  Australia  etc....  Get your head out of sand

Just think that a few years ago  without the media this was going on all over LOS and the neighboring countries ,Back then it would have been handled by the local village heads man or the Bib ,and they in turn fined the two men some money ( Keeping some for themselves) and confining them for a short while. The Bib in many areas  were known (from old news reports ) to hold a rape victim at the police station for a few days ,raping her themselves .

Sadly not uncommon in Thailand...... I've heard loads of stories from girls about fathers, brothers, uncles, brothers mates at twenty bht a pop, the list goes on. I had a girlfriend years ago who's step father raped the three sisters, knocked them all up, then said it wasn't him and their mother believed him and wouldn't hear a word about it from the girls. My girlfriend being the eldest sorted out the other two younger sisters and herself then poisoned the old mans dogs and then was on for poisoning him, unfortunately she was involved in a car accident in which her step dad was driving, ( She always said that he tried to kill her)  it took years for her to recover from the accident whilst the step father carried on his evil ways....... He later married his own daughter......... Animal..........  

10 yrs old, gosh and these paedos that raped this little girl should be killed off immediately after the trial not only because there paedos but they are family paedos god only knows what else she went through I dread to think

congratulations for the girls mother to come forward to the police this country was certainly not the LOS for her, she needs help now god help her through this terrible ordeal 

1 hour ago, Stupooey said:

Two, unless the woman's husband/the girl's father are two different people, although I agree that's a possibility.

I see what you mean, but if so, the article is very badly written. 

Either you are the father of the child, or the stepfather. You can`t be both.

3 hours ago, SupermarineS6B said:

Sadly not uncommon in Thailand...... I've heard loads of stories from girls about fathers, brothers, uncles, brothers mates at twenty bht a pop, the list goes on. I had a girlfriend years ago who's step father raped the three sisters, knocked them all up, then said it wasn't him and their mother believed him and wouldn't hear a word about it from the girls. My girlfriend being the eldest sorted out the other two younger sisters and herself then poisoned the old mans dogs and then was on for poisoning him, unfortunately she was involved in a car accident in which her step dad was driving, ( She always said that he tried to kill her)  it took years for her to recover from the accident whilst the step father carried on his evil ways....... He later married his own daughter......... Animal..........  

Meaby true story but married his own daughter how on earth could that happen??? 

Archived