10 year old Thai girl repeatedly raped by father and grandfather

rooster59

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The perpetrators should be removed from society (incarcerated with hard labour) for the rest of their natural lives! No wais, fines or orange robes. Some may say let them be executed - maybe, but only if the message could get through to those who do or are likely to commit these heinous crimes.

Unfortunately current deterrent measures never seem to be successful because these perps either don't know (about the punishments), don't care or are of such a low IQ they would never understand.

I believe in draconian punishments when current laws are clearly not working, for any type of crime against others (and that includes dangerous use of motor vehicles causing death or serious injury).

Seems there is a lot of this animalistic behavior here in Thailand. Is this part of the village rural culture ?

simply unbelievable, poor child how does she recover from this? Chemical castrations are required on these two ! !

1 minute ago, smew said:

Seems there is a lot of this animalistic behavior here in Thailand. Is this part of the village rural culture ?

simply unbelievable, poor child how does she recover from this? Chemical castrations are required on these two ! !

The child should be removed from this 'poisonous' family and placed with another caring family who will care and nuture her as their own child (with financial support from Government) away from her current home/area.

I worked in a mid sized middle income city in the US.

I had access to the police blog and they averaged 40-50 cases of reported child abuse a month.

This is not just a Thai problem by any means. 

But, I bet most of the sexual/underage abuse here goes unreported.

Probably in epidemic proportions. 

Both father and grandfather had turns raping daughter/granddaughter - aged 10

1pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A ten year old girl has said that her own father and grandfather raped her at home during the school holidays.

On Saturday Klong Dan police went to a wedding at a school in Bang Bo district of Samut Prakarn where they arrested the grandfather Worot, 52 while he was working on traffic duties of a Civil Protection Volunteer at a wedding at a school.

Sanook said the whistle literally fell from his mouth as cops arrested him on a warrant.

He vehemently denied the charge that he raped his granddaughter as he was taken into custody.

After the mother went to police on May 4th they had arrested the father of the P5 (primary school) girl named as Nirut, 31.

The ten year old with her mother told reporters how she was raped by her grandfather in the middle of the day one Thursday. She said that he threatened to kill her if she told anyone.

When her father came home he forced her to fellate him then was allegedly caught in the act of raping her on the floor by the mother who then went to police.

The child is with relatives as the authorities prepare to take her into care.

Both father and grandfather are being held in jail.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-14

I can think of any number of suitable punishments. All slow and easy and not suitable for printing here. 

I occasionally babysit for a couple of half-Thai little girls, maybe 7 and 10 years old now.  If anyone messes with them on my watch, the perps will be missing body parts, and that's not the worst.  "Shoot, shovel and forget" is fine, but the preliminaries are important.  Teaching moments.

7 minutes ago, webfact said:

Both father and grandfather are being held in jail.

I hope their relatives will be along soon to protest and/or rescue them, can we make sure that everyone is on their lunch break at that time - oh and make sure the locals are fully informed 

10 hours ago, rascalman said:

They will get their retribution in hell. 

Unfortunately 'hell' is not a part of Buddhist teachings I think.

Secondly, why wait?  Punish them now (and make the punishment draconian to perhaps deter others)?

I know that some posters may not agree but if the current system is not working then change it. For the so called 'christians' among you, perhaps the Old Testament(?) teaching of an "Eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" should be followed. "Turning the other cheek" doesn't seem to be working!

Lock them both up for the remainder of their lives. Let the inmates make they "feel at home". They will be treated very kindly by their new friends in prison. Let us hope they can find a judge with the courage to give them the sentence they earned, with their ridiculous, callous, mindless behavior toward their own family. Animals. 

3 minutes ago, smew said:

Death penalty will be the best deterrent for all the other future village copy cats !

You're not alone in your thought and I have been one of them.

Unfortunately, the death sentence seems to only to deter sane persons.

Those sentenced are here today gone tomorrow AND FORGOTTEN about, out of sight out of mind. :sad:

These low life filthy crims and their lifetime punishments, tough and without mercy, should be on public show (via all forms of media) so that all maybe be aware of what happens when you commit heinous crimes.

4 hours ago, marquis22 said:

"girl’s grandfather, a 52 year old municipal garbage collector" 

Put the 3 of them on the municipal tip preferably after a piece of lead inserted between their eyes.

Yes, very sad. Some have more sad days than others, unfortunately. 

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 2:37 AM, z42 said:

Yes this kind of thing isn't exclusive to Thailand. But what is most shocking is that we never find out what punishments are given to the perpetrators. By the look of the pic with the perpetrator with his identity hidden, it is hard to comprehend what the cops' agenda is.

I think this is a failure of the system, without a clear pattern of deterrent punishments been shown to be applied puts those most at risk in even more danger from predators.

This is a textbook case for mob justice imho. How could this poor girl ever learn to trust a man (or anyone) ever again.

Tragic beyond words

Tragic indeed.  Unfortunately this really is not uncommon in Thailand and therefore people tend to have a more "accepted" attitude to it.  We all, quite rightly, find this sort of thing despicable and abhorrent, however many Thais simply tut tut and shake their heads. While that attitude exists this will carry on.

23 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

Bang, bang, bang...3 bullets well used

You, me and a few others got the saddie from BuaBS :-(

Guess he had a bad sad day, ahh well, some of us see the lighter side of day. :-)

I can only guess what the BS stands for too :hit-the-fan:

15 minutes ago, hgma said:

why am i so angry? Is it because my daughter is 10 years young, or this animal behavior is ruining lives ?

I think both!

You should be angry, anyone with any sense of compassion should be angry.  If only Thai's were angry then maybe things would change!

14 hours ago, dunroaming said:

You should be angry, anyone with any sense of compassion should be angry.  If only Thai's were angry then maybe things would change!

??

Another Thais don't care comment.  

What is your suggestion as to what they should do?

Stats show a child is abused every 6 seconds in the USA.  I guess they are not angry enough or don't care either.

28 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

??

Another Thais don't care comment.  

What is your suggestion as to what they should do?

Stats show a child is abused every 6 seconds in the USA.  I guess they are not angry enough or don't care either.

Maybe, I wouldn't know.  However having lived in Thailand for 14 years and being married to a Thai from an extensive police family I am unfortunately far too aware of the Thai culture of not wanting to get involved or favouring the cover it up approach.  It has depressed me for years so forgive me for banging the same drum.

does anyone remember the story on here about a year or so ago.

A father lopped the top of his son's head off with an axe  because the son had done the same thing.

When asked why, the father said that he wanted to see what was inside the head of someone that could do that.  :cheesy:

2 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Maybe, I wouldn't know.  However having lived in Thailand for 14 years and being married to a Thai from an extensive police family I am unfortunately far too aware of the Thai culture of not wanting to get involved or favouring the cover it up approach.  It has depressed me for years so forgive me for banging the same drum.

mai pen rai.

On 13/05/2018 at 11:34 AM, Daveyh said:

I'd love to see both of these inhuman individuals publically hanged & left to rot ........... absolutely terrible. I feel so sad for this little girl. I wonder what will happen to her ...................... hopefully, there is a form of "social services" who will be able to care for her.

Who are you that you got the right to hang someone???? 

Archived