10 year old Thai girl repeatedly raped by father and grandfather

rooster59

5 hours ago, bkkbudddy said:

These pathetic incidents only happened in Thailand!  Buddhist teaching, what Buddhist teaching?  That's why Thailand has so many inbreed kids!

Only happen in Thailand? Why sprout such rubbish and make a fool of yourself before doing any research. 

Yes this is truelly a horrendous crime and hopefully they both will be jailed where the punishment inside prison will be even more severe. 

“ Statistics from the USA. A total of 1589 children died from abuse in 2015. In 2016 that figure jumped by 7% to 1700 child deaths from abuse. That’s almost 5 child deaths per day in the USA from abuse both physical and sexual. 

A few clicks of your keyboard and you can check these figures or other countries if your wish. Good day sir. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, bkkbudddy said:

These pathetic incidents only happened in Thailand!  Buddhist teaching, what Buddhist teaching?  That's why Thailand has so many inbreed kids!

You have worldwide statistics?

Or just your bored verbosity?

Nasty.  I'm getting to the point where I'm not sure how to process some of this recurring nasty crap....  Ignore it, don't click on it, chalk it up to different cultures, peg them as freaks of nature/animals....  Smile and wave...smile and wave...

I can tell a similar story, years ago I spent 9 days in Bangkok Remand Prison. It is in the same complex as Bang Kwan aka Bangkok Hilton, but it is less shitty and without death row. 

An Indian man I met pointed out two Thai men to me. One about 30-40, the other about 20 years older. He told me, do you know what these guys are and what they have done ? They are father and son, the father came home to find his son raping his grandchild, he did not stop him but told his son to move over so he could have some also. To my surprise they where not ousted by the Thais like they would have been in other countries. And also for me it is normal to put people suspected of such crimes in separate "facilities", at least not in the same cell.  However it could just have been down to the fact that they where not convicted and their beatings and hassle would come later . But for me I did not think much more of it at the time, I was to busy dealing with my own miserable situation as I suspect everyone else was too.  

15 hours ago, bkkbudddy said:

3 crass, stupid remarks.  I wonder whether you could even understand why they are stupid.

I've seen a lot here but it still amazes me - the attitudes of so many of these expats. I just try to keep in mind that they are not representative or typical of the countries they come from.

On 13/05/2018 at 11:24 AM, cornishcarlos said:

How is this girl ever going to recover, mentally, let alone physically from that ??

People who should be looking after her, do that !!

There is still something to be said for vigilante justice in cases like this...

yes disgusting and sickening to read, 

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:29 PM, Henrik Andersen said:

Meaby true story but married his own daughter how on earth could that happen??? 

It's true, he had a daughter with my girlfriends mum and around 13 or 14 years old the girl told her mother that she was an old woman now and that she would take care of her father....... literally...... I omitted to add that initially the stepfather had murdered the real father to marry the mother........ This i swear is true, i couldn't get my mind around it at the time as what my girlfriend was telling me was so incredible, but as she said, it happens all the time around here...... Chonburi.  My girls family name was Hong Tong, like the drink. If you remember Sukhumvit years ago there was a pool bar above the shops between soi 5 and 7, she used to go there a lot to play pool, she had quite a lot of scarring on her face from a car crash...... You wouldn't believe it........... 100% true......

I know it happens all over the world but when it lands on your door step it's not so pretty. A few years ago i was in Penang doing a visa run and was walking around in the early evening just off Lebuh Chulia near the Gala bar, when i noticed a Thai looking lady sat with what i presumed was her daughter. I sawatdeed the lady and she responded in similar fashion and gestured that i should take a seat, she then explained where she was from and indeed the girl was her daughter, to which she asked me, do you like her ?  Of course i replied yes, she's very pretty and a credit to yourself, no she said, would you like her ?  The coin finally dropped and this lady was pimping out her own daughter who wouldn't of been any older than maybe twelve or thirteen, the girl looked at me, then her mum, and as we were exchanging looks of incredulity an Indian fellah walked up, knodded to the lady, took the young girl by the hand and walked off towards a seedy short time hotel........ UNF&^$#@ believable !   I thought i'd seen a few things by that stage, but Thais always surprise me........

13 minutes ago, SupermarineS6B said:

I know it happens all over the world but when it lands on your door step it's not so pretty. A few years ago i was in Penang doing a visa run and was walking around in the early evening just off Lebuh Chulia near the Gala bar, when i noticed a Thai looking lady sat with what i presumed was her daughter. I sawatdeed the lady and she responded in similar fashion and gestured that i should take a seat, she then explained where she was from and indeed the girl was her daughter, to which she asked me, do you like her ?  Of course i replied yes, she's very pretty and a credit to yourself, no she said, would you like her ?  The coin finally dropped and this lady was pimping out her own daughter who wouldn't of been any older than maybe twelve or thirteen, the girl looked at me, then her mum, and as we were exchanging looks of incredulity an Indian fellah walked up, knodded to the lady, took the young girl by the hand and walked off towards a seedy short time hotel........ UNF&^$#@ believable !   I thought i'd seen a few things by that stage, but Thais always surprise me........

Why you not contact police 

On 5/14/2018 at 9:20 AM, lvr181 said:

Unfortunately 'hell' is not a part of Buddhist teachings I think.

Secondly, why wait?  Punish them now (and make the punishment draconian to perhaps deter others)?

I know that some posters may not agree but if the current system is not working then change it. For the so called 'christians' among you, perhaps the Old Testament(?) teaching of an "Eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" should be followed. "Turning the other cheek" doesn't seem to be working!

'Hell' is very much part of Buddhist teachings, albeit not mainstream. Around the country there are temples that exist for those that need repentance from their sins, a sort of making merit for the next life. The temples are adorned with hellish characters and images. it's quite different from anything else I've seen. see below for links.

https://www.tripzilla.com/hell-temples-thailand/68273

There is one such temple in Chiang Mai - Wat Mae Kaet Noi 

1 hour ago, SupermarineS6B said:

And people who stand by and watch it happening always surprise me too. Why didn’t you speak up or call the police? 

20 hours ago, Tongjaw said:

And people who stand by and watch it happening always surprise me too. Why didn’t you speak up or call the police? 

Ha ha...... been in Asia ten minutes eh ?   where would you start and stop in SE Asia....?     Tell you what, go down to most large Police stations in Thailand and tell the chief that you know of some of his officers selling drugs...... ( Something which used to be rife)  and see how long you last......  Righteous words, probably only that........

22 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Why you not contact police 

I think i'll go down to my local Thai cop shop and report that prostitution is rife in Thailand and that i expect them to stand to and adddress this problem !   Can you imagine the look on the coppers face ?  Oh no, not another self righteous farang kracker straight out of the box .........

I think i'll go down to my local Thai cop shop and report that prostitution is rife in Thailand and that i expect them to stand to and adddress this problem !   Can you imagine the look on the coppers face ?  Oh no, not another self righteous farang kracker straight out of the box .........

No they will act because this is a serious crime 

3 hours ago, SupermarineS6B said:

Ha ha...... been in Asia ten minutes eh ?   where would you start and stop in SE Asia....?     Tell you what, go down to most large Police stations in Thailand and tell the chief that you know of some of his officers selling drugs...... ( Something which used to be rife)  and see how long you last......  Righteous words, probably only that........

For your info SupermarineS6B, I’ve been in Asia 14 years. Read my post before jumping up and down like a spoiled Thai teen. The person who posted was in Penang and watched as a man took an underage girl. He was sitting talking to the girl and her mother so why didn’t he say or do something?

I’ve never seen a Thai policeman or anyone  sell drugs with my own eyes. I’ve heard plenty of stories of people dealing drugs and other vices but I’m sure you know that’s not proof enough to accuse anyone. 

What would you have done in the situation in Penang? 

1 hour ago, Tongjaw said:

For your info SupermarineS6B, I’ve been in Asia 14 years. Read my post before jumping up and down like a spoiled Thai teen. The person who posted was in Penang and watched as a man took an underage girl. He was sitting talking to the girl and her mother so why didn’t he say or do something?

I’ve never seen a Thai policeman or anyone  sell drugs with my own eyes. I’ve heard plenty of stories of people dealing drugs and other vices but I’m sure you know that’s not proof enough to accuse anyone. 

What would you have done in the situation in Penang? 

Spoiled Thai teen ? I've never been so insulted in all my life !  That person was me in Penang, i did give the woman a look of nasty disapproval, but what else are you going to do ?  The coppers wouldn't even touch it if you reported it...As for coppers dealing drugs, if you don't know that one, then you've led a rather sheltered life, how do you think all the African lot survive in Thailand ?  usually working for a supplier, usually someone in a uniform.... and by the way i've been here twice as long as you......  Thai teen ? 

1 minute ago, SupermarineS6B said:

Spoiled Thai teen ? I've never been so insulted in all my life !  That person was me in Penang, i did give the woman a look of nasty disapproval, but what else are you going to do ?  The coppers wouldn't even touch it if you reported it...As for coppers dealing drugs, if you don't know that one, then you've led a rather sheltered life, how do you think all the African lot survive in Thailand ?  usually working for a supplier, usually someone in a uniform.... and by the way i've been here twice as long as you......  Thai teen ? 

Not interested in getting into an arguement on a forum. I stand by my comments and you are welcome to stand by also which you obviously did. 

1 hour ago, Tongjaw said:

This wasn’t drugs or a bar girl. This was a poor helpless abused underage girl. The poster was sitting talking with her mother in Penang not Pattaya. 

I stand by my post. Some people are keyboard superheroes but in real life just don’t have the *•++s to follow through. 

Ha ha...... Don't have the ?    Get over yourself.......

1 minute ago, Tongjaw said:

Not interested in getting into an arguement on a forum. I stand by my comments and you are welcome to stand by also which you obviously did. 

Keyboard getting too hot for you ?    You know that's my sisters reply when she's losing...... " I'm ending this conversation " usually the smartet reply....... Joop joop....

Ha ha...... Don't have the ?    Get over yourself.......

Well by your own admission you stated you sat with the girls mother and let a child abuser walk off with an underage girl. If that doesn’t say ball-less then Indont know what does. Oops take that back that you didn’t do anything,  you did do something and I quote you,

“ I did give the woman a look of nasty disapproval “. I’m sure she shit bricks at that. 

Now I will end this conversation. 

On 13/05/2018 at 8:47 PM, smew said:

Seems there is a lot of this animalistic behavior here in Thailand. Is this part of the village rural culture ?

simply unbelievable, poor child how does she recover from this? Chemical castrations are required on these two ! !

Unfortunately this is part of village or rural culture in many/most countries.  Rural societies with small local populations and underage sex or rape.   Even the countries we like to think are civilised.

Paedophiles exits all over the world. Yes! many exists in the developed and 'civilized'countries too. In fact, many offenders from the developed countries come to poor countries and unashamedly carry out their dirty acts very openly. Accusing only Thailand and non developed countries just shows your utter naivitity on the subject. So here are a few links just for you to gain some information - just Google it yourself, there are 1000's of articles on the subject.

Archived