Dildo dealers detained

geovalin

3 hours ago, Srikcir said:

So the lack of sex toys like dildos can drive women to rape men to fulfill their sexual desire?

Be on guard young men of Cambodia!

Any good deals available on direct flights to Cambodia  ?

Average replies to any thread on this forum 1.6 posts.

Add dildo or any other sex related word to the thread title, and we are at 3 pages in less than 24 hours.

Luckily the majority of the members is married to a hi-so lady with at least 3 bachelor degrees and didn't come here for the w****s

12 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

Average replies to any thread on this forum 1.6 posts.

Add dildo or any other sex related word to the thread title, and we are at 3 pages in less than 24 hours.

Luckily the majority of the members is married to a hi-so lady with at least 3 bachelor degrees and didn't come here for the w****s

Oh come on.

Dildos - low hanging fruit 

The real reason is that the ladies realise what they are missing . 

Post a thread about negatively on Thaivisa, Gay guys getting married , Lady Boys , rubber fetishes , getting detained at the airport ( maybe) , totally made up stories about bar girls ( you lose the will to live before you get to the end)

Detained in Poipet - again reach for a Hendricks and elderflower tonic .

Totally loosing my entire fortune ( 25000 baht ) to the in-laws 

Folks - any other suggestions 

21 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

No money in rice so a farmer near me planted a crop of dildos , a few days later the field was invaded by ladyboys demanding squatters rights.

Bought girlfriend a vibrator cos I was working away but had to confiscate it on my return because of her dental bills 

Archived