Video: Indians, Pakistanis and Thai "friends" in mass brawl at intersection - 300 baht fines each!

webfact

Video: Indians, Pakistanis and Thai "friends" in mass brawl at intersection - 300 baht fines each!

7pm.jpg

video screenshot

A five minute video taken on a phone and shown on Facebook showed a serious brawl between a number of foreigners and Thais.

Pattaya station chief Pol Col Apichai Krobpetch said that the incident happened on the Theppraya Road at the lights on Saturday May 5th around 7am.

The video showed police on the scene about half way through the filmed part of the violence.

Apichai said that two Indians, three Pakistanis and a Thai were fined 300 baht each for affray.

They were all friends according to the police chief, reported Pattaya News.

They were Mannisash Kunma and Manish Jalhotra from India, Imran Khan, Iblal Hussanin and Sajid from Pakistan and Thai Saran Bunkhong.

Everyone admitted their involvement and didn't want to press charges.

The car of a Thai man called Somsak Taengcharoen was damaged but compensation was paid to settle that part of the altercation.

Source: Pattaya News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-14

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

That's not a brawl, it's a mass attack on the guy in the car, led mainly by staff and security from somewhere near by.

Plus a chicken **** in red who needed a brick before they joined in.

I noticed that too.

Te staff and security are not mentioned in the  report and they were throwing a lot of punches, especially the little coward  in the red  staff shirt who punched the guy from behind and then kicked him when he was on the ground.

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I'm guessing it all kicked off when they were told they had to pay for the girls in the shorts by the Kilo !

That comment is horrible, cruel, unnecessary and just bang out of order...

however I still laughed out loud when I read it...

Shame on me...

How can this continue to happen....because 300 baht...

Its completely rediculous.....this could have been a very dangerous situation, where somebody got killed or very seriously hurt. But just 300 baht....so it will happen again and again and again.....

Archived