Lazada Thailand

Dario

20 minutes ago, totally thaied up said:

She has and never will produce offspring as well. Due to a serious motorcycle accident, children are impossible. So yes,  a heifer in both senses of the term. 

Oops... sorry bout that.

• Like 1

Never had any problem with payment or delivery but the search engine and filters are appalling throwing up endless junk in a serious search is very annoying.   
Yes I agree.. However.. I suppose the site is only written in thai language and when we choose the English version it's similar to Google translating the page.. So when searching.. things get lost in translation. Just a guess.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lazada Thailand has been around for a couple of years now. I have become a customer right after they opened here and have since bought hundreds of items. In fact, the Kerry logistics driver comes here at least once a week and he knows us already like we are family. Unfortunately, often the process is painful for the customer. It happened to me several times, that I didn't get the product I ordered, but something different. It also happened, that when I ordered products sent from abroad, that the seller simply doesn't send the product, even though you are waiting 4-6 weeks, just nothing arrives. There are lots of other problems I encountered. Yesterday I ordered a hot water air pot for 990 Baht. I had 295 Baht in my e-wallet (new Lazada feature), I took those 295 Baht and was led to my Bangkok Bank online account to pay the balance of 695 Baht. I paid and then received an email from Lazada acknowledging my purchase. When I looked up the status of my purchase this morning, it read and still reads: "Thank you for shopping at Lazada! Please complete the payment within 48 hours. Otherwise, order will be cancelled automatically."
I sent an email message to a customer care person at 10:10 this morning, but at 11:15 still no answer. Today I don't feel very happy with Lazada, you can guess that. Any other members who are using Lazada and their e-wallet?
Another thing:many people buy on recommendations. I tried to write a review several times on a product, but whenever I wrote the review, the "Submit" button is greyed out: another Lazada bug!

5af9119341019_cannotratethisproduct1.png.17f2cab5ccb79c7b5fb4faedce57171c.png
Has anyone been hit with any sort of tax when shipped via China Post (for example) on higher value stuff from Lazada around 10.000 baht? Or the risk is there so only buy shipped from BKK and COD?

Been using  Lazada for a little while now. Not a problem at all. Always COD. Returned my first purchase as it wasn't a genuine item... copy, knock off, fake.  Returned via Thai Post. Had refund into my K-bank within 10 days.

I'll be using them again.

I have used Lazada many times. Always happy with the service, once the product is ordered. Fast shipping with Kerry, who do a great job. However, I am happy I have never had to use their customer service. Most of that kind of service here is atrocious. It may be a while till the Thais understand how important it is to keep a customer happy. 

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:38 AM, sammieuk1 said:

Never had any problem with payment or delivery but the search engine and filters are appalling throwing up endless junk in a serious search is very annoying.   

agree, especially the absolute rubbish you need to wade thru' when searching - after typing in a very clear search question that should only bring up what was requested.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Artisi said:

agree, especially the absolute rubbish you need to wade thru' when searching - after typing in a very clear search question that should only bring up what was requested.  

Great news it is not just me?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/14/2018 at 6:28 PM, 1happykamper said:

Has anyone been hit with any sort of tax when shipped via China Post (for example) on higher value stuff from Lazada around 10.000 baht? Or the risk is there so only buy shipped from BKK and COD?

Lazada takes care of any import or duty fees, its included in the price :

https://www.lazada.co.th/helpcenter/do-i-have-to-pay-extra-duties-or-taxes-for-overseas-product-th.html?spm=a2o4m.helpcenter.0.0.59cf3655CdjEOA

• Like 1