Pears Soap in BKK?

OliverKlozerof

10 minutes ago, SooKee said:

Villa Supermarkets

Looked in the one in Phrom Phong and didn't see it. (I suppose it might have been in different section or I overlooked it...but didn't seem to be among other soap.) As you may know, the Villa on Soi 11 is no longer there...supposed to reopen near the end of Soi 11.

Let's see, if you walk from Nana toward Ploenchit...is that a Villa in the basement of the tower (there's a Middle-eastern restaurant down there)? Not sure I've looked there recently....

Happened to be in old Emporium mall (other side of Sukhumvit from the newer Em Quartier). In Gourmet Market (Western supermarket top of escalators), they had it! Got 2 bars. (Forgot the price already, but not expensive.)

BTW, the reason I like Pears: So many other soaps have something like hand cream included. While ladies may like this, for the soap for my bathroom sink, I prefer something like Pears, which is pure, simple, and leaves no film or residue on your hands (and face). A small thing, but I like it much more than other brands. 

In the shower, I use something like Irish Spring (but usually I just scrub off with the abrasive nylon cloth I get at the Japanese supermarket).

Archived