Jump to content
BANGKOK 21 April 2019 01:14
csabo

Racist dual pricing for massages now?

Recommended Posts

Yes, take your money elsewhere. These bigots don't deserve it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

File a complaint with the Pol Maj General aka BJ !!  The establishment will hopefully get raided and shut down within 24 hours !!

Edited by observer90210
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think many of the Thais designing such pricing policies don't even realize that they're both offensive and racist. Not sure if that makes it better though. I totally agree. Boycott them. But again, if you tell them you're doing that, they probably won't care and register that it's a loss for them. Oh well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Considering that felangs are bigger than Thais , I can understand them charging more .

   Do Ethiopians get a discount ?

So what about fat Thais? Not to mention all farangs are not the same size or all larger than all Thais. Are you suggesting massages by the kilo? You realize, of course now, how dumb that sounds. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I think many of the Thais designing such pricing policies don't even realize that they're both offensive and racist. Not sure if that makes it better though. I totally agree. Boycott them. But again, if you tell them you're doing that, they probably won't care and register that it's a loss for them. Oh well!

A Thai woman overheard the dispute and said the staff is just pocketing the extra cash and that the owner is likely unaware. I'll leave reviews every where I can in hopes it gets back to them. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, csabo said:

A Thai woman overheard the dispute and said the staff is just pocketing the extra cash and that the owner is likely unaware. I'll leave reviews every where I can in hopes it gets back to them. 

Which is daft. You prob tip them 150 baht.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Which is daft. You prob tip them 150 baht.

Exactly! I would have ripped the girls who did the actual massages 100 each! Screw them all now. The place caters to the Korean and Chinese bus groups and was giving them all a welcoming glass of tea. The had a ton of glasses and huge kettles of tea available behind the counter. Do you think me or my Thai wife was offered a glass? Yeah, right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boycott them, that's the only thing you can do..

..Apart from ranting on TVF, of course.:smile:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phuket has always charged Falangs crazy massage prices. And, don't get me started on the Kata to Patong sawng tao prices!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, csabo said:

Exactly! I would have ripped the girls who did the actual massages 100 each! Screw them all now. The place caters to the Korean and Chinese bus groups and was giving them all a welcoming glass of tea. The had a ton of glasses and huge kettles of tea available behind the counter. Do you think me or my Thai wife was offered a glass? Yeah, right. 

Boycott is the best move. Good decision Bro.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awwwwww- feel better now? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...