Video: One on one fight - Malaysians in Sadao show the Thais how to fight over a woman!

webfact

Video: One on one fight - Malaysians in Sadao show the Thais how to fight over a woman!

10pm.jpg

Picture: TNA

A video caused a lot of interest among Thai netizens after two Malaysian men squared up in a drunken fight over a woman in the entertainment district of Sadao near the border.

A large man in a grey shirt was fighting with a smaller guy in a red top - friends were trying to split them up.

Finally Mr Grey landed the decisive blow and knocked down Mr Red who was almost unconscious.

The cops confirmed to reporters that the fight took place in Ban Dan Nork last week; it was over a woman and both protagonists were drunk and fighting in the car parking area of a local hotel.

After the fight they went their separate ways and no charges were laid. 

Source: TNA

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-15

A post commenting on moderation has been removed.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

You will not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.

1 hour ago, Just1Voice said:

Well, a 230 pounder against a 160 pounder ain't exactly a fair fight, and a sucker punch doesn't make you a man.

You are right...but at least he didn't follow up with kicks after the opponent hit the ground, so lets give him one for that.

He should try that in Australia, they call it a COWARDS punch, 10 years is the maximum sentence if applied by a judge with balls, recently there was such a public uproar over a judge giving a Kiwi a 6 months good behaviour bond for doing this, the Immigration Minister Mr Peter Dutton intervened and cancelled his visa, deporting him shortly thereafter, that squared it, see if he tries that a home with his kiwi brothers, wouldn't last long.

I can only say this, if a guy fights over a woman, he must be so so so insecure, poor baby :post-4641-1156694572:

16 hours ago, tubby johnson said:

Cowardly sucker punch by lardbutt.

Why is that girl out in her pajamas?

She is wearing a pyjamas cause she just get out from sleeping with the first guy and waiting for the big guy.

15 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

He should try that in Australia, they call it a COWARDS punch, 10 years is the maximum sentence if applied by a judge with balls, recently there was such a public uproar over a judge giving a Kiwi a 6 months good behaviour bond for doing this, the Immigration Minister Mr Peter Dutton intervened and cancelled his visa, deporting him shortly thereafter, that squared it, see if he tries that a home with his kiwi brothers, wouldn't last long.

I can only say this, if a guy fights over a woman, he must be so so so insecure, poor baby :post-4641-1156694572:

An uncle of mine died as the result of a coward's punch in Australia. Despicable and cowardly way to act.

18 hours ago, tubby johnson said:

Cowardly sucker punch by lardbutt.

Why is that girl out in her pajamas?

Yes it was cowardly. But he'd already kicked and hit the guy before. So the red shirted idiot goes and stands next to him, with no guard or awareness - dope!

Pajamas - guess she's ready for bed - 555!

5 hours ago, Get Real said:

To me it doesn´t look like he is fighting one man. Seems like he is walking around as the biggest man in the street punching the shit out of whoever he wants.

Looks like he's the local bully, when they've all had a few too many.

The others mostly looked too wasted to fight.

19 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

Well, a 230 pounder against a 160 pounder ain't exactly a fair fight, and a sucker punch doesn't make you a man.

If you start a fight, and your opponent is obviously stronger, bigger an heavier, you can expect some trouble.

Nothing to do with fairness.

There are no rules in street fights.

16 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Yes it was cowardly. But he'd already kicked and hit the guy before. So the red shirted idiot goes and stands next to him, with no guard or awareness - dope!

Pajamas - guess she's ready for bed - 555!

The winners bed ?

19 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

If it had been Thais then when the larger guy was winning then the on lookers would have jumped in to deliver a few licks on the smaller guy  because that is what cowards do.

1 hour ago, todlad said:

An uncle of mine died as the result of a coward's punch in Australia. Despicable and cowardly way to act.

Hope the offender got what he had coming to him, as opposed to a good behaviour bond.

1 hour ago, todlad said:

I would have hoped that somebody in your family helped the offender find an early grave.

Wonder why there isn't more mention of the first guy he dropped at the 40 second mark of the video.

Certainly not a one-on-one fight in my books, it was only one person dishing it out to many. Don't think anyone threw a punch at the big guy.

20 hours ago, Denim said:

Oh the manly way he snuck around the back to deliver the sucker punch. Not like a Thai at all. :coffee1:

Not a punch , look again and you will see it is the lethal elbow , premeditated and a cowardly  axxhole

Archived