Video: One on one fight - Malaysians in Sadao show the Thais how to fight over a woman!

webfact

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 3:12 PM, Just1Voice said:

Well, a 230 pounder against a 160 pounder ain't exactly a fair fight, and a sucker punch doesn't make you a man.

Agreed.

But this aint in the ring, with a referee and judges with score cards.

Nor is a street fight in a red light district generally governed by a set of Queensberry rules....

On 15/05/2018 at 4:35 PM, Denim said:

Oh the manly way he snuck around the back to deliver the sucker punch. Not like a Thai at all. :coffee1:

They were malay not thai but hey dont let that stop you.

You really think there is a country anywhere in the world where sucker punches arent a regular occurrence.

I realise placing all the evils of the world at the feet of Thailand is de rigeur for many ( not all ) but please open your eyes.

muscles was being a bully,pointing and shouting at all..some body should have sucker punched him like he did to all the smaller guys..they were all drunk so shit happens and he was milking it bigtime..happens everywhere after closing time but sometimes mr bully gets his come uppance,shame not this time.

in reply to OP then he did not teach the thai how to fight one on one,what a misleading headline....he showed how to sucker punch and so wasnt even ever one on one as one of them didnt even know they were in a fight and so it didnt teach thai anything.infact was showing same as Thai style with a drunk bully hassling people and hitting while they werent looking..nice!!

22 hours ago, Expatthailover said:

They were malay not thai but hey dont let that stop you.

You really think there is a country anywhere in the world where sucker punches arent a regular occurrence.

I realise placing all the evils of the world at the feet of Thailand is de rigeur for many ( not all ) but please open your eyes.

Here's an idea for you . Try reading the thread title before commenting. That way you won't get yourself in a muddle.

I'll help on this one. Here it is.

One on one fight - Malaysians in Sadao show the Thais how to fight over a woman!

The implication of the thread title is that drunken Malays are somehow superior to  their Thai counterparts. And yet looking at the video it's hard to see much difference.

Hence in my  sarcastic opinion, the ' technique ' of the Malays is just as bad as that of the  Thais or anybody else for that matter who uses that cowardly approach. Nonetheless the thread title is comparing Thais and Malays.

Tattoodrob ( post 36 ) also picked up on this discrepancy between the thread title and the facts.

Archived