BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weeboon Happiness Team

3 children need help for medical cost

10 hours ago, Weeboon Happiness Team said:

This bank account has been opened by the father and is closely monitored and restricted by a lawyer so the funds are exclusively used to cover the medical expenses for the children and nothing else.

I'm sorry, why does the phrase "tap dancing" keep popping p in my head  -  sorry, unless it is clear, and more information is forthcoming, I will not donate........I really want too but this does not sit right with me.  especially since it has already been reported by the Father that the mother has kept 2 Million baht of the money already given to the kids.

From my understanding after reading on Facebook , the Swiss father works as a teacher in Bangkok. He is a well respected man , but with only expat salaries in Thailand to support his family, I can understand he would need some financial help. 

I believe the kids are in a private hospital , but not sure,  His insurance would probably not be good enough to cover for all of his kids. 

His friend who posted the request for donation on Weboon are also a confirmed friend with Marcy, the father on FB, so this is not a scam , it's 100% correct and the money will go directly to the father so he can help his kids. 

It is true that the mother received some donations during the funeral of their youngest child and the money did not go to the hospital , the father is very upset about this. 

7 hours ago, catman20 said:

maybe a little harsh however i myself along with many others here get sick of the go fund me stories.

They probably could afford to support them, if they weren't all in hospital !!

when having 4 children should you not be responsible enough to plan for schooling medical insurances ect ect ?

Still no need for outright hostility... You don't even know them !!

If you don't want to donate to their fund that is your choice..

In an ideal world, of course you should be prepared for every eventuality, it's not an ideal world though  ?

1 hour ago, cornishcarlos said:

Still no need for outright hostility... You don't even know them !!

If you don't want to donate to their fund that is your choice..

In an ideal world, of course you should be prepared for every eventuality, it's not an ideal world though  ?

im not being hostile, im just stating facts along with common scene and we dont have to live in an ideal world to to prepare for such basic needs.

Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the obedience of fools. Exactly my point !

Did I read thus correctly? How do all four of your children fall off a balcony? Did it collapse?

No never collapsed the children fell off one after the other off Balcony 

Wait, I thought I read that the balcony did collapse.  I mean, how do four kids just tumble off for no reason?  I could see one falling and another falling trying to save them, but four?

I did not read anything in the news about how the accident happened. Only that it happened 1 am at night. I suspect the youngest climbed on the rail and the 3 kids tried to stop him. But very strange indeed.

Just to let you know that the little girl who was still in the coma died today.

The dad just lost 2 children. Horrible.

But 2 kids made it without any severe injuries ? A miracle in it self from that height. 

“You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.” ― John Bunyan I always donate to orphanage. Usually it's "Hope Now" organisation. I often follow their activities and I know that they offer christian summer camps to young people and build relationships with widowed mothers and other family members that struggle with poverty and addiction.