Not all calories are created equal...

dontoearth

Correct, but once you remove crap calories all diets preform the same.  The studies don't lie about that there is no magic diet.

I can tell what the best exercise is

The one exercise that you keep doing.

The best diet

The diet you stick too

Consistency will always win out over the long run. Its just not feasible for everyone to go lo carb it just does not work for everyone. Same for high carb, as long as you eat healthy foods and make sure you burn more then you eat then all diets will work. No diet has proven to be superior over any other as long as you keep your proteins high to prevent muscle loss.

• 5 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Justfine said:

Which means "cheat" meals should be things like fresh coconut, sweet potato and mangostein instead of cakes.

I have those foods in my regular diet I don't shy away from COMPLEX natural whole carbs.  I just avoid the processed simple carbs.  I really don't like cheat days at all if they are pizza, and cake and soda and other crapola!  Even breakfast cereal sets my hunger mechanisms into motion.  It is best to not toy with my body when it is in a good balanced state.  It just requires discipline and telling friends NO NO NO NO! 

• 1 month later...

Archived