"Supersized" upskirt model could face 5,000 baht fine for fast food frolic, says lawyer

webfact

"Supersized" upskirt model could face 5,000 baht fine for fast food frolic, says lawyer

4pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Thai social media was in meltdown yesterday after pictures of a sexy model were taken at a well known fast foot outlet.

It was not named by Daily News but we think you might have heard of it - especially as a character widely known as Ronald McDonald was looking on.

Upskirt pictures from the front and rear were shown on a Facebook fan page.

Though the model was wearing underwear she was revealing some shapely "buns" and a fair pair of covered "milkshakes" that may well have been "supersized".

41pm.jpg

Another "Ron" - online lawyer Ronnarong Kaewpetch - was contacted for his scholarly views by Daily News.

He said some people might call it art.

But pictures like these should be taken in private - the fact that it was done in a public place could well lead to a prosecution for lewd behavior and a fine of 5,000 baht.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-17

When a foreigner did similar at Wat Arun it was described as "despicable", here it is described as "art"!  Again, two tiered morality.........."buns", "milkshakes", "supersized".......I am appalled! What must Ronald McDonald be thinking?

19 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

What?

Again?

I’m surprised it works at all, it seems to meltdown so often. 

No problem! They are like butter. They loose their cool and they melt. If they manage to stay cool, they get hard again.
I am surprised they didn´t get hard out of this. :biggrin:

7 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

How can the authorities be concerned with this when so many people are dying on the roads? The uncensored pics are available on another ex-pat site, and very pretty she is too.

link?

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

No problem! They are like butter. They loose their cool and they melt. If they manage to stay cool, they get hard again.
I am surprised they didn´t get hard out of this. :biggrin:

They probably did (and still are) so maybe 'meltdown' is a euphemism.

I need to see a lot more uncensored pics before I can pass judgement on whether it is lewd or not

Don't bother too much...there is no lewd photos...she has underwear on its a total

Non story...ps if you goto stickboy website the photos are there prepare for disappointment.

41 minutes ago, electric said:

If she's prosecuted, I have a limited number of spectator tickets available for the re-enactment. Front row, unobstructed view, next to the finger pointers.

PM me for details.

21 minutes ago, johng said:

Don't bother too much...there is no lewd photos...she has underwear on its a total

Non story...ps if you goto stickboy website the photos are there prepare for disappointment.

owwww .... thanks very much johng

Re-enactment spectator tickets fire sale ..... now 50% discount

Wonder what our feminist friends - any out there on Thai Visa? - would make of this?

Is the young lady in the pictures striking a blow for women's liberated sexuality . . . or contributing to men's objectification of women and helping foster that notorious "rape culture" we men are allegedly responsible for creating.

Answers on a dirty postcard, please..

Archived