"Supersized" upskirt model could face 5,000 baht fine for fast food frolic, says lawyer

webfact

5 hours ago, PatOngo said:

When a foreigner did similar at Wat Arun it was described as "despicable", here it is described as "art"!  Again, two tiered morality.........."buns", "milkshakes", "supersized".......I am appalled! What must Ronald McDonald be thinking?

It was considered "despicable"  because it was done at a Wat.  Need to show respect for religious place whether Temple, Mosk, or  Church. You may not hold religious beliefs but have to respect the culture/religion of the country your in.  Chines tourist were recently warned and their guide fined for climbing all over the ruins in Ayuthya

4 hours ago, Chelseafan said:

Silly girl, there's no room for this sort of behavior in Thai society.

p.s. where are the original pictures :smile:

exactly!    i need to examine the evidence before i pass judgement!     ;-)

6 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

What?

Again?

I’m surprised it works at all, it seems to go into meltdown so often. 

Bluesspunk many times the reporting here is a source of humor for readers that were educated in Europe or (some of) The US. For good up beat blues go to YouTube "Eric Clapton ,Buddy Guy live doing Sweet home Chicago with a gathering of some of the great Guitarist.

6 hours ago, electric said:

Pretty stupid young lady. She had to know this was going to end badly if the pics were shared on social media.

Silly thing is, she'd be way overdressed anytime after 9pm in many Thai locations.

"There's no such thing as bad publicity" I believe some famous persons have said. (Even for the restaurant chain) 

7 hours ago, electric said:

Pretty stupid young lady. She had to know this was going to end badly if the pics were shared on social media.

Silly thing is, she'd be way overdressed anytime after 9pm in many Thai locations.

..well she achieved what she set out to do regardless...Im sure a sponsor will pay her fine.

9 hours ago, PatOngo said:

When a foreigner did similar at Wat Arun it was described as "despicable", here it is described as "art"!  Again, two tiered morality.........."buns", "milkshakes", "supersized".......I am appalled! What must Ronald McDonald be thinking?

Again, deliberately misrepresenting the OP for the sole purpose of Thai bashing.  Her behaviour was not "described as art", it was suggested, however, that it was lewd behavior.

Are Mc D's considered as temples now? Agreed, many visual stuff there is of the same low level as Ronald &Co.'s, but... What some people here can make fuss about! 'Uncle' must be so proud of the full-speed-...in reverse motion he has initiated.

Should tele-port them all to the (not so!) old times, when Siamese women were showing one, or two, naked breasts, in public, and wore no other underwear either, high split dress or not... It's under H.M King Rama III's reign the custom was changed, inside a sweeping effort to make the Siamese mimic Europeans, ...as a step toward modernity.

Oops, can't say that, when 'Uncle' hears one of the Great Kings wanted the exact opposite of what he's ramming through the Thais' troath, he'll call it 'fake news'...

9 hours ago, electric said:

If she's prosecuted, I have a limited number of spectator tickets available for the re-enactment. Front row, unobstructed view, next to the finger pointers.

PM me for details.

What is the dress code for the reenactment electric? Rain coat and hat OK ?

14 hours ago, webfact said:

Thai social media was in meltdown yesterday after pictures of a sexy model were taken at a well known fast foot outlet.

Interesting that it took place at a "...fast foot outlet."  Does that mean she could leave at a moments notice by hot-footing it when the authorities arrived?  Does not appear to be wearing appropriate enough footwear for that at the bottom of a pair of not the best-looking legs.

Archived