Fiendish Rape Of 14 Year Old Girl: Witnessed......

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya people: January 29th 2007

Sexually Assaulted in Broad Daylight

At 6 pm on 27th January, the Dongtan police were informed that a young girl had been sexually molested in a minibus parked on Jomtien Beach. The minibus was surrounded and the driver refused to come out.

When the police arrived at the scene in front of Rim Had Jomtien Condo, the police found hundreds of people surrounding the minibus. When the police demanded the driver to come out, it took him 5 minutes before he opened the door.

In the minibus was a young half Thai-Italian girl, aged 14, in a very shocked and scared condition.

The police had a hard time trying to protect Anuwat, aged 31, from all the feet that were waiting to kick him. They took the culprit and the girl back to Dongtan Sub-Station for questioning.

The girl’s mother arrived shortly after and told the police that her daughter is studying in an International School in Bangkok. On that day her daughter and friends hired this minibus to take them to Pattaya to visit her since she has a condo here, and then they went to the beach.

The children admitted that they were drinking on the beach and when this young girl got drunk, she went to the car, followed by this driver. Her friends didn’t take any notice as they thought that she only went to the bathroom.

In the car, Anuwat repeatedly raped the girl and didn’t stop – even when residents were beating on the minibus from the outside.

Residents told the police that they knew something bad was happening in the bus since the young girl and the driver didn’t look like relatives or lovers at all. They went into the bus together and then the bus began to shake. The alarm system of the bus then started but the driver still didn’t stop. They beat the bus – demanding him to come out but he didn’t.

The girl was taken to the hospital for treatment and evidence that is required to take Anuwat to court for this unacceptable behavior.

post-26634-1170078727_thumb.jpg

Oh ye of little faith...

What is it that makes people think that the Police won't do their jobs ?

For the most part the cops in Thailand are good people and good cops...sure there a few who have done and still do the wrong thing...but by and large most do a pretty good job.

In this case the guy was seen doing the biz with an underage girl in the back of his own van (traceable) by a lot of people....their reaction alone suggests that this guy really has no recourse...there is not a defence available to him...whether the girl was drunk or not is by and large irrelevant as is her nationality, the cops could and should charge her with underage drinking and drinking in public....this could send a message to other young people. But this guy has been caught out and should face the full impact of the Justice system.

This is a case where the seriousness of the crime and the amount of witnesses puts the cops in a position where it can not be ignored or covered up.

He is looking at a reasonable time in the can.

looks like he himself was drunk or drugged.

I don't think the girl should be prosecuted for public and under age drinking - she has already payed more than she should be by her own mistake. More important in this case would be finding a shopkeeper who sold the drinks.

Could the baying crowd of angry Thai's not of smashed a window and got in/saved the girl? Seems a little wierd so many outside but not able to open the bus/van up

Was thinking the same...

Hundreds of people surrounding the minibus........? :o and nobody smashed the windows with rocks/stones to stop this guy ?

Unbelievable.............and poor girl.

LaoPo

Could the baying crowd of angry Thai's not of smashed a window and got in/saved the girl? Seems a little wierd so many outside but not able to open the bus/van up

Unable is more likely unwilling, It just sounds better for the news story. Im sure a handfull of folks were standing around pointing whispering Taxi Mafia and waiting for the cops who as usual were taking their time.

I much prefer Cambodian style on these matters. When they can catch a thief they beat them to death in the street knowing that if they make it to jail they will pay their way out.

This scumbag is probably laughing it up in jail telling how he raped the girl to other low lifes and then having a circle jerk about it all. Like I said, letting rats chew his nuts off would be a good start, I could add more details but will not in order to keep the thread open.

Unable is more likely unwilling, It just sounds better for the news story. Im sure a handfull of folks were standing around pointing whispering Taxi Mafia and waiting for the cops who as usual were taking their time.

I much prefer Cambodian style on these matters. When they can catch a thief they beat them to death in the street knowing that if they make it to jail they will pay their way out.

This scumbag is probably laughing it up in jail telling how he raped the girl to other low lifes and then having a circle jerk about it all. Like I said, letting rats chew his nuts off would be a good start, I could add more details but will not in order to keep the thread open.

You think it is acceptable for someone who is accused of theft to be beaten to death in the street, without any recourse to a fair trial? :o

You think it is acceptable for someone who is accused of theft to be beaten to death in the street, without any recourse to a fair trial? :o

ABSOLUTLY!!!!

We (the human species) is not on verge of extenction....eradicating some bad genes if good for all of society....

When I lived in Bogata, there was a number you could call if during the night a burgler had entered your house. For about $100 they would complete eradicate any indication of what had transpired, and remove all the trash.

You may want to moralize about right and wrong, but I tried the right way once, and arrested a burgler, 3 weeks later I had an assination attempt by the very same thief and 3 of his friends...The Mr. Nice Guy ended that day.

Edited by old wanderer

You think it is acceptable for someone who is accused of theft to be beaten to death in the street, without any recourse to a fair trial? :D

ABSOLUTLY!!!!

We (the human species) is not on verge of extenction....eradicating some bad genes if good for all of society....

When I lived in Bogata, there was a number you could call if during the night a burgler had entered your house. For about $100 they would complete eradicate any indication of what had transpired, and remove all the trash.

You may want to moralize about right and wrong, but I tried the right way once, and arrested a burgler, 3 weeks later I had an assination attempt by the very same thief and 3 of his friends...The Mr. Nice Guy ended that day.

:o Nice one Rambo. Good to know that you condone extra judicial murders.

But before we have anyone murdered in the streets by whooping vigilantes such as yourself, are there any rules? What is the lowest value? Bt 1000, Bt 50, 25 satang? What if it is a misunderstanding, or a case of mistaken identity?

Even in this case (to try and get back on topic) where there are numerous witnesses and he appears to be caught bang to rights, surely you can't justify murdering him in the street. Whatever you may think of him and what he has done, he is still entitled to a fair hearing before being locked up for years (which is what will happen).

Having said that, if it was my daughter/sister/girlfriend/mum etc, I would be firmly in the drag him out of the van and batter him senseless group.

Prior to eviserating and hanging this guy, it would be helpful to know whether or not there was consent to the sexual act or whether it was forcible. The girl is underage and it is, at least, statutory rape.

If she was screaming for help and trying to escape it would be different than if she was a willing participant. It would also be helpful to know just how much drinking was done, was drunk and passed out and unable to defend herself or call for help.

I think this is why we have courts; so that calmer heads can prevail in sentencing people appropriately.