Find this little blond girl and her mother - Tourist Police make appeal online

webfact

Find this little blond girl and her mother - Tourist Police make appeal online

tp.jpg

Picture: Thai Tourist Police

The Tourist Police Bureau have appealed for public help in locating a little blond foreign girl and her mother.

The Udon branch of the TPB in Thailand's north east issued the urgent request on Facebook after they said that the mother and daughter had had travel problems and other unspecified difficulties.

People with information were urged to call 1155 or the officer directly involved on the case who is Pol Lt Somjet Thambutr on 089 993 6263.

Udon police station can also be called on 042 328 189.

No names, nationalities or other details have been provided.

Source: Thai Tourist Police

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-18

People are so opinionated on these forums.  Don't be so quick to judge this mother, you don't Know the circumstances.  This little girl looks well fed and cared for.  Looks to me that she's doing a good job of taking care of her  so far.  Try Offering some assistance instead of criticism.

If the Udon Tourist Police want our help then we need some information from them.

They say they have travel problems. Where are they trying to travel to? Are they trying to hitch hike and in what direction? It is hard to help if we do not have some basic information

12 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

If the Udon Tourist Police want our help then we need some information from them.

They say they have travel problems. Where are they trying to travel to? Are they trying to hitch hike and in what direction? It is hard to help if we do not have some basic information

We're supposed to be looking for this kid, so they partly obscure her face in the photo so she's less identifiable (especially since the photo of the mother isn't that good)?  Where were they last seen?  Where are we expected to be looking?  Are they on the move or expected to be staying put in one spot?  Are we thinking they were kidnapped, or just roaming around?  Are they in danger?  Is anyone who helps in danger?  Should they be approached if seen?  What kind of unspecified difficulties-- are they broke, have mental health problems, in trouble with the law, in trouble with other people?  Who's looking for them and alerted the Tourist Police?  What are their names (because I'm not going to walk up to a stranger and assume they're lost unless I can say "are you so-and-so?")?  A lot of questions that would be helpful to have answers to.

14 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

2 posts a year...LOL

Does 2 posts a year really have a vast influence on what was said or are you a believer in quantity over-rides quality. 

4 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

2 posts a year...LOL

I fail to find the humor.   What does it matter whether he posts 1 time a year or 1000 times per year ? ?  

The fact is his post is spot on excellent.     I find YOU to be humorous...LOL 

3 hours ago, Catoni said:

I fail to find the humor.   What does it matter whether he posts 1 time a year or 1000 times per year ? ?  

The fact is his post is spot on excellent.     I find YOU to be humorous...LOL 

No humour in stupidity.... 

13 minutes ago, cookieqw said:

dont need loads of info this little girl will stand out like a sore thumb

I would pity the parents of any blonde toddlers anywhere in Thailand who suddenly have the cops descending on them because all the public knows is that they're looking for a little blonde kid somewhere in the country... it's true there probably aren't that many, but surely this child isn't the only one.

23 hours ago, RotMahKid said:

Let Big Joke show now in real how good he is, stop with the married Indians, but start looking for this girl and her mother!

Oh please give it a rest.

Show some compassion and concern rather than anti thai pointscoring

24 minutes ago, Katia said:

I would pity the parents of any blonde toddlers anywhere in Thailand who suddenly have the cops descending on them because all the public knows is that they're looking for a little blonde kid somewhere in the country... it's true there probably aren't that many, but surely this child isn't the only one.

At the beach yesterday, there were a good 30 or so, and that's just one beach on one island, Russians are still one of the main nationalities visiting Thailand, and then there are the Scandinavians and other blond Europeans, there's probably tens of thousand of blond girls in Thailand right now.

12 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

At the beach yesterday, there were a good 30 or so, and that's just one beach on one island, Russians are still one of the main nationalities visiting Thailand, and then there are the Scandinavians and other blond Europeans, there's probably tens of thousand of blond girls in Thailand right now.

Doesn't even have to be girls-- she's of an age where sex isn't immediately apparent by looking at the child, has hair of ambiguous length, and isn't dressed in a particularly feminine way in this picture.

Archived