Poll: Half of all foreigners are contemplating or have had a sexual experience with a lady boy

webfact

Poll: Half of all foreigners are contemplating or have had a sexual experience with a lady boy

lb.jpg

FILE photo

A poll has suggested that half of all foreigners in Thailand have either had or are thinking about a sexual encounter with a Thai lady boy.

And the great majority of foreigners find them attractive.

The lady boys of Thailand are often very beautiful and while many on online forums blame them for crime there are plenty who are respectable in all walks of Thai life.

Some lady boys are less than five star models but they never cease to attract Thai media attention especially at times like the military draft when they try to get out of national service.

Now it seems that foreigners are equally as obsessed as the Thais by the charms of the country's "type two women" as they are invariably termed in the local media.

A poll commissioned by "Dan About Thailand" a blogger who contributes to Thaivisa's Bangkok and Pattaya Inspire pages online has revealed some interesting result.

A remarkable 38% of foreigners have admitted to a sexual encounter with a lady boy in Thailand.

Though it was not asked in the survey of 300 people exactly what that might have entailed it was deemed "sexual".

In a further answer, 16% of those who said they had not yet sampled the sexual charms of a lady boy said they would not be averse should the situation arise.

A stunning 80% of all respondents said they found lady boys attractive.

The full details of the survey and its finding can be found here:

https://danaboutthailand.com/2018/03/19/poll-results-lady-boy-encounters-high-among-foreigners/ 

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-18

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About 5 years ago my wife and I were at the Kad Suan Kaew mall when she ran into 3 young women she knew.  All 3 of them were absolutely stunning.  They talked and laughed with my wife for about 5 minutes then finally left.  My wife looked at me and asked me if I liked.  I played it sorta safe and said they were all beautiful.  My wife chucked and said "Ladyboys.  All 3."  I was stunned, as all 3 of them looked like beauty contestants with beautiful faces and perfect bodies.  

I've never had the urge to go that way, but if I did, there are some gorgeous ones to pick from in Chiang Mai. 

6 minutes ago, colinneil said:

What clown came up with that nonsense?

Never seen such rubbish in all my days.

SEX with a ladyboy Yukk.

It was on this guys blog or vlog.

By Dan Cheeseman

I remember the days when I went to Khoa San Road. Used to drink at this kinda rooftop bar where you could chat and people watch. So many guys flirting with and hooking up with the ladyboys late at night. I imagine it's quite rife with many men here. 

42 minutes ago, Panda13 said:

Yes. You can put lipstick on a pig. But its still just a pig! You either suck dick or don't suck dick.

I've had it on good authority that a BJ from a LB doesn't necessarily define you.

He did also state that excessive alcohol intake played a big part of his statement but he wasn't clear on quantity.

:tongue:

58 minutes ago, webfact said:

A poll has suggested that half of all foreigners in Thailand have either had or are thinking about a sexual encounter with a Thai lady boy.

Taking that line from the OP, I would assume that to give the poll credibility, females were also included in the 300?

Also noted that this doesn't seem to be aimed at tourists but only foreigners in Thailand. I am often saddened that I never am asked to take part in any of these polls. If I were, I might be able to alter the percentages that they represent for everybody living here.

Or am I leading a sheltered life in my own little bubble? I can't remember who I lent my rose coloured specs to, might have to buy another pair to trust 80% of the deviants I live with..........................:thumbsup:

40 minutes ago, Psimbo said:

In the big scheme of things who cares?

It seems to be a crime to be a single, straight, white, non-disabled male these days anyway!

A lawyer said to me while assisting me with my divorce, sorry, you have the wrong colour, you have the wrong sex, and what tops it, you work!

Archived