Poll: Half of all foreigners are contemplating or have had a sexual experience with a lady boy

webfact

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I first went to Nana plaza back in 2007. My favorite bar was the cat house. I went there quite regularly with friends and colleagues after work. One of my friends was bisexual and we often had beers after in the ladyboy bars there. At the time I was pretty new to Thailand and on a few occassions I was turned on by the ladies. I guess I was too shy. Nowdays though I regret not going that extra mile. I'm too old and out of shape to be a thrill for anyone now. Oh well, nevermind, maybe one day.

Here's a photo of the Cat House. Happy Hour everyday 2pm - 7pm, 350baht for as much as you want of beer chang. Ah, the good ole days. The stories we told, god I miss those days.

cathouse.jpg

In the kitchen with tranny.

47 pages and counting of nice straight decent folk who feel it necessary to proclaim their straightness.

Me think you protest to much.

The transgender community of Thailand is found not only on soi 4, Sukhumvit and soi bukhawo, Pattaya.

They are part and parcel of Thai society and have been for a very long time.

I am friendly with a ladyboy bar owner in Pattaya who laughs at all the hetro's sneaking into his bar at 2am when they have got 'lost' on their way home.

So mind your arse boys and keep telling yourself that your a real man.

Pathetic hypocrites.

No wonder the world is in such a <deleted> mess.

12 minutes ago, WillyPlatt said:

47 pages and counting of nice straight decent folk who feel it necessary to proclaim their straightness.

The transgender community of Thailand is found not only on soi 4, Sukhumvit and soi bukhawo, Pattaya.

I am friendly with a ladyboy bar owner in Pattaya who laughs at all the hetro's sneaking into his bar at 2am when they have got 'lost' on their way home.

Pathetic hypocrites.

you wish ,dream on .

2 hours ago, WillyPlatt said:

Pathetic hypocrites.

I actually agree with this.

There are many males who will not admit to experimental LB experiences.

I could careless and do not blame them for admitting so as they know judgement will follow.

On 5/19/2018 at 3:03 AM, welovethailand said:

I have never contemplated on or will ever contemplate putting my penis in another mans anus.

Things you'll never hear at a tupperware party for 4 hundred and the daily double, Alex

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I actually agree with this.

There are many males who will not admit to experimental LB experiences.

I could careless and do not blame them for admitting so as they know judgement will follow.

If you want to find out if you're attracted to the ladies, then take the test. Watch this video...

No lewd acts or nudity, strictly PG.

On 5/8/2019 at 8:03 AM, Spidey said:

Didn't you notice the difference in her vagina? Even the most skilful surgeon can only produce a poor imitation of the real thing. Neither do they self lubricate. Dry as a witch's tit. Don't have periods either. Didn't you think that was odd?

Perhaps some members have never seen the real thing and went to the Land of fake boobs to get laid for the first time? 

The lubrication doesn't seem to be a huge problem.

Wd 40.jpg

On 5/14/2019 at 9:54 PM, Wilsonandson said:

I first went to Nana plaza back in 2007. My favorite bar was the cat house. I went there quite regularly with friends and colleagues after work. One of my friends was bisexual and we often had beers after in the ladyboy bars there. At the time I was pretty new to Thailand and on a few occassions I was turned on by the ladies. I guess I was too shy. Nowdays though I regret not going that extra mile. I'm too old and out of shape to be a thrill for anyone now. Oh well, nevermind, maybe one day.

Here's a photo of the Cat House. Happy Hour everyday 2pm - 7pm, 350baht for as much as you want of beer chang. Ah, the good ole days. The stories we told, god I miss those days.

cathouse.jpg

'I'm too old and out of shape' 

Have you ever considered Pattaya?  A quick scan of the bars might in fact lead you to believe that the above factors are actually mandatory.

2 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

A more realistic headline would be..

So you had sex with a ladyboy and would you do it again?

No ,it would be ,so you did not have sex with a man pretending to be a woman ,and you never would ,born a man die a man ,no matter how you feel ,this does not mean i do not like them or anything ,its their life up to them ,but no my bum is a one way street and it goes from top to bottom .

20 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

No ,it would be ,so you did not have sex with a man pretending to be a woman ,and you never would ,born a man die a man ,no matter how you feel ,this does not mean i do not like them or anything ,its their life up to them ,but no my bum is a one way street and it goes from top to bottom .

Lighten up dude..

its not about ur bum..

2 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Lighten up dude..

its not about ur bum..

Yes ,but posters keep thinking ,we say we would not go with a ladyboy ,when they reckon we would , well 110% i can assure you and all others ,i am light enough ,and i would never ever have sex of any sort with a man ,no matter what he looks like .

but i do not care if other men do ,not my problem ,up to them ,or up them ????,

52 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Yes ,but posters keep thinking ,we say we would not go with a ladyboy ,when they reckon we would , well 110% i can assure you and all others ,i am light enough ,and i would never ever have sex of any sort with a man ,no matter what he looks like .

Let me tell u something first of all some of us ended up in bed with an lb unintentionally than secondly Do u think we care here about whatever ur sexual preferences are? Thirdly folks eager to claim here how straight they are i just rank them as gays too.

Not that there is anything wrong with That as they said in Seinfeld. 

1 hour ago, bert bloggs said:

You wouldn't let her give you a blow job. Maybe a bit of french polishing?

Shut that door!!!!

IMAG7382.jpg

2 minutes ago, WillyPlatt said:

Unfortunately not, taken a few years ago in Bangkok.

One of Obsessions, Nana Plaza, finest at the time.

Cute as a cage full of monkeys and a good time was had by all.

So your not new to the scene. Let me ask you a question. Which do you prefer a lady intact or without hidden extras? I mean I know that it's the junk issue that puts off a lot of first timers. Did it bother you your first time away from home? For me it wasn't much of an issue as much as the next morning when I stumbled into the bathroom and caught her shaving. But the hangover didn't help things either. Yes I used to go to Nana as well back in the day. I wonder if it's still got the thrill today?

11 hours ago, WillyPlatt said:

You wouldn't let her give you a blow job. Maybe a bit of french polishing?

Shut that door!!!!

IMAG7382.jpg

No ,its a man ,with a dangly dick ,nice looking i admit ,but still a man , a horse born in a stable ,never becomes a dog .

lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2018 at 6:16 AM, colinneil said:

What clown came up with that nonsense?

Never seen such rubbish in all my days.

SEX with a ladyboy Yukk.

With due respects Colin , if you have not tried it,  dont knock it.

So a poll , without supporting evidence, claims that 50% of foreigners want to "fiddle" with a lady boy.  Complete sensationalism in my opinion which is perhaps why no poll detail data is listed. The only way that may have any percentage probability IMHO would be if they only polled Arabs

Archived