Poll: Half of all foreigners are contemplating or have had a sexual experience with a lady boy

webfact

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

What clown came up with that nonsense?

Never seen such rubbish in all my days.

SEX with a ladyboy Yukk.

It is sex with another man. Only 6% of the male population have sex with other men.

When I first came to Thailand, a few years back now, I picked up a lovely bit of fluff on Beach Road. Went to my hotel and found out SHE was a HE. Cost me 100 Bhat to get rid of him.

I sat and pondered for a while and thought I'd have another try; but be more careful. Went down Soi Chyapoom and met the wife. Dear, dear, dear!!!!!!!!!! Would have been cheaper to have stuck with the ladyboy!

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was young, my dear dead Dad told me to always look at a girls mother, as that would be what my girl would turn into later - I guess that applies somewhat to ladyboys. I guess if you are happy with a bald, hairy old Thai man to hug in old age then good for you !!

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

What clown came up with that nonsense?

Never seen such rubbish in all my days.

SEX with a ladyboy Yukk.

Agree about the ladyboy thing, but sex with a clown......now that could be interesting. :whistling:

11 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

When I was young, my dear dead Dad told me to always look at a girls mother, as that would be what my girl would turn into later - I guess that applies somewhat to ladyboys. I guess if you are happy with a bald, hairy old Thai man to hug in old age then good for you !!

Ive just gone right off the missis. My MIL farts for Thailand!!

1 hour ago, keith101 said:

a poll of 300 what a waste of time and not representative of all foreigners here 

One would actually assume that you know what a poll is. I would regard a poll with 300 foreigners participating as a poll with a big possibility to be percentually right. Maybe it would differ 3-5% up or down if they would have made it on 3000 foreigners. however, the number is far to high anyway. 

Appearently we can assume that most of the worlds deranged people are travelling to Thailand.

14 minutes ago, Get Real said:

One would actually assume that you know what a poll is. I would regard a poll with 300 foreigners participating as a poll with a big possibility to be percentually right. Maybe it would differ 3-5% up or down if they would have made it on 3000 foreigners. however, the number is far to high anyway. 

Appearently we can assume that most of the worlds deranged people are travelling to Thailand.

Appearently it is Dan´s followers, not representive to any other group or type of people coming to Thailand. So, the numbers doesnt say anything else than who is taking their time to answer a poll at Dan´s blog. 

14 minutes ago, Get Real said:

The problem isn't with the number of participants. 300 is actually not too bad. The problem is about the representativity of that sample.

From what I gather, the poll was done among readers of this 'Dan about Thailand' blog. It's very unlikely that this blog has a readership representative of foreigners in Thailand.

A much better poll would be people randomly picked at the airport (although it should be adjusted to not skew the result towards tourists who come for only a week or two).

My first time in Bangla Road back in 2006 was sitting just outside a bar with my mate, 1st time to Thailand, anyways this drop dead gorgeous thing walks by as if parading on the cat walk and looks me square in the eye and winks at me and then turns her head as if to say, come on down.

I consider myself to be a fairly looking bloke and have never had any issues picking up a chick, but this was a little strange, then I turns to me mate and I said, is she eyeballing you or me, he said she has squared you all up, now standing there with one leg over the other with a sort of look saying, well, are you coming or going, at that time, she was approached by tow or three guys with me saying what the F is going on, now remember, this is my 1st time in Phuket, not knowing a thing about the country, its culture or what a Ladyboy is.

Long of the short I said to my mate, she seems to be telling the others to F O because she keeps looking at me and smiling, so what are you waiting for he said, nail it, so off my stool I got and walked down the steps and waited on the footpath for her as if to say, I am her, and she read me loud and clear and just walked off from the guy talking to her.

She put her arm around mine and said you like, I said, sheeet yeh, she was absolutely top shelf, as she put her arm around me, she said you have hotel, I said yeh, she said far, I pointed and said 5 minutes walk, ok we go, 1,000 baht short time or 2,500 long time, yeh ok fine I said, still trying to make what I could of this, sure I knew there are working girls in bars and you buy them a drink and then negotiate and go back to your hotel, no one told me about this side of the story, so off we went and as we took a few steps, she said in her softly spoken voice, Iman, so I said, I'm Peter (not my real name), and she again Iman, it was loud, music blaring and the like in Bangla Road, so I assumed she didn't hear my, and I repeated, I'm Peter, no no she said, Iman, the penny still didn't drop, and I said to her, I don't understand and she raised her forearm and said it again, Iman and have a C..k, I took a step back and looked her up and down, she folded her arms and gave me an attitude look, I stumbled back more and said....oh, oh, oh, no, oh oh, sorry oh, no and about faced and walked quickly back to the bar to see my mate.

When I arrived he said, what's going on, and I said your not going to believe this, its a bloke, F O he said, I said it told me its a bloke, she said Iman and have a C..k, I was still in shock, and this English couple sitting behind us saw everything and heard me talking to my mate and asked, 1st time in Thailand, yes I said, yeh you got to be careful, Ladyboys everywhere, I said Ladyboys, and he pointed to one dancing on the bar counter and said that's a Ladyboy right there, I said no way, how can you tell, he said what for it, and then it lifted it's school girl skirt and there it was dangling, FMD, that was an awakening for me and my mate.

They are gorgeous, but I am still on the borderline....for now.....lol

4 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Appearently it is Dan´s followers, not representive to any other group or type of people coming to Thailand. So, the numbers doesnt say anything else than who is taking their time to answer a poll at Dan´s blog. 

Oh, no! Did I miss that? How could I? Not representative to any group or type of people??? Ok, did he answer 300 times himself??? :cheesy:

Hehe 4 my ego, I meet the famous Emma in walking street 12 year ago, and Im telling you, I was tempted, but I left it with that. She was a beauty, and the voice so soft and sexy. I had to google her later, and after that time she have done alot of operations, and do not look the same anymore. Played in some few hardcore movies as well. 

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

Glad I'm in the half that have never,would never,no matter how

drunk,contemplate sex with a ladyboy,was this a poll taken

in a couple of bars in Pattaya ?

regards worgeordie

I am reliably informed the survey took place on the 3rd floor of the Nana Plaza.

A personal observation/view:  there seems to be a higher proportion of gays, both male and female and transgenders in Thailand than the other Countries I have visited such as UK, Germany, Danemark, Gibraltar, Spain, Morocco, Nigeria, Kenya, Turkey, Greece and a few more I have no doubt forgotten about.  Would be interested in the observations/views of others on this topic.

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Poll: Half of all foreigners are contemplating or have had a sexual experience with a lady boy

OK, so let me see if I understand this correctly, some barfly named "Dan About Thailand" polls 300 random degenerates in Pattaya and concludes that the results of his poll statistically apply to the general population of foreigners? Whoa, nice work! 

2 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

About 5 years ago my wife and I were at the Kad Suan Kaew mall when she ran into 3 young women she knew.  All 3 of them were absolutely stunning.  They talked and laughed with my wife for about 5 minutes then finally left.  My wife looked at me and asked me if I liked.  I played it sorta safe and said they were all beautiful.  My wife chucked and said "Ladyboys.  All 3."  I was stunned, as all 3 of them looked like beauty contestants with beautiful faces and perfect bodies.  

I've never had the urge to go that way, but if I did, there are some gorgeous ones to pick from in Chiang Mai. 

Another question might be "How many Farangs have been with a lady boy without knowing at the time".  I suspect far more than would admit it!   In my early (single) days in Thailand I spent an evening in Soi Cowboy with some very good looking young ladies in one of the bars there.  Definitely women as was "shown" as the evening wore on.  The most attractive one suggested that when I went to the toilet, she should accompany me.  Never one to refuse a ladies request I agreed and off we went.  Best BJ by a million miles and it wasn't until a later visit to the bar that I found out that the prettiest girl there was indeed a LB.  Any regrets?  Nah!  I just look at it as a another experience in the land of anything goes! 

I had a long term expat friend who used the analogy of the ‘seven year itch’ used more commonly in relationships. He suggested once you have spent 7 years in Thailand all taboos are broken and you are very likely to try a transgender. Another long term expat I know used to say ‘It is gay not to go with a lady-boy’, not sure his logic there but amusing nonetheless.

I've been here over 20 years and have never had the urge to suck another man. Isn't Dan Cheesman the CEO of Thaivisa? Wonder who this friend of his is? It's not you is it Jonathan Fairfield? Ha, ha, ha.

Few too many replies here saying very quickly 'Yuk"

How many of you who said "Yuk" have ever had anal sex ?????

Have a look at Nana Plaza where there is now a proliferation of 10 bars fully committed to the "boys"

Our Japanese & Korean visitors go straight to these bars. Maybe they get looked after better, as the 

attraction of the mobile phone has made it hard to get the attention of the girls in the traditional

bars

4 hours ago, AYJAYDEE said:

so where did his survey sample come from? bangkok and pattaya? lol

i just saw the top line and thought, "This sounds like Dan Cheeseman".  Scroll down the OP and sure enough.....  :coffee1:

4 hours ago, petermik said:

All the pretty ladies here and some guys prefer men?........something drastically wrong methinks :sorry:

They are not men. But neither you or most other TV'ers will ever get that. Not much point in reading further comments as they are most likely of the same unenlightened nature.

There are ladyboys and then there are opportunist. Most are opportunist IMHO. Why would such a large % of LB end up in the sex trade?

They have two options, 1- go work in some labor intensive job for 300 baht/day or 2- Claim gender change, dress up and hit Soi 6 and make 800/hour with a whole bunch of time to drink with your mates. I am sure there are some confused about gender but most that farang encounter are purely in it for the money. Either way you end up working your ass off, number two just pays more.

Archived