Poll: Half of all foreigners are contemplating or have had a sexual experience with a lady boy

webfact

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Jeremy50 said:

They are not men. But neither you or most other TV'ers will ever get that. Not much point in reading further comments as they are most likely of the same unenlightened nature.

Ain't what Dave Chappell said.

4 hours ago, petermik said:

All the pretty ladies here and some guys prefer men?........something drastically wrong methinks :sorry:

Not necessary, what is the percentage of homosexual men, I know it was quoted as one in every 20.

3 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Not necessary, what is the percentage of homosexual men, I know it was quoted as 20% at one time.

Gay men for the most part are NOT into lady boys.

Gay men for the most part are into people that present as MALES.

The percentage of men that identify as gay globally more like three percent than twenty. 

4 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

Are You Becoming a Homosexual Survey.

Do you want him to sodomize you?  

You never tried special massage? Do not need to be gay to enjoy a good special massage my friend. 

13 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Gay men for the most part are NOT into lady boys.

Gay men for the most part are into people that present as MALES.

The percentage of men that identify as gay globally more like three percent than twenty. 

Made a mistake and corrected it JT.

11 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

What do you mean? Are you saying that men give you special massages?

[Kindly quote my full post.]

No, but if you first would try ladyboy, why not go all in?

5 minutes ago, Dararasmi said:

Nothing wrong/bad about having/wanting to have a "sexual experience" with a ladyboy. Sometimes the palate needs cleansing...so to speak. :passifier:

If thats whats makes your day, why not

5 minutes ago, bsdthai said:

You mean government officials. I aint fkn no ladyfag!

Nobody is making you.

As a gay man, I also have zero attraction to ladyboys but I think it would be better if you avoid the slurs, eh? 

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

I don't believe anyone who likes a drink, has lived in Thailand, that says they have never been fooled by a lady boy. It's just a matter of how far they went. 

If you are fooled, it is because you wanted to be fooled. Only a fool can make such a statement ;-) 

4 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Have you read about relevant sample sizes regarding valid statistical sampling recently?

Was the poll conducted outside a ladyboy bar?

That would screw the results one way.

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I don't believe anyone who likes a drink, has lived in Thailand, that says they have never been fooled by a lady boy. It's just a matter of how far they went. 

Would need to have bad eyesight and hearing not to know. Otherwise so drunk they can't walk.

14 minutes ago, Hummin said:

If you are fooled, it is because you wanted to be fooled. Only a fool can make such a statement ;-) 

Pardon me?

If you disagree, please explain, but refrain from any insults.

18 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Would need to have bad eyesight and hearing not to know. Otherwise so drunk they can't walk.

Yep, directly one sat on my lap, I could tell.

Was it the name 'ROBERT' tattooed on (her) big wide shoulders, or the beard scratch when (she) went for the snog, or the deep gravelly voice?

I'll never be sure, but I suddenly remembered an urgent appointment in another bar.

I guess this makes me one of the 'have had sexual experience with LB', but in the same sense as a girl who had her bum touched is considered a victim of violent sexual assault. Come to think of it, I've been grabbed a few times by passing LBs as well.

Maybe the survey should have only asked about 'consensual sexual experiences' with LBs.

Archived