Poll: Half of all foreigners are contemplating or have had a sexual experience with a lady boy

webfact

1 hour ago, Gecko123 said:

So a guy attracted to a Caitlyn Jenner, RuPaul, or Chelsea Manning is just as straight as a guy attracted to a Reese Witherspoon, Marisa Tomei, or Emma Stone?  Sorry, but I find that very hard to accept.

No, because the people you mention are not "attractive".

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, AYJAYDEE said:

sexuality, like most other characteristics is on a continuum, there are no set in stone 

definitions.

That is true, and the more we are awhere of it, I think we also would be a bit more relaxed about it to. I think most people is more triggered by the excitment of doing it with a ladyboy, and nothing else. The person we often meet on the street or in the bar is mostly a prostitute, so if you are in to prostetutes, I guess it is more easy to by mistake with help from alcohol do the mistake, or for others who is seeking the thrill. 

4 hours ago, manarak said:

as far as I know, sexually, appearance and behavior is what determines gender, not what is hidden under the clothes.

I thought it was chromosomes that determined gender, XX = female, XY =male.

18 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Glad I'm in the half that have never,would never,no matter how

drunk,contemplate sex with a ladyboy,was this a poll taken

in a couple of bars in Pattaya ?

regards worgeordie

Actually anyone who says this has technically contemplated the issue, but decided not to partake.  This would put you in the 50%.  Better to not contemplate or consider at all if you want to avoid being in the nifty 50!

The archetypal gays say they are not into ladyboys, but then they are just being exclusionist. Apparently they identify as pure gays and don't want any others in their club. But from a straight perspective, guys who knowingly like ladyboys are considered a shade of gay and we put them in the the overall gay group but understand that there are subdivisions of that group. Those who like both ladyboys and regular females are a shade of bisexual, not straight. Straight means straight.

11 minutes ago, norrska said:

Actually anyone who says this has technically contemplated the issue, but decided not to partake.  This would put you in the 50%.  Better to not contemplate or consider at all if you want to avoid being in the nifty 50!

Never crossed my mind ,until someone posted another

stupid poll on ThaiVisa

regards worgeordie

4 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Is it really,I seen a flying saucer last night,because I said it,

does not mean its true.

regards Worgeordie

If 300 people saw it sure.

If you alone were drunk and saw it, probably not....

2 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

If 300 people saw it sure.

If you alone were drunk and saw it, probably not....

yes the whole village saw it maybe 450 people,now do you believe

me,and I don't drink,NOW you have to believe it,like you most likley

believe everything you read on here,and online !.

regards Worgeordie

1 minute ago, worgeordie said:

yes the whole village saw it maybe 450 people,now do you believe

me,and I don't drink,NOW you have to believe it,like you most likley

believe everything you read on here,and online !.

regards Worgeordie

God man, don't get so angry.

Yes, I totally believe the poll. 

I guess we just disagree....

16 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Is it really,I seen a flying saucer last night,because I said it,

does not mean its true.

regards Worgeordie

Were you kidnapped by aliens again?  Was Elvis piloting the craft?

20 hours ago, colinneil said:

What clown came up with that nonsense?

Never seen such rubbish in all my days.

SEX with a ladyboy Yukk.

Apparently some foreigners prefer entering via the exit. 

23 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

About 5 years ago my wife and I were at the Kad Suan Kaew mall when she ran into 3 young women she knew.  All 3 of them were absolutely stunning.  They talked and laughed with my wife for about 5 minutes then finally left.  My wife looked at me and asked me if I liked.  I played it sorta safe and said they were all beautiful.  My wife chucked and said "Ladyboys.  All 3."  I was stunned, as all 3 of them looked like beauty contestants with beautiful faces and perfect bodies.  

I've never had the urge to go that way, but if I did, there are some gorgeous ones to pick from in Chiang Mai. 

If you cant tell a ladyboy from a woman now , you have a problem ,no matter how good they look:smile:

To all on here who say that they did not know that the "girl" they were chatting up was really a man ,dont lie to yourselves ,you know what they are its just your trying to prove that your not either bi or gay. '

ps no problem with gay people at all .

3 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

I was walking down Davie street - a well known red zone in Vancouver BC, when I encountered a stunning babe. We started talking, and I was ready to take it to the next level. Then 'she' says "I can tell that you are straight - I am not a real woman." I thanked him for his honesty. He replied "Of course - I would not lie to you."

I walked away thinking "That was a really cool gay person."

Or....it was a real girl that didn't fancy the looks of ya!

so many replys here..meaning so many done it, so why not

the number of LD bars rissing every week, even innormal barcenters you have ld bars already...

so what you think their is no demand???/wrong , there is  a big demand....

for me .. after 30 year in thailand.. i am same the girls.. klick head off when have sex, click hed off on any storys comming,click head off to all stupiness, click head off for talk about love....

hahha i use 90%lady and 10% LD

but can see LDs  only for party,,,after sunrie theymust be gone

their is a good satiric book " the strong mans of pattaya " ....  all truth what written tehre

I have had guys tell me this is 100 % hetero.

You meet a beautiful LB.  Beautiful face and breasts and buns.

You go around the corner and she bends forward and the act is completed while she looks back at you with that beautiful face.  You never look at, touch, or encounter the front side. Only 100% attraction to the female of her.

All good??

46 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

The archetypal gays say they are not into ladyboys, but then they are just being exclusionist. Apparently they identify as pure gays and don't want any others in their club. But from a straight perspective, guys who knowingly like ladyboys are considered a shade of gay and we put them in the the overall gay group but understand that there are subdivisions of that group. Those who like both ladyboys and regular females are a shade of bisexual, not straight. Straight means straight.

We are more driven by moral (some more than other) than sexual gender thing, and some get the fix because it is down under dirty. 

This thing we are straight gay and so on, who really knows? I just know if I was turned on by a ladyboy, I would have done it under the right circumstances. But to me it is a bit to dirty to really get me to the point. If that is how im rised, thought and society conesquenses, I do not know. But I know one thing "No ethics, no morals, no conscience, no guilt" "

6 hours ago, manarak said:

well, that's not for you to decide.

psychologists have been studying sexual preferences for decades, and they came to the conclusion that men attracted to ladyboys fall into the straight category.

"straight" I guess means they are attracted to persons that have the appearance and behavior of the opposite gender.

"bisexual" means attracted to both genders.

only bisexual men would be attracted to ladyboys and gay men.

as far as I know, sexually, appearance and behavior is what determines gender, not what is hidden under the clothes.

Exactly how many genders were there last count. Seems there's a new flavor each month.

Archived