Poll: Half of all foreigners are contemplating or have had a sexual experience with a lady boy

webfact

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I once went out with a post-op ladyboy although I didn't know it in the beginning.

She was delightful to be with in fact and I was quickly half in love.

She was very attractive to look at and had all the correct anatomy. We did not go all the way but we did check out a few bits and pieces.

I did note as a side thought that though wet she was not very slippery.

Later she said you know that I'm a ladyboy? I was flabbergasted tbh.

After a while I gave it some thought and remembered pictures of her as a girl with her family.

In the end I decided that had we continued I would always think of her as a woman and that what did it matter? She was in all respects a woman.

No one would ever have known because even now I find it hard to credit that she's a ladyboy. I think that I could have loved this person regardless.

As for a pre-op ladyboy... nope. Not for me.

11 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

They have a few advantages, don't bleed, don't argue as much, don't get pregnant and are normally more intelligent than most Thai woman.

Especially "are normally more intelligent than most Thai woman." could be a disadvantage. 

1 minute ago, Thongkorn said:

What a Bum topic.

I wish the moderators would CLOSE this old topic. It's worn out.

It's as tired as that General who sleeps during debate. Old and worn out.

it's 2019.  duh.  masterbation, oral sex and gay sex are to be promoted and respected.  anyone who risks straight sex, even if everyone involved is sterile... is morally sinful.

the possibility of a new born human is too awful to allow by accident, it would seem now.

at least for those who are Science People.  but some other folks are beginning to see "climate effects" that contradict what whichever "side" they belonged to no longer seems.....real.... are thus are joining our bandwagon.  any baby born today is not only not "the luckiest baby ever born" but we are all about, even the old, to experience the opposite of the story of Jesus, on Earth.... before.... we die of electrolyte imbalances or heat stroke.

22 hours ago, Billthekiwi said:

No one would ever have known because even now I find it hard to credit that she's a ladyboy. I think that I could have loved this person regardless.

I've never encountered one ladyboy that I couldn't identify as male within 10 seconds of meeting.

I have encountered guys that like ladyboys (and their penis), and many state 'no one would ever have known', 'I couldn't tell', 'it was a complete surprise', etc.

Why is this total irrelevant topic appearing again.. Honestly who gives a toss to if a westerner wants to have sex with a ladyboy or not. How about more important topics to do with issues like tourists being denied entry on visas and maybe get clarification on the issue.. Nah let's waste our time with this????

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2019 at 2:28 PM, CMNightRider said:

"Ladyboys" (transvestists) are mentally ill men who enjoy dressing up to look like a woman.  Why on earth would any normal male want to have sex with these people?

Hi,

I don't actually think that you are correct. There are ladyboys and transvestites but I don't think that they are the same.

I have seen transvestites with a 5 oclock shadow in NZ but never on a ladyboy. Ladyboys pre-op look like women in their general characteristics.

Post-op you would seldom know the difference to a natural woman.

On 6/4/2019 at 6:38 PM, CMNightRider said:

No man in his right mind would consider having sex with a transvestite (Ladyboy).  ThaiVisa has sunk to new lows even publishing something like this. ????    

52 pages of replies - including yours - and the corresponding page views and advertising credits. Seems ThaiVisa is a bit more clever than you give then credit for.

1 hour ago, Billthekiwi said:
  On 9/17/2019 at 2:28 PM, CMNightRider said:

"Ladyboys" (transvestists) are mentally ill men who enjoy dressing up to look like a woman.  Why on earth would any normal male want to have sex with these people?

So let's forget all the experiences of trans people and the science - some old man has just shouted out that they are just mentally ill. You must be some kind of genius... and yes, that was sarcasm

24 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

I have a dick ,why would i want to play with someone elses ,even if he dresses like a woman?

but then as Saint Nick just said each to his own.

Folks desperately trying to proof on a anonymous forum about how non gay person they are those guys i will label the sickest of all.

Archived