BANGKOK
webfact

Poll: Half of all foreigners are contemplating or have had a sexual experience with a lady boy

Ehmm so how did you calculate that its only 15%?
Go to Nana plaza etc these ladyboys there are in high demand...
Yes and hamburgers are in high demand in burger king,thats why you go there,no good asking them if they like burgers or not

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

"Ladyboys" (transvestists) are mentally ill men who enjoy dressing up to look like a woman.  Why on earth would any normal male want to have sex with these people?

On 5/18/2018 at 12:03 PM, webfact said:

Half of all foreigners are contemplating or have had a sexual experience with a lady boy

The ladyboy is currently taking a well-earned rest, but promises to be back in action by Thursday. 

• Haha 2

I once went out with a post-op ladyboy although I didn't know it in the beginning.

She was delightful to be with in fact and I was quickly half in love.

She was very attractive to look at and had all the correct anatomy. We did not go all the way but we did check out a few bits and pieces.

I did note as a side thought that though wet she was not very slippery.

Later she said you know that I'm a ladyboy? I was flabbergasted tbh.

After a while I gave it some thought and remembered pictures of her as a girl with her family.

In the end I decided that had we continued I would always think of her as a woman and that what did it matter? She was in all respects a woman.

No one would ever have known because even now I find it hard to credit that she's a ladyboy. I think that I could have loved this person regardless.

As for a pre-op ladyboy... nope. Not for me.

They have a few advantages, don't bleed, don't argue as much, don't get pregnant and are normally more intelligent than most Thai woman.

11 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

They have a few advantages, don't bleed, don't argue as much, don't get pregnant and are normally more intelligent than most Thai woman.

Especially "are normally more intelligent than most Thai woman." could be a disadvantage. 

Two surveyors are working in the desert, and Tom's weenie is bitten - whilst taking a leak - by a rattlesnake. Tom screams "Doug - google snake bites". Doug reads "squeeze the bitten area, place lips directly on the bite, then suck out the poison."

Tom moans "what does it say?" Doug replies "your going to die!"

1 minute ago, Thongkorn said:

What a Bum topic.

I wish the moderators would CLOSE this old topic. It's worn out.

It's as tired as that General who sleeps during debate. Old and worn out.

9 hours ago, neeray said:

I wish the moderators would CLOSE this old topic. It's worn out.

It's as tired as that General who sleeps during debate. Old and worn out.

Your right ,who would sleep with a man dressed as a woman ,when you can get the real thing?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

it's 2019.  duh.  masterbation, oral sex and gay sex are to be promoted and respected.  anyone who risks straight sex, even if everyone involved is sterile... is morally sinful.

the possibility of a new born human is too awful to allow by accident, it would seem now.

at least for those who are Science People.  but some other folks are beginning to see "climate effects" that contradict what whichever "side" they belonged to no longer seems.....real.... are thus are joining our bandwagon.  any baby born today is not only not "the luckiest baby ever born" but we are all about, even the old, to experience the opposite of the story of Jesus, on Earth.... before.... we die of electrolyte imbalances or heat stroke.

Edited by WeekendRaider