Poll: Half of all foreigners are contemplating or have had a sexual experience with a lady boy

webfact

40 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

I have had guys tell me this is 100 % hetero.

You meet a beautiful LB.  Beautiful face and breasts and buns.

You go around the corner and she bends forward and the act is completed while she looks back at you with that beautiful face.  You never look at, touch, or encounter the front side. Only 100% attraction to the female of her.

All good??

Are you gay if you like woman anus? So what is the difference, a anus is a anus? And if she looks like a woman, walk like a woman, what makes it more gay than doing the A with a woman? 

A womans clit is actually a penis, yes, a penis, so think about that next time you go down under there :passifier:

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly with many but not all LB I believe it is less about confusion over gender as much as a realization that their value in the sex trade is far greater playing a she than a he. An entertainer so to speak. Maybe a better survey would be percentage of LB working as prostitutes.

Sure seems like a disproportional amount end up both LB and prostitutes. Follow the money. Just an observation, don't have a dog in the hunt.

20 hours ago, chrisinth said:

I've had it on good authority that a BJ from a LB doesn't necessarily define you.

He did also state that excessive alcohol intake played a big part of his statement but he wasn't clear on quantity.

:tongue:

Yeah, your right...In prison!

Statements like that are even more telling than the original quote. <deleted> ?

2 hours ago, AYJAYDEE said:

sexuality, like most other characteristics is on a continuum, there are no set in stone 

definitions.

I agree 100% with the above statement, which is why I find attempts to categorize as heterosexual men who knowingly have sex with men that present as women to be odd. Given that the spectrum of human sexuality is so broad, all of the existing terminology ( homosexual, heterosexual, and bisexual) seems to fall short in describing what's going on here both on a physical and psychological level. Perhaps a new term is needed to describe this sexual niche.

9 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

I agree 100% with the above statement, which is why I find attempts to categorize as heterosexual men who knowingly have sex with men that present as women to be odd. Given that the spectrum of human sexuality is so broad, all of the existing terminology ( homosexual, heterosexual, and bisexual) seems to fall short in describing what's going on here both on a physical and psychological level. Perhaps a new term is needed to describe this sexual niche.

Call it X

Sitting talking with guys from work having a beer after work and a couple of ladyboys walked past.

One guy asked another 'have you tried yet?'

Funniest answer I've ever heard came back.

No way, he said laughing, just imagine at my age ( 59/60 ) if I did and I really enjoyed it I'd spend the rest of my life being miserable thinking about all the years I could have been enjoying myself.

49 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Are you gay if you like woman anus? So what is the difference, a anus is a anus? And if she looks like a woman, walk like a woman, what makes it more gay than doing the A with a woman? 

A womans clit is actually a penis, yes, a penis, so think about that next time you go down under there :passifier:

I like eating chicken butt....where does this leave me?

https://www.idealreads.com/guess-what-chicken-butt-its-a-delicacy-for-some-people/

1 hour ago, bert bloggs said:

If you cant tell a ladyboy from a woman now , you have a problem ,no matter how good they look:smile:

When they have been taking hormone shots for years, have had their Adam's apple shaved, and have breast implants that look natural and not over sized, have had expensive, and damn good plastic surgery, and speak with feminine voices, you bet your butt you can have trouble telling the difference at times. 

5 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Sitting talking with guys from work having a beer after work and a couple of ladyboys walked past.

One guy asked another 'have you tried yet?'

Funniest answer I've ever heard came back.

No way, he said laughing, just imagine at my age ( 59/60 ) if I did and I really enjoyed it I'd spend the rest of my life being miserable thinking about all the years I could have been enjoying myself.

lol, similar response from a mate who says he hasn't tried yet because "what if they end up being more well endowed" than him.

The obvious takeaway from this is that a poll of 300 people does not extrapolate to "half" of all foreigners.

Half of foreigners are probably female, and of the males, many are with their wives/ girlfriends, so the potential number of foreigners contemplating a walk on the wild side is way less than 50%.

If it was more popular than it is, the ladyboy bars in Nana would be turning away customers from a full bar, and the reality is very different.

20 minutes ago, Just1Voice said:

When they have been taking hormone shots for years, have had their Adam's apple shaved, and have breast implants that look natural and not over sized, have had expensive, and damn good plastic surgery, and speak with feminine voices, you bet your butt you can have trouble telling the difference at times. 

Well, those who go all the way, is useally the easiest to spot with all their plastic fantastic operations. I tell you Emma in Pattaya before she did anything, is the cutest I have ever seen, and her type could easy have me fooled because I wanted to. But as I say, Im not tempted because of the whole business thing behind it, and what they do, they have to do for living. 

36 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The obvious takeaway from this is that a poll of 300 people does not extrapolate to "half" of all foreigners.

Half of foreigners are probably female, and of the males, many are with their wives/ girlfriends, so the potential number of foreigners contemplating a walk on the wild side is way less than 50%.

If it was more popular than it is, the ladyboy bars in Nana would be turning away customers from a full bar, and the reality is very different.

You obviously know nothing about how polls or studies are taken.

If you went to college and took a research class, 300 people is actually a fairly good sampling for this survey. And I actually think the numbers are conservative.

8 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

If you went to college and took a research class, 300 people is actually a fairly good sampling for this survey. And I actually think the numbers are conservative.

How many readers have dan, where are they living, and what kind of blog do dan have? What is his main targets? And so on. There is many ways to look at a subject, but most important is, who is Dans followers, and how many are they, then you can talk about fairly good or not. Is Dans readers representative to expats in Thailand, or frequently travellers to Thailand, or Asia? Or are they daydreamers behind ha desk?

25 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

I would say you are the one who needs to brush up on polling techniques. Sample size is only one factor. Responses to a poll on a Pattaya based blog which has a readership skewed towards Pattaya based expats is hardly a representative sample of the overall expat population. Also the blogger has published several "ladyboy friendly" articles which means the poll probably attracted a disproportionate number of people with a proclivity towards sex with ladyboys. In order for this poll to have been scientific the pollster would have had to have had a database of pretty much every expat in Thailand and then taken a completely random sample of their views on the subject. Care would need to have been taken to avoid any bias in the wording of the poll questions. I doubt any of this was done, which makes this "poll" in terms of representing expat views in general completely meaningless.

4 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

I would say you are the one who needs to brush up on polling techniques. Sample size is only one factor. Responses to a poll on a Pattaya based blog which has a readership skewed towards Pattaya based expats is hardly a representative sample of the overall expat population. Also the blogger has published several "ladyboy friendly" articles which means the poll probably attracted a disproportionate number of people with a proclivity towards sex with ladyboys. In order for this poll to have been scientific the pollster would have had to have had a database of pretty much every expat in Thailand and then taken a completely random sample of their views on the subject. Care would need to have been taken to avoid any bias in the wording of the poll questions. I doubt any of this was done, which makes this "poll" in terms of representing expat views in general completely meaningless.

Ah yes, the old, Observer-expectancy_effect

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observer-expectancy_effect

5 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I thought it was chromosomes that determined gender, XX = female, XY =male.

that's true for actual gender.

although, other chromosome combinations do exist, as well as people born with both fully developed sexual organs.

but when it comes to sexual attraction, it's appearance that counts.

there are scientific polls, and then there are amateur bias-reinforcement exercises.

consider.......i poll 300 customers at KFC and fin:

89% like fried chicken.

9% are there for ice cream and/or free wifi.

2% just need to go poo.

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Rubbish. You need 600 for a decent sample and location and bias of polls need to be looked at.

A lot of people would lie on polls like this too.

2 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

there are scientific polls, and then there are amateur bias-reinforcement exercises.

89% like fried chicken.

2% just need to go poo.

Exactly. Or go to a Democrat convention and ask who likes Obama lol

50% is nonsense for lbs. Survey 1000 people across 4  different areas and demographics and see what the results are.

2 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Rubbish. You need 600 for a decent sample and location and bias of polls need to be looked at.

A lot of people would lie on polls like this too.

Rubbish.  Pure rubbish...

There is a margin of error of 6% with 300 respondents.

600 it is 4%.

Not much difference.

And yes, people lie on a topics like this because they still fear judgement.

As they would on the: "Do you always use a Condom" question.  .

Like I said, I bet it is higher then the study shows.

But if you don't believe it, why don't you go out and do your own study.

Let us know how it comes out.

28 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

89% like fried chicken.

2% just need to go poo.

d) all of the above

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Rubbish.  Pure rubbish...

There is a margin of error of 6% with 300 respondents.

600 it is 4%.

Not much difference.

And yes, people lie on a topics like this because they still fear judgement.

As they would on the: "Do you always use a Condom" question.  .

Like I said, I bet it is higher then the study shows.

But if you don't believe it, why don't you go out and do your own study.

Let us know how it comes out.

Archived