nice video about fat loss

robblok

This guy is predominantly correct. His stories may be anecdotal but they have over-arching implications by extension.

We have to protect ourselves and take control of our own health.

I've researched optimal health for decades and feel the book; Eat Rich Live Long by Dr Gerber and Ivor Cummins to be the best.

It is an absolute certainty that it is NOT about "eat less, move more" < proven by countless recent studies. Also see Dr Jason Fung videos on youtube.

8 hours ago, ding said:

I've researched optimal health for decades and feel the book; Eat Rich Live Long by Dr Gerber and Ivor Cummins to be the best.

Ding thanks for posting this video.  I got a lot of new ideas from this video and will be getting a CAC test when I return to the states.  There are such big holes in the generally accepted theories of obesity and health.  The video really gave some new insight to me I had never had before.  Thanks again.

8 hours ago, ding said:

It is an absolute certainty that it is NOT about "eat less, move more" < proven by countless recent studies. Also see Dr Jason Fung videos on youtube.

I wholehearty disagree with Jason Fung. He is just an other guy making a buck of the obesetiy epedemic.

You can't discount the laws of thermodynamic.

Once you clean up your diet, meaning no processed foods, after that it really does not matter if you go low carb, high carb, low fat or whatever it all works. Countless studies have proven that low carb does not preform any better as traditional diets.

It has the same failure rates (people dropping out) as other diets and in the end the weight loss is compatible with that of other diets. I posted studies in an other thread to back that up. 

Low carb is good however if your really fat and insulin resistant... that is when it works... but once you part a certain stage it does not matter anymore. 

I lost 25 kg on a high carb diet, why high carb, as i needed it to fuel my exercise.

My point is all diets are equal but the problem is adhering to them. A diet should be something sustainable, something you could do the rest of your life... taking away carbs totally is IMHO not feasible at least not for people who do strenuous exercise. 

There is no one diet that is better than others we should just pick one that is best for us (meaning easiest to comply with)

The only thing his diet works better for is the blood values that improve... but weight loss wise it does NOT outperform other diets.

26 minutes ago, robblok said:

I wholehearty disagree with Jason Fung. He is just an other guy making a buck of the obesetiy epedemic.

Once you clean up your diet, meaning no processed foods, after that it really does not matter if you go low carb, high carb, low fat or whatever it all works. Countless studies have proven that low carb does not preform any better as traditional diets.

It has the same failure rates (people dropping out) as other diets and in the end the weight loss is compatible with that of other diets. I posted studies in an other thread to back that up. 

Low carb is good however if your really fat and insulin resistant... that is when it works... but once you part a certain stage it does not matter anymore. 

I lost 25 kg on a high carb diet, why high carb, as i needed it to fuel my exercise.

My point is all diets are equal but the problem is adhering to them. A diet should be something sustainable, something you could do the rest of your life... taking away carbs totally is IMHO not feasible at least not for people who do strenuous exercise. 

There is no one diet that is better than others we should just pick one that is best for us (meaning easiest to comply with)

The only thing his diet works better for is the blood values that improve... but weight loss wise it does NOT outperform other diets.

The video is about the long term effects of diets high in carbohydrates.  It is well worth watching.  Have you had a fatty liver test?  Fung is not in the video where you posted your comments.

31 minutes ago, robblok said:

wholehearty disagree with Jason Fung. He is just an other guy making a buck of the obesetiy epedemic.

Dr. Fung has made comments on the laws of thermodynamics since he spent a year in engineering school before transferring to medical school.  He does explain quite clearly why Thermodynamics is not relevant to medical work.  Fung works in Canada where he is part of the government subsidized health care system.  He is at Toronto General.  His books and presentations are made because he can not take more patients.  There are 1100 patients waiting to see him for his treatments.  He has records showing the successful elimination of type II diabetes in over 1200 patients.  

He is not a smoke and mirrors hack.  I doubt seriously he is making a fast back.  He doesn't even advertise day coolers in his youtube videos.  However, many people may not want his very radical treatments and would like to be on chronic life time medicine to die more slowly.  Or just avoid the doctor entirely until they are near death.  Too each his own!

19 minutes ago, dontoearth said:

The video is about the long term effects of diets high in carbohydrates.  It is well worth watching.  Have you had a fatty liver test?  Fung is not in the video where you posted your comments.

It depends on what kind of carbohydrates, that is the major flaw in his reasoning. Good carbohydrates have been used by humans for 1000's of years. The problem started when we started to eat processed carbohydrates with all kind of added stuff. 

Good carbohydrates like oats (provided you don't take too much in one sitting) are not the problem.

Case in point is me 25 kg lost, and now again dropping weight and getting leaner.. and guess what I am eating carbs.

Bodybuilders have always eaten carbs to fuel their workouts, but they go low carb too at times. 

You fail to recognize that consistency is far more important than any diet, for many people low carb is just not useful. So what is better going low carb and quitting or doing a balanced diet without processed food that people stick to. Its all about caloric restriction after you cleaned up your diet of processed foods.

I have no fatty liver test have confirmed that... carbs are not the enemy if you exercise.

41 minutes ago, robblok said:

doing a balanced diet without processed food that people stick to. Its all about caloric restriction after you cleaned up your diet of processed foods.

I have given up most processed food including oats and breakfast cereals and bread and sugar and artificial sweetners crackers cookies desserts.  All gone!  I have no problem with sweet potatoes, blueberries, watermelon, salad greens raw or boiled or steamed veggies, etc I have no idea why you keep on insisting i am a low carb or no carb advocate.  I am an IF advocate and I like Keto sometimes.  Never have counted calories and not sure if I have done calorie restriction.  And I go for decent amounts of weight lifting and cardio.  

One of the biggest problems I see for health and dieting is that many people are conned into believing crappy foods are good for them.  As they have their bowls of granola or sugary sports drinks.  I am willing to throw out some foods that people advocate based on my own experiences.  I think that is best.  I also have no problem at all staying on this diet.  I have had a long term weight loss more than 41 lbs and  my bodyfat has gone from 27.9% to 19% and my muscle mass is up around 6 kilos over the two year period and and had no weight bounce backs! I have had plateaus from body adjusting to my new routines. 

I just don't have a problem with my diet and lifestyle.  I realize lots of people can not do IF or Keto or stay in the gym routines 4 or more days a week.  I can!  If those people have found another way that has taken off the weight and has kept them from rebounding good for them.

Anyway, today is carbohydrate pizza cheat day with my friend that had the stroke and insist he is entitled to pizza and milk because he takes his medicine.  I really have problems with this day and will be glad to leave Thailand for the summer and not be a party to this madness.  On the other hand his behavior is probably absolutely normal.  SAD!  So many people can not understand what they are doing to their bodies.  My friend was a cyclist logging 100 of miles a week and bicycled thru Cambodia, Greece and Tibet.  His crappy diet got him anyway!  He is a TOFI!  I suspect!  And the knowledge in that one video about CAC might have kept him from this downward spiral in his health.  

So if you really believe that to each his own when he finds success then we are on the same page.

15 minutes ago, dontoearth said:

I have given up most processed food including oats and breakfast cereals and bread and sugar and artificial sweetners crackers cookies desserts.  All gone!  I have no problem with sweet potatoes, blueberries, watermelon, salad greens raw or boiled or steamed veggies, etc I have no idea why you keep on insisting i am a low carb or no carb advocate.  I am an IF advocate and I like Keto sometimes.  And I go for decent amounts of weight lifting and cardio.  

One of the biggest problems I see for health and dieting is that many people are conned into believing crappy foods are good for them.  As they have their bowls of granola or sugary sports drinks.  I am willing to throw out some foods that people advocate based on my own experiences.  I think that is best.  I also have no problem at all staying on this diet.  I have had a long term weight loss more than 41 lbs and  my bodyfat has gone from 27.9% to 19% and my muscle mass is up around 6 kilos over the two year period and and had no weight bounce backs! I have had plateaus from body adjusting to my new routines. 

I just don't have a problem with my diet and lifestyle.  I realize lots of people can not do IF or Keto or stay in the gym routines 4 or more days a week.  I can!  If those people have found another way that has taken off the weight and has kept them from rebounding good for them.

Anyway, today is carbohydrate pizza cheat day with my friend that had the stroke and insist he is entitled to pizza and milk because he takes his medicine.  I really have problems with this day and will be glad to leave Thailand for the summer and not be a party to this madness.  On the other hand his behavior is probably absolutely normal.  SAD!  So many people can not understand what they are doing to their bodies.  My friend was a cyclist logging 100 of miles a week and bicycled thru Cambodia, Greece and Tibet.  His crappy diet got him anyway!  He is a TOFI!  I suspect!  And the knowledge in that one video about CAC might have kept him from this downward spiral in his health.  

So if you really believe that to each his own when he finds success then we are on the same page.

The thing is you did exactly what i was talking about you removed the crappy foods. Once that is done and you restrict calories one way or the other weight will come off. For you this works and that is great keep doing it. For me low carb did not work it sapped my training energy. I think i train at a higher level than you and then carbs are needed. 

I believe that you should do what suits you best, and you have found what works for you. No problem advertising that but my problem is more that people seem to advertise that its the only way. That is just not true there are so many ways to lose weight and all we need to do is find a way that suits our goals best. All I am doing is giving some alternate advise to counter the believe there is just one way to do it.

Like you i removed the crappy foods, granola.... loaded with calories (never ate it) same as breakfast serials never ate them in my life. Only thing I ate was porridge and oats. 

I think we are basically in agreement, i was just under the impression that you were advocating a one diet for all and that is something i rally against. 

I try not to have cheat days but refeeds, basically it just means eating more of the healthy stuff. But truth be told its hard to see the GF eats a pizza while i can't (or wont).  I have done blood sugar test H1AB. I also do other tests to see if everything is going the way i want it to go. I got a clinic near my home, and they just take some blood and send it to the BKK lab and done. I get a nice printout and keep that printout for future reference. I will be doing one more test in 2 months. I hope to finally reached part of my goals then.

Once I am there I am going to look into reverse dieting, the theory seems sound but if it works... who knows. I would love to slowly build up the amount of calories i can eat because I am eating not much. That is mainly part to my under active thyroid. Been that way since i was a child. 

MY real goal is to look my best in november as my brother is coming over ... just a bit of sibling rivalry.

He was always super lean even had a 6 pack without doing anything about it and could eat all he wanted. Now he is diabetic, because he thought he could eat whatever he wanted and not exercise. I just like it how the tables have turned (not that I am happy he is diabetic)

6 minutes ago, robblok said:

I think we are basically in agreement, i was just under the impression that you were advocating a one diet for all and that is something i rally against. 

I only suggest my alternative when people have failed with other plans.  Even those people often reject the IF and Keto as too extreme.

I have a friend who smokes and he cut down by using Chantix.  When I suggested he increase his dose and stop smoking entirely he said he thought that might be dangerous!  So smoke away he does.  I find a lot of people have some pretty flimsy excuses for not using new alternatives that help them with their health.

18 minutes ago, dontoearth said:

I only suggest my alternative when people have failed with other plans.  Even those people often reject the IF and Keto as too extreme.

I have a friend who smokes and he cut down by using Chantix.  When I suggested he increase his dose and stop smoking entirely he said he thought that might be dangerous!  So smoke away he does.  I find a lot of people have some pretty flimsy excuses for not using new alternatives that help them with their health.

Sure people should try other programs when what they were doing failed them. We just need to find what is right for us. 

In the end (i dont believe any diet is superior to an other as i shown in the other topic) its all about sustainability and consistency. If you stick to the program (whatever program) its usually going to work. But if you pick a program that is not suited for you you won't be able to stick with it and will revert back to your old habits and gain the weight back, sometimes even more.

I keep my carbs around my workout and in the evening I eat a huge salad (without dressing) and some eggs or chicken. I am lucky the GF makes me that salad, I eat it every day.

I am one of those guys who can eat the same day after day. I weigh all my food and because I eat the same or similar every day its easy to track what I ate. 

The superior diet... is the one you stick with.

Basic problem

Eat more move less get fat! Basic comon sense. The food we buy, make you more hungry faster and you eat more. 

I just saw the half of it, and will continue later, but do we really have free will? I studied marketing, and how to manipulate people to buy the products, and buy more of it. The same goes for food, we buy food that they want us to eat more of, and what do they do? They combine surten well know processes that makes you hungry faster, and together with agressiv marketing, you are in their trap. We get addicted and slowly get into the negative spiral. 

There is no fancy cure, it is just to change your eating, make basic food from ground, and move more. For men in the age in here I would guess 40+, it will take more muscle work out and build muscles and less cardio. Again simple basic knownledge. 

Good luck

i have a wee bit less willpower than y'all when it comes to consume food,

from my standpoint, i can manage the weight right up

until i get started on any form of sugar,

but once i cross that line, it goes straight to hell, very quickly

I quit all the sugar I could, and also some carbs, and after a week, my hunger for something all the time eased. Now, Im back eating normal, but no sugar, and less bread, and 15 kg less, more power, lifting, walking, swimming and of course more bedroom activity as a bieffect.  Somebody have to do the dirty work I guess, so why not, as long Im healthier. 

9 hours ago, robblok said:

The thing is you did exactly what i was talking about you removed the crappy foods.

I was lucky in that I didn't really have many crappy foods in my diet.  I had get rid of things I had been convinced were actually good wholesome foods that were improving my health.  Hence no breakfast cereal, no juices, no smoothies.  The big problem with telling people to get rid of crappy food is that a lot of crappy food has more than enough marketing studies to show up as a good wholesome food.  This is a big problem and one that is not easy to address.

34 minutes ago, dontoearth said:

I was lucky in that I didn't really have many crappy foods in my diet.  I had get rid of things I had been convinced were actually good wholesome foods that were improving my health.  Hence no breakfast cereal, no juices, no smoothies.  The big problem with telling people to get rid of crappy food is that a lot of crappy food has more than enough marketing studies to show up as a good wholesome food.  This is a big problem and one that is not easy to address.

I thought everyone (who wanted to lose weight) knew that fruit juices were loaded with sugars and you should not make smoothies as its easier to drink food (thus consuming more). 

But your right we are being fooled, just a matter of finding the right sites that give good information. Most bodybuilder sites know a lot about food. (as long as you can sort the knowledgeable people from the idiots)

13 hours ago, robblok said:

It's just a proven fact that it's much, MUCH more complex than a few exquisitely simple laws of thermodynamics.

I don't mean to bust your balls here. I just want to set the facts straight for those interested.

The human body is an extremely complex bio-chemical system. There are many feedback loops and the kabuki dance of the endocrine system intrinsically in play too. Calories in vs. calories out is just proven false, I'm sorry. I don't mean to argue, just inform. There is just no argument really, it's facts and science vs. decades of false dogma.

I would encourage you to continue following the amazing thread you've picked up and keep following it. I know I'm coming off as a condescending jag-off, but it's a settled fact that obesity is far more complex than energy in vs. energy out. Believe me, my n=1 journey has had some uncomfortable truths that were hard to swallow. I was a vegetarian for many years. But at least my mind was still open when that diet put my body into metabolic disorder. I've resolved it now and all my reference levels are great, so statins, stents, or insulin.

My intent is to share what has helped me, in full knowledge that every body is unique. It's not a 'one size fits all' deal. Diets fail, there's a reason for that. Ketones can fuel lifting weights. If you're a pro athlete you may need carbs for explosive short burst energy. If you lift for PR's you may do better with glucose as fuel too. Aside from that, ketones can fuel lifting - it does mine and countless others who have changed the way they eat. That's just my story, which aligns with many many others. I don't mean to change anyone's eating. I do, however, mean to add correct scientific information to oppose clearly false information.

Do not believe me, please. Maybe read 'Eat Rich, Live Long'. Then decide for yourself after arming yourself with more information upon which to base an opinion/position. That book was not new information to me, it's just very easy to use and well-written. From my research it has the most sound studies and has a large 'works cited' section with all the studies supporting all their claims.

Solid studies are what I look for. I'm no expert but pubmed is free and most studies are too. It's pretty easy to see who's paying for the study and how well it was structured. It's all about the money, often, so I do weed out the weak or prejudiced studies. There's nothing to patent and prescribe when it comes to food, however, so there are huge interests trying to keep us on the false 'food pyramid' and 'eat less, move more' recommendations that have made us fatter and more diabetic than ever. The food pyramid was based on bad science in 1977 and we've become sicker and sicker ever since from cutting fat and increasing carbs.

As for Fung; he could make a helluva lot more money falling in line, selling statins & stents. Just selling medicine to play whack-a--mole with symptoms from metabolic syndrome alone would pay for a lot more jet fuel and country club memberships. Science is on his side. Maybe give him a second try in time, as the path you're on leads you there. I disagree with his longer fasting options because I want to build mass. I do IF instead. Just my personal goal. With this stuff, I try to leave the ego at the door, just like in the weight room.

13 hours ago, robblok said:

It depends on what kind of carbohydrates, that is the major flaw in his reasoning. Good carbohydrates have been used by humans for 1000's of years. The problem started when we started to eat processed carbohydrates with all kind of added stuff. 

Good carbohydrates like oats (provided you don't take too much in one sitting) are not the problem.

Case in point is me 25 kg lost, and now again dropping weight and getting leaner.. and guess what I am eating carbs.

Bodybuilders have always eaten carbs to fuel their workouts, but they go low carb too at times. 

You fail to recognize that consistency is far more important than any diet, for many people low carb is just not useful. So what is better going low carb and quitting or doing a balanced diet without processed food that people stick to. Its all about caloric restriction after you cleaned up your diet of processed foods.

I have no fatty liver test have confirmed that... carbs are not the enemy if you exercise.

That's cool, grats on your cut. You may well be insulin sensitive and not need to worry. If so, you've hit the genetic jackpot. Advice from keyboard hacks like me isn't need, most likely. You can probably eat like Zyzz and be shredded. The vast majority are not so lucky. Or have become unlucky over the years, like me. I'm and old and natty BBer. It's just a matter of time for most people eating high carb though.

8 hours ago, ding said:

It's just a proven fact that it's much, MUCH more complex than a few exquisitely simple laws of thermodynamics.

I don't mean to bust your balls here. I just want to set the facts straight for those interested.

The human body is an extremely complex bio-chemical system. There are many feedback loops and the kabuki dance of the endocrine system intrinsically in play too. Calories in vs. calories out is just proven false, I'm sorry. I don't mean to argue, just inform. There is just no argument really, it's facts and science vs. decades of false dogma.

I would encourage you to continue following the amazing thread you've picked up and keep following it. I know I'm coming off as a condescending jag-off, but it's a settled fact that obesity is far more complex than energy in vs. energy out. Believe me, my n=1 journey has had some uncomfortable truths that were hard to swallow. I was a vegetarian for many years. But at least my mind was still open when that diet put my body into metabolic disorder. I've resolved it now and all my reference levels are great, so statins, stents, or insulin.

My intent is to share what has helped me, in full knowledge that every body is unique. It's not a 'one size fits all' deal. Diets fail, there's a reason for that. Ketones can fuel lifting weights. If you're a pro athlete you may need carbs for explosive short burst energy. If you lift for PR's you may do better with glucose as fuel too. Aside from that, ketones can fuel lifting - it does mine and countless others who have changed the way they eat. That's just my story, which aligns with many many others. I don't mean to change anyone's eating. I do, however, mean to add correct scientific information to oppose clearly false information.

Do not believe me, please. Maybe read 'Eat Rich, Live Long'. Then decide for yourself after arming yourself with more information upon which to base an opinion/position. That book was not new information to me, it's just very easy to use and well-written. From my research it has the most sound studies and has a large 'works cited' section with all the studies supporting all their claims.

Solid studies are what I look for. I'm no expert but pubmed is free and most studies are too. It's pretty easy to see who's paying for the study and how well it was structured. It's all about the money, often, so I do weed out the weak or prejudiced studies. There's nothing to patent and prescribe when it comes to food, however, so there are huge interests trying to keep us on the false 'food pyramid' and 'eat less, move more' recommendations that have made us fatter and more diabetic than ever. The food pyramid was based on bad science in 1977 and we've become sicker and sicker ever since from cutting fat and increasing carbs.

As for Fung; he could make a helluva lot more money falling in line, selling statins & stents. Just selling medicine to play whack-a--mole with symptoms from metabolic syndrome alone would pay for a lot more jet fuel and country club memberships. Science is on his side. Maybe give him a second try in time, as the path you're on leads you there. I disagree with his longer fasting options because I want to build mass. I do IF instead. Just my personal goal. With this stuff, I try to leave the ego at the door, just like in the weight room.

Your not busting my balls at all and I am happy that there is some sort of discussion here. The first and foremost thing is creating a caloric deficit.(and dropping all the processed foods i think we can agree there) The other stuff you mention certainly plays a part but only after you created a caloric deficit. I am well aware of insulin and insulin resistance. I am also well aware that our body fights us at every step, slowing our metabolism down if we create a caloric deficit. I practice refeeds (meaning eating more healthy foods at certain days).

I posted in an other thread studies that show that all diets have about the same results and the same dropout rates when we are talking long term. Short term the low carb wins but long term it all evens out. The biggest problem is adherence to a diet, there have been experiments where people lost weight on a Mc Donalds diet (not advisable). 

I certainly agree that low carb works for people who are insulin resistant,(the obese sedentary people) not to mention leptin and other hormones. But this is al secondary to creating a caloric deficit. 

Like you I have read countless books and articles, but I just don't limit me to just one thing low carb studies. Dont misunderstand me I am not advocating high carb as too much carb in one sitting is indeed a problem.

I just rally against the one diet fits all and the low carb hype with people saying its the only way. IF works for some but like you said not the best option for people lifting weights.

8 hours ago, ding said:

That's cool, grats on your cut. You may well be insulin sensitive and not need to worry. If so, you've hit the genetic jackpot. Advice from keyboard hacks like me isn't need, most likely. You can probably eat like Zyzz and be shredded. The vast majority are not so lucky. Or have become unlucky over the years, like me. I'm and old and natty BBer. It's just a matter of time for most people eating high carb though.

Me... i am absolutely screwed, I got a slow thyroid  (tested for it I am not someone who says it without backup) my Thai gf can eat more then me and not gain fat. I weigh all my foods and count my calories I have to work much harder to get the same results as others. Believe me I tried all the diets to see what fits me.

I put my time in the gym, I might have hit the genetic jackpot but not for weight loss just for having some nice shoulders and chest, screwed when it comes to calf muscles. 

If you ran old and natty BBer, have you never thought about HRT ?

Just for your information that cut ... took a full year. 

Now that the discussion has broadened some again please remember that what works for you today may not work for you at all one or two decades from now.  I am working out much harder than I did in my late 30's and using HRT and still having a helluva a time getting the results I think I should be getting.  

The same is true of food consumption.  Your body is not the processing plant it was 30 or 40 years ago.  It is totally unforgiving these days.  Any cheat day or refeed day just totally messes with my hunger cycle for days!  I hate it!  I do agree we all need a break and I am headed off to the land of great eating France for two weeks so when I come back I am prepared for several times the suffering I would have had 3 decades ago when I last did this trip.

Just something to consider!

2 hours ago, dontoearth said:

Now that the discussion has broadened some again please remember that what works for you today may not work for you at all one or two decades from now.  I am working out much harder than I did in my late 30's and using HRT and still having a helluva a time getting the results I think I should be getting.  

The same is true of food consumption.  Your body is not the processing plant it was 30 or 40 years ago.  It is totally unforgiving these days.  Any cheat day or refeed day just totally messes with my hunger cycle for days!  I hate it!  I do agree we all need a break and I am headed off to the land of great eating France for two weeks so when I come back I am prepared for several times the suffering I would have had 3 decades ago when I last did this trip.

Just something to consider!

Yes what works certainly changes, when I was a lot younger things were a bit easier but now I got more knowledge it balances itself out a bit. How I wish i knew back then what i know now about training and diet. 

A lot of the slowing down of metabolism as we age has to do with loss of muscle mass if we can halt that to a certain degree we halt part of the slowing down. Also older people are usually more sedentary then younger people (as a general rule does not apply to everyone).

Your going to France I been there many times as a teen, i must say that I did not enjoy the food that much over there. But then again I was a kid and I am sure my parents did not bring me to the best restaurants. 

8 hours ago, robblok said:

A lot of the slowing down of metabolism as we age has to do with loss of muscle mass if we can halt that to a certain degree we halt part of the slowing down. Also older people are usually more sedentary then younger people (as a general rule does not apply to everyone).

It is more than that.  The entire hormone panel just seems to evaporate.  Lower HGH, lower testosterone, lower thyroid functions...etc.  It seems to be a circular problem.  Less muscle, less hormones to make muscle, less muscle, less hormones to make muscle.

14 minutes ago, Different said:

This is not about fat loss, it is about body building damn it.

The video is about fat loss... eating less moving more. That is whole message of video sure he talks a bit about bodybuilding but its all food and fat related. All the posts in the topic are about diet fat loss and stuff. I dont get your problem.

He gives a good example of a country where it all went wrong makes great remarks and is well spoken. 

17 minutes ago, dontoearth said:

It is more than that.  The entire hormone panel just seems to evaporate.  Lower HGH, lower testosterone, lower thyroid functions...etc.  It seems to be a circular problem.  Less muscle, less hormones to make muscle, less muscle, less hormones to make muscle.

True HGH drops, test drops (not sure about thyroid you could be right but mine has not dropped much in the last 7 years it has always been to low so maybe that is why). But your on HRT so that should help you enough. 

I have been on HGH, I can tell you it ineffective most bodybuilders agree they use it as icing on the cake but it does not rate high for fat loss. I for one would not use it again. 

14 minutes ago, Different said:

This is not about fat loss, it is about body building damn it.

If you are 50 or above, and want to loose waight, you have huge benefit of what bodybuilders know and have proved. You will not become a bodybuilder lifting waights and eat the same food diets as an bodybuilder, but you will loose waight easier than anything else! Lifting waights improve your testosteoron to, and cardio is the enemy if you have low testosteoron levels. 

On 5/21/2018 at 3:42 PM, Hummin said:

If you are 50 or above, and want to loose waight, you have huge benefit of what bodybuilders know and have proved. You will not become a bodybuilder lifting waights and eat the same food diets as an bodybuilder, but you will loose waight easier than anything else! Lifting waights improve your testosteoron to, and cardio is the enemy if you have low testosteoron levels. 

I am almost 50 and I can tell you I bang hard on a daily basis if I want to also, my testosterone pretty high according to my penis size.  It is still developing bigger, but I am worried about my beer belly.  Thanks for the tip.

7 minutes ago, Different said:

I am almost 50 and I can tell you I bang hard on a daily basis if I want to also, my testosterone pretty high according to my penis size.  It is still developing bigger, but I am worried about my beer belly.  Thanks for the tip.

Well that didnt exactly say so much about what yo bang or your penis size except your levels is hight compare to what you had, and getting. 

Wish you happy future 

Archived