BANGKOK 23 May 2019 10:12

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rooster59

Foreign motorcyclist killed in late light Pattaya accident

Foreign motorcyclist killed in late light Pattaya accident

387621-1021x580.jpg

Image: Pattaya News

Police were called to the scene of a motorcycle accident at 4am on the Pattanakarn Road near the temple of Wat Khao Sao Thong Thong.

Dead by a bend in the road was 47 year old David Daryl Orr who had a Thai driving licence.

Witnesses said he failed to negotiate the bend and hit a pile of rocks after colliding with a trash can. 

He apparently died from head trauma with the body coming to rest by a concrete water silo.

His nationality was not known.

He was riding a Yamaha Aerox with Chonburi plates. 

The body was sent for autopsy. 

Source: Pattaya News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-19

387612-300x169.jpg

387613-300x169.jpg

387608-300x150.jpg

RIP and condolences to his loved ones. Helmet? 

Overdrove his headlight beams?

Sad that these "accidents" are the daily "norm" here.............R.I.P. to the young man :wai:

the "late light" is the worst light t drive in, I much prefer "early light" driving simply because it is safer.  Does anyone proof read before they post or simply spell check?

The highest sentence possible for him IF he was drunk.then again he might of woke up early and popped out to the 7/11 for a pint of milk.

3 hours ago, sisaketsam said:

the "late light" is the worst light t drive in, I much prefer "early light" driving simply because it is safer.  Does anyone proof read before they post or simply spell check?

Yh real shame that in the haste of reporting news an error was made by a human. I see mispelled content on the bbc website too. Let's overlook the tragic stories and spend our weekend moaning because we see an error. Great idea, very thoughtful.

Sad to end like this.

Hope his next of kind don't see this before informed.

It shouldn't be rocket science to find his details from the Thai driving license.

(a temporary car driving license)

"He apparently died from head trauma" ??? A HELMET COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS !!!

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

Yh real shame that in the haste of reporting news an error was made by a human. I see mispelled content on the bbc website too. Let's overlook the tragic stories and spend our weekend moaning because we see an error. Great idea, very thoughtful.

I can t tell you how much your vote of confidence means to me

Riding his bike like a Thai , no helmet and die like a Thai. Did not learn his lesson. RiP.

Troll. off topic and insensitive posts removed

13 minutes ago, balo said:

Riding his bike like a Thai , no helmet and die like a Thai. Did not learn his lesson. RiP.

He made it through 47 years and probably at least a few in Pattaya. You never know when your day will come.