BANGKOK 18 February 2019 00:54
rooster59

Video: Not all Thai women are gold diggers - but this one shows her true colors!

Troll posts have been removed.  

A post containing offensive language has been removed:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Will try that when my gold plated Benz comes back from the garage. 

Edited by jenny2017

this is the same all over the world. seen the same vids many times in different countries etc. i think that's how that guy my mate nate made his money. just copying stuff from the west and sticking a thai angle on it.

• Like 2

Money talks, bullshit takes the bus.

The real observation: it's ok to park a Benz in a bus stop, nobody will bother you.

Edited by DrTuner
  • Haha 1

interesting thing most thais know and readily recognize a benz but if a rather normal benz is parked next to a ferrari or lamborghini most thai's will not realize and just be star struck by the benz. i have seen this happen.

dont need a benz to get a date with a bus stop girl, often an invitation to starbucks is all it takes

• Haha 2