Video: Not all Thai women are gold diggers - but this one shows her true colors!

rooster59

Video: Not all Thai women are gold diggers - but this one shows her true colors!

gold digger.JPG

Image: Newworldss.net

The pranksters of "DOMteamwork" have been at it again filming another "social experiment" for Thai society to enjoy.

The other month they walked on cars to see what public reaction would be.

But in their latest YouTube prank filmed in Bangkok they have really struck a chord.

The video starts in earnest with a casually dressed man near Chulalorkorn university strike up a conversation with an attractive young Thai woman at a bus stop.

After a bit of chat he asks for her phone number and Line - but she turns him down saying that she has a boyfriend.

"Not to worry" he says politely before he gets out his phone and calls the garage who have been repairing his brand new red plate Mercedes Benz.

He asks the mechanic to bring it to the bus stop for him.

Now the woman called Earn shows a remarkable change of heart and gladly offers up her phone and Line ID and even accepts a lift.

But a secret internal camera in the car catches her saying: "Why are you taking a picture of me?"

The driver says that he is going to send the picture of the woman to his friend because she is a gold digger.

He then politely explains to her that she wasn't interested when he was poor - now she thinks he is rich it is a different matter.

He then asks her to get out before the final double whammy - he offers the mechanic a lift back to the garage!

The guys suggest as the video comes to a close that not all Thai women are gold diggers - na khrap!

The video was featured on the website of Newworldss.net.

No comment was made on the site as to whether it was all completely real or was a set-up with the connivance of the woman. 

Source: Newworldss.net

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-19

Yes, this was already done in the states  in another prank show.

Like my friend always says: if you know she’s just using you for your money, why buy? Just rent. 

It’s really not that hard to work a person out. 

Troll posts have been removed.  

A post containing offensive language has been removed:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

...he gets out his phone and calls the garage who have been repairing his brand new red plate Mercedes Benz.

Brand, new red plate, Mercedes Benz need repair... Ooooh, what poor quality the Mercedes Benz is! Let's go for Toyota!

11 minutes ago, ravip said:

...he gets out his phone and calls the garage who have been repairing his brand new red plate Mercedes Benz.

It wasn't repaired. It had the P-----y magnet installed.

interesting thing most thais know and readily recognize a benz but if a rather normal benz is parked next to a ferrari or lamborghini most thai's will not realize and just be star struck by the benz. i have seen this happen.

dont need a benz to get a date with a bus stop girl, often an invitation to starbucks is all it takes

44 minutes ago, atyclb said:

interesting thing most thais know and readily recognize a benz but if a rather normal benz is parked next to a ferrari or lamborghini most thai's will not realize and just be star struck by the benz. i have seen this happen.

And often it's just a lowly C class, which in Germany is one step down from the taxis. Fairly rare to see a proper S here.

46 minutes ago, DrTuner said:
1 hour ago, atyclb said:

And often it's just a lowly C class, which in Germany is one step down from the taxis. Fairly rare to see a proper S here.

after my first visit to germany and saw all the taxis i never thought the same about benz.   in italy i never saw a ferrari taxi

2 minutes ago, atyclb said:

after my first visit to germany and saw all the taxis i never thought the same about benz.   in italy i never saw a ferrari taxi

I never saw Rolls Royce taxis in the UK either. But wait, that's a German company now. I think it's BMW...

Not all cabs in Germany are Benz, I drove a Volvo on weekends when I studied. 

I had colleagues who put 1 million km on one engine/car of a Mercedes Benz Diesel. 

5 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

This was done in another variation on YouTube from the west. Getting totally out of control. 

First time I saw this "prank" was in the sixties but I am sure that the principle has been there since the stone ages.

1 hour ago, notasmartassknowitallfarag said:

I think the majority of these videos are set up and the guy knows the girl. It would be a little bizarre for her to just get up and say oh I’ll take a lift now. 

really? any city in the world for sure. of course they do

The prankster is really a nice guy and deserves to find a nice girl in Thailand. 

I would have allowed the sl**t to entertain me for a few nights with full service on my engine  :crazy:, ...before dumping. terminating the "relationship" and exposing her only then ! :sleep:

55 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

I never saw Rolls Royce taxis in the UK either. But wait, that's a German company now. I think it's BMW...

Not all cabs in Germany are Benz, I drove a Volvo on weekends when I studied. 

I had colleagues who put 1 million km on one engine/car of a Mercedes Benz Diesel. 

for your standard diesel engine which is made by volkswagen. 1.9 diesel turbo. same engine in skoda, bm, vw and others. good engine. most rolls royce are now 7 series bm's in disguise

8 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

for your standard diesel engine which is made by volkswagen. 1.9 diesel turbo. same engine in skoda, bm, vw and others. good engine. most rolls royce are now 7 series bm's in disguise

I drove a 244 DL and I never had the feeling that it was a Volkswagen engine. Nor did the engine somehow look like a VW engine to me. 

Volvo bought engines from Volkswagen, that's true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volvo_200_Series

1 minute ago, jenny2017 said:

I drove a 244 DL and I never had the feeling that it was a Volkswagen engine. Nor did the engine somehow look like a VW engine to me. 

Volvo bought engines from Volkswagen, that's true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volvo_200_Series

well, not all of them of course. but a lot and that diesel engine they brought out could be punished without destroying the engine. germans smart, they know their shit

ever fancy some car nonsing, check out romans international. amazing

I think it's a stupid video. 

Woman like to have a man with a good income, good job. It makes evolutionary sense. Once they get kids they want safety and stability. Life will be much harder when a guy earns only a little bit of money.

Archived