Video: Not all Thai women are gold diggers - but this one shows her true colors!

rooster59

8 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

well, not all of them of course. but a lot and that diesel engine they brought out could be punished without destroying the engine. germans smart, they know their shit

ever fancy some car nonsing, check out romans international. amazing

Yep, I remember when a woman had a problem and a nasty noise came out of the engine. I checked the oil and it didn't show anything. Refilled the oil and the engine was running like a new one. I'll never forget this. 

6 hours ago, Happy enough said:

this is the same all over the world. seen the same vids many times in different countries etc. i think that's how that guy my mate nate made his money. just copying stuff from the west and sticking a thai angle on it.

Helps greatly to bash the Thais

4 hours ago, wolf81 said:

I think it's a stupid video. 

Woman like to have a man with a good income, good job. It makes evolutionary sense. Once they get kids they want safety and stability. Life will be much harder when a guy earns only a little bit of money.

I want a guy who doesn't expect me to take care of him (so, yes, good income/job, financially independent).  Doesn't mean I expect him to take care of ME.  There's a difference between gold-digging and expecting a man to function as an adult (the latter also doesn't require a Mercedes).

But, let's face it: she's pretty and has probably learned she can hold out for a guy with cash.  If he wants a pretty girl, that's the chance he's going to have to take.  I'm sure it would be the same story with tables turned if a woman wasn't pretty and asked a guy out, then after he declined took off the mask or fat suit and revealed herself as attractive after all.  People are going to be shallow when they can.

And often it's just a lowly C class, which in Germany is one step down from the taxis. Fairly rare to see a proper S here.
Here in Thailand it's not about the value of the car. It's just the import tax that makes it so expensive and rare.
Even a Volkswagen Golf is considered as luxury car by Thai people.

Archived