Ferry service across the Gulf of Thailand ?

Sandy Freckle

Yes

23 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Expensive though, about 2,000bht ( ...... or was it 1,200bht).

Yes indeed...., I fancied a bit of a sea journey but looks like I'll be combining rail, bus and ferry...., if the Hua Hin > Pattaya ferry is indeed still 'a goer'. Whichever way I'll still just sit back and enjoy the journey. 

On 5/22/2018 at 7:07 AM, Sandy Freckle said:

Yes

Yes indeed...., I fancied a bit of a sea journey but looks like I'll be combining rail, bus and ferry...., if the Hua Hin > Pattaya ferry is indeed still 'a goer'. Whichever way I'll still just sit back and enjoy the journey. 

Please let us know how it works out...I have been interested in the service for some time.

On 5/21/2018 at 7:05 AM, MaeJoMTB said:

Expensive though, about 2,000bht ( ...... or was it 1,200bht).

According to their website, it is just 1,250 baht...seems like excellent value for anyone wanting to bypass Bangkok...also, they are offering a 15% discount on all r/t tix through June 30, according to the same website's promotion section.

On 5/25/2018 at 4:12 PM, phuketsub said:

Please let us know how it works out...I have been interested in the service for some time.

Will do, but Hua Hin to Pattaya seems to be all there is...., pity, I would have enjoyed a trip from the Western side to the Eastern side of the gulf(or rr'se about)....., say from Pratchaup Khiri Khan to Trat...., or some such.
On the 'up' side maybe this will translate into less people where I'm headed(KK). ?

Archived