Zambian woman nabbed at Bangkok airport - she'd swallowed 1.16 kilos of heroin

webfact

Zambian woman nabbed at Bangkok airport - she'd swallowed 1.16 kilos of heroin

5pm.jpg

Pictures (2): Daily News

Alert officials noticed suspicious behavior of an African woman in transit to China on Sunday at gate D3 on the second floor at Suvarnabhumi.

A search of Doobay Mimengaloso's bag revealed nothing but an X-Ray told otherwise.

She had swallowed 88 pellets of a substance.

When she had finished on the toilet it was shown to be 1.16 kilos of heroin worth a million baht in Thailand but several times more in China.

news_hxVJCIelDk154928_533.jpg

The Thai authorities were sure that Thailand was just a transit point for the Zambian woman who had an onward ticket to Beijing.

She had come to Thailand from her home country via Kenya.

She has been handed over to the drug authorities for prosecution.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-21

13 minutes ago, taipan1949 said:

Can only hope she spends a very long time in a Thai monkey house, life would be good as heroin puts and end of many peoples lives.

You do not know the circumstances of why she did this. Typically, these drug mules are selected because  they are either desperate or feeble minded. No one in her right mind would swallow this amount of heroin, no matter how much she was paid as all it takes is one leak for the person to die.

The people who should be terminated on sight are the people who put her up to this, particularly the drug lord who ran the  import ring. They are rarely caught, but simpletons like this one are. Then we get to see this charade of enforcement and a useless idiot is sent to jail to show that  they are doing something, all the while the drug lord enjoys his ill begotten wealth.

Oh dear,she's going to be a very old lady when and if she ever gets out.what can be done though as she is plainly a mule.mr big won't have the guts to do it.just brainwash her,threaten the family I don't know but very sad in certain ways.the other side of it is there's 1.6kg of dirt off the street.the other question is why smuggle it to china? I thought they had grown opium for hundreds if not thousands of years.

6 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

You do not know the circumstances of why she did this. Typically, these drug mules are selected because  they are either desperate or feeble minded. No one in her right mind would swallow this amount of heroin, no matter how much she was paid as all it takes is one leak for the person to die.

The people who should be terminated on sight are the people who put her up to this, particularly the drug lord who ran the  import ring. They are rarely caught, but simpletons like this one are. Then we get to see this charade of enforcement and a useless idiot is sent to jail to show that  they are doing something, all the while the drug lord enjoys his ill begotten wealth.

She is quilty and if you are desperate to get money there are other ways to get it perhaps work na but yes there are always some drug lord behind 

7 hours ago, taipan1949 said:

Can only hope she spends a very long time in a Thai monkey house, life would be good as heroin puts and end of many peoples lives.

You can take all the heroin off the earth. 

Do you think it will cure a drug addict. 

Their problems are deep, created from horrific childhoods. 

Look at Canada, look at nz. When no heroin can get into the country, they created crack and p. 

They will shoot up, snort up and ingest anything they can find. Some will die. Most find their own way out. The seller is irrelevant. 

These impoverished mules have nothing to loose and are even better off in a Thai jail then back home.

One gets nabbed, 100 more are waiting in the queue to get "the job" .

The problem must be tackled at it's source, inside the poorer countries of the Americas or Africa.

14 hours ago, thedemon said:

I wonder what the suspicious behaviour noticed by alert officials was.

TIPP OFF .usually when bigger fish can carry on!

Too many people are looking for the easy way out. Whatever happened to being responsible and working, Dont they realise the damage this s... does to people or they just dont care. This looks like a good case for capital punishment, and if it was to ever get to that point, the government does not kill people, they enforce justice. Or at least they should be.!!!

22 hours ago, thedemon said:

I wonder what the suspicious behaviour noticed by alert officials was.

Its a simple matter of profiling. An African woman travelling alone around  Asia  incl Bangkok? 

She was probably looking around nervously so the  experienced airport guys pulled her aside.

The look on her face would of said everything.

Immigration police are constantly looking for blacks who are transiting through BBK en route to Europe on switched boarding passes.

The drug mules are often an unexpected  bonus.

On 5/21/2018 at 10:36 AM, geriatrickid said:

Sorry, but every kilo of heroin and speed off of the street just might save some people's lives. You should watch Locked Up Abroad...most of them admitted that they were STUPID AND GREEDY. Most of them did not NEED the money, they may not have been millionaires and should have tried to get real jobs like everyone else but they chose what they thought was an EASY way to get rich. I am glad every one of them gets caught and hope they suffer the full extent of the law.

18 hours ago, greenchair said:

You can take all the heroin off the earth. 

Do you think it will cure a drug addict. 

Their problems are deep, created from horrific childhoods. 

Look at Canada, look at nz. When no heroin can get into the country, they created crack and p. 

They will shoot up, snort up and ingest anything they can find. Some will die. Most find their own way out. The seller is irrelevant. 

Let me tell you about addiction because you have no idea what you are talking about, obviously. Thanks to my doctors trying to help me with terrible arthritis in my knees I became addicted to various forms of opioids. After reaching rock bottom I realized I could not go on stoned for the rest of my life so I went on a withdraw program of my own design and finally kicked all of them. It has been six months since my last pills and I feel great. People make their own lives. Not only can other people cure a drug addict but a drug addict can cure himself if he has the guts.

4 hours ago, taipan1949 said:

Let me tell you about addiction because you have no idea what you are talking about, obviously. Thanks to my doctors trying to help me with terrible arthritis in my knees I became addicted to various forms of opioids. After reaching rock bottom I realized I could not go on stoned for the rest of my life so I went on a withdraw program of my own design and finally kicked all of them. It has been six months since my last pills and I feel great. People make their own lives. Not only can other people cure a drug addict but a drug addict can cure himself if he has the guts.

That's what I just said dingleberry ??

Archived