Hunt on for ten Thais involved in multi-million baht kidnapping of Hong Kong woman

snoop1130

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Why didn't she scream and make a noise at the airport?

10 hours ago, Xaos said:
10 hours ago, colinneil said:
Was the victim part of the plot?
If she was abducted from airside, why did she not kick off?

They must trick her. Say shes arrested needs answer few questions.

Threat of death, maybe? Don't you know?

10 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Perhaps she was unaware that she was being kidnapped at the time, they could have pulled any story to fool her into going with the officer(s) ... especially when she has uniformed 'officials' around her ... so few employee's at the airport would bother asking any questions also, as there is so much activity in general at the airport, had the culprits come across a senior officer during there escape from the airport, things may have been different ... or maybe not ?

I would imagine this lady has experienced similar but maybe not such a big scam as this one, previously, as many Hong Kong businessmen are up to some form or skullduggery or another

6 minutes ago, British Bulldog said:

Perhaps she was unaware that she was being kidnapped at the time, they could have pulled any story to fool her into going with the officer(s) ... especially when she has uniformed 'officials' around her ... so few employee's at the airport would bother asking any questions also, as there is so much activity in general at the airport, had the culprits come across a senior officer during there escape from the airport, things may have been different ... or maybe not ?

I would imagine this lady has experienced similar but maybe not such a big scam as this one, previously, as many Hong Kong businessmen are up to some form or skullduggery or another

Wow, your last sentence is a huge leap of supposition.

THEN WHEN YOU SAY: "thais only want your money!!!"

ass holes jump out the wood work to say they are not all the same

even an immigration officer cannot be trusted

these people are dangerous

i'm thinking about moving out of "los"

2 dangerous here???

What is the name of the immigration official, and what other crimes he has done so far. This seems a big criminal syndicate network, might be involved in other kidnapping too, which might have gone unnoticed.

No wonder Military to trace the tourists, as police work hand in hand with criminals.

No surprise an IMMIGRATION OFFICER being involved, I would say a good 50% of all Visa problems are down to dodgy Immigration officers, wielding their not inconsiderable clout to get a, more money, b, kudos for catching ne'er do wells . The scam involving paying money top a front person to arrange retirement Visas has opened a NEW office in the NE , to complement her already money earning one in another NE Town. go figure. Immigration must know what she is doing , yet she is quite open about it. 

I dont believe any of this Chinese fairytale.

She was in on it from the getgo.

Who would abduct someone in a busy airport and shuffle her from another very public place(hotels) to another.

Rubbish,.  Someone got st up.

12 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Maybe they were armed " if you scream you'r dead" would scare and calm more than one?

36 minutes ago, ostyan said:

Immigration officer said to be involved in kidnapping of tourist

Wouldn't be surprised

The guy not in uniform and wearing white sneakers?

maybe he is an IO... but I doubt it... fake IO I think.

13 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

How about the immigration official acting in an 'official capacity' with all the correct credentials and requiring the Chinese women to accompany him for 'further questioning.'  All official looking.  Are you going to scream if an immigration official pulls you out of line for 'enhanced questioning?'  Probably not. 
"Excuse me Miss, but you need to accompany us to our off-site immigration facility for further review of your paperwork."  What's to scream about?

14 hours ago, ukrules said:

Assuming the woman who was kidnapped is the one circled between two others in the image above then this suggests she was kidnapped from inside the secure area of the airport, airside.

That would be a major security violation for the entire airport.

If you are right, that would point to a powerful organisation behind this kidnapping..
Airside of the Airport is in most countries the part where for sure it is safe.
Wonder what the TAT say about that ?

Why didnt she run once she had exited immigration, she seems to be being led by just two people.  i can imagine being intimidated in some way by immigration officers before exiting, led off to a room and told she would be imprisoned forever etc. but why not run after exiting? and why so many people involved....several chinese as well as ten thais, thats a lot of people. there must be a lot more to this story.

31 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Armed airside, that is getting a bit James Bond isnt it.

OK colinI will not quibble with you, ? 

No arm at all!  Only the sentence "if you scream you're dead" would scare and calm more than one young woman in this kind of situation.!

I did my best! ?

Archived