Error 520

phetphet

3 hours ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Could be the Internet Service then. When i visit backwater areas my Apple Laptop and I phone loose their way too.Not much you can doo exept move to nice area.

No, move onto another forum when that happens and response is as expected. TV response has steadily degraded over the last few months.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Could be the Internet Service then. When i visit backwater areas my Apple Laptop and I phone loose their way too.Not much you can doo exept move to nice area.

For your information I run off fibre optic at 120+mb. My system is rapid on everything else, it's only TV that I get a problem with. When it shows an error it tells me everything is fine it's the server (TV) that has the problem. There is something I can do leave TV well alone till they sort out their problem.

11 hours ago, fredob43 said:

For your information I run off fibre optic at 120+mb. My system is rapid on everything else, it's only TV that I get a problem with. When it shows an error it tells me everything is fine it's the server (TV) that has the problem. There is something I can do leave TV well alone till they sort out their problem.

Next time I am up your way Fred I will bring my calibrated 14 pound sledgehammer It will probably fix your TVF problem but it may not be so good for the other servers.

36 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Next time I am up your way Fred I will bring my calibrated 14 pound sledgehammer It will probably fix your TVF problem but it may not be so good for the other servers.

Thanks for that Bill. But I have found a clue, don't use TV at all. It's mostly full of peeps that don't have a life posting their usual rubbish 24/7 anyway.

I still have my TV set up with every program you can think of worldwide that John obtained for me. Sky UK news is on at present.

Hope your birthday went well, still waiting for my bit of cake.    

2 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

Thanks for that Bill. But I have found a clue, don't use TV at all. It's mostly full of peeps that don't have a life posting their usual rubbish 24/7 anyway.

Are you not a contributor to your assumption...?

47 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

I still have my TV set up with every program you can think of worldwide that John obtained for me. Sky UK news is on at present.

Hope your birthday went well, still waiting for my bit of cake.    

Sorry about that Fred but there were 13 kids ranging from 2 to 14 years old here as well. I will show you a photo of the cake if you wish.

2 hours ago, transam said:

Are you not a contributor to your assumption...?

Must admit at times yes. But at least I don't only have TV to while away my days unlike some.

I could mention names, but if the cap fits wear it.

4 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

Must admit at times yes. But at least I don't only have TV to while away my days unlike some.

I could mention names, but if the cap fits wear it.

You really have got the hump!!

Having a go at other members, you going short, having to crank it yourself?

Maybe you should jump in your Toyota  on red plates and drive illegally out of province and just chill.

1 minute ago, colinneil said:

You really have got the hump!!

Having a go at other members, you going short, having to crank it yourself?

Maybe you should jump in your Toyota  on red plates and drive illegally out of province and just chill.

He's to late now for the Toyota breakfast...?

7 minutes ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Poor Old Fred, shoots himself in the foot, tells people about Caps n cant find one big enough to fit him.emoji705.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Weeeeeell, when I bought my Toyota they gave me lots of freebies of which one was a one size fits all RED ball cap......I still have it.....Now that must be a wow to own to match red plates..

Not sure if l want to sell it though as am sure it's value will go through the roof.:stoner:

If you're on Facebook daily , get a life. 

If you're on Thaivisa daily , get a life

If you're laptop is plugged into an internet line , get a life. 

I have a life , do you? 

30 minutes ago, balo said:

I have a life , do you? 

But to reply to this post you must have an internet connection to your laptop or desktop pc.

• Advanced Members
  • 13,659 posts

What was that about get a life once again?

12 minutes ago, billd766 said:

But to reply to this post you must have an internet connection to your laptop or desktop pc.

Than you did not understand the meaning of my post. 

Some folks , in fact we all are governed by circumstance.I post a fair bit more for fun than sneaky self engrandisment, from home, office where i do sod all,Airpots, Cloudy Beach now,so for those get a life folks, take your own advice.?☃️

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

14 hours ago, balo said:

I have a life , do you? 

So what are you doing here...?

Are you telling fibs....?  tease.gif.e4236a6767da0649ce9b573a7b6a308a.gif

Archived