Life begins at 72 for American as he calls Thailand "Another Planet!"

webfact

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

72 and he can still do it? He's an old aged pensioners role model.

Just imagine a handsome, 25 year old with a body like Michael Angelos, David gets the cold shoulder from a 20 year old stunning bar girl When Grandad turns up.

Puts me off the scene. Sloppy seconds after Grandad. Being kissed after Grandad. Urgh!

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Doesn't matter how early 'you' get up in the morning son you're going to get 2nds 3rds or more. Unless you think they're all waiting for you to arrive!!!

The boyfriends been there and maybe his brother/mate before she got on the motorbike to come to work.

22 hours ago, Lingba said:

well..sooner or later  he will wake up from his dream

to me, its still a dream, sometimes i DO  pinch myself....im 67,been visiting thailand for 11yrs,originally,mostly phuket, now, i have retirement visa and my own condo at cosy beach{7mins pattaya}..

i have no real limit on what i can spend, im not a regular drinker ,but do like the weekly, big night out.

i can be very generous with thai ladies, but im not a sucker .i also like variety,and a little 'mental stimulation' so  will never get ripped off in a marriage scam.

i can leave at any time if health deteriorates etc?

Therefore, i see no reason  why the 'dream cant continue for at least another decade...

sure ,there are negatives, but to me , the happy people, nice weather, beautiful woman, cheap cost of living, makes  pattaya  HEAVEN ...

i liked Ron's story..   chokdee khap

Just imagine a handsome, 25 year old with a body like Michael Angelos, David gets the cold shoulder from a 20 year old stunning bar girl When Grandad turns up.

Puts me off the scene. Sloppy seconds after Grandad. Being kissed after Grandad. Urgh!

Ha ha just think bar girl takes off her G string and throws in in the corner next to Grandads soiled diaper -A match made in heaven

1 hour ago, IamNoone88 said:

He obviously quickly soon forgot the "double bereavement"

Up and coming third? Or will it be third time lucky. But then again I am sure I'm better off in many ways living in Thailand and I'm older than the guy in the OP. I'm TT, don't smoke...ah ah be careful what you think '...' is, but what the hell it'll be fun guessing eh? Give us a laugh,Ha!

can not beleive some of you old scrooges, who gives a shit about money at 72, if you have not learnt how to keep it, and ya aint got any, you should not be here, go for it fella ,i am and have still got heaps, when will the bloody whinging  whinning pommies ever stop!

29 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Doesn't matter how early 'you' get up in the morning son you're going to get 2nds 3rds or more. Unless you think they're all waiting for you to arrive!!!

The boyfriends been there and maybe his brother/mate before she got on the motorbike to come to work.

what a ridiculous thing to write, how twisted, burnt and sorry for yourself you must be, advise buy a gun or jump!

It is from such witty individuals that Thailand gets it's infamous name from. People who have nowhere to go and choose Thailand as their playground - without having a clue where their steps take them. No prior experience to culture, people, custom, hearsay is all they got.

This is the danger of mass tourism at large - many other destinations fare the same way, Gambia, Kenya. No matter what, everything goes, provided they pay up.

Sad story really.

People who choose Pattaya are so stigmatized they can't even know.  

2 minutes ago, stropper said:

what a ridiculous thing to write, how twisted, burnt and sorry for yourself you must be, advise buy a gun or jump!

Hey, what are you doing? If he takes your advice the rest of us won't be able to say'I told you so', Ha!

I don't think people who resort to prostitutes are really that bothered. People let their dogs slobber all over their faces, which is much worse. The girls often prefer the old guys, as they are quick, or often can't do anything at all.........and pay more.

Let this old codger have his fun as a one off. If he makes it a habit, he'll not only be depressed, but destitute as well.

Hope nobody is as ungracious about you, assuming you are lucky enough to reach 72 and still have a healthy appetite for the opposite sex.

Well, next time you see him in Pattaya you can be his tag team buddie.

"Sandwich anyone?"

2 minutes ago, Jeremy50 said:

I don't think people who resort to prostitutes are really that bothered. People let their dogs slobber all over their faces, which is much worse. The girls often prefer the old guys, as they are quick, or often can't do anything at all.........and pay more.

Let this old codger have his fun as a one off. If he makes it a habit, he'll not only be depressed, but destitute as well.

I'll take my dog licking my hand before a bar girl licking anything. My dog is healthy, clean, and gets regular check ups and injections.

42 minutes ago, masterpasser said:

Ha ha just think bar girl takes off her G string and throws in in the corner next to Grandads soiled diaper -A match made in heaven

And if she's had a good day if it hits the wall it'll stick. ????

4 hours ago, lanista said:

Whats so special about this story?

Just another old sex tourist in Thailand who will be seperated from his wallet

by smiling Asian bar girls faster than he can say....  "incoming twister!!!"

Nah. What is special, was that this guy was miserable, and had the courage to move to another country, and find a new life. If he is smart and prudent, he can enjoy the rest of his days here, without being bogged down in the US, where a high percentage of the population are joyless, bitter, disenchanted, saving every penny to survive the month, and frustrated as hell. Not to mention the ongoing war on men, and an environment where this guy, at 72, would have nearly zero percent chance of ever getting any more TLC. So, what is wrong with his move? I think he was smart, and I applaud him.

Hope it works out for him. It worked out for alot of us, who are thrilled to death, to have our home countries in the rear view!

7 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

"Thailand girls made me young again"

Poorer no doubt !

Poorer moneywise as experience always has a price tag, BUT significantly richer otherwise....:partytime2:

24 minutes ago, overherebc said:

I'll take my dog licking my hand before a bar girl licking anything. My dog is healthy, clean, and gets regular check ups and injections.

Yes, but I  bet your dog can't gyrate around a pole, call you 'hansum man', or give you a lap dance. 

Thanks to those who paid attention to the story and made good comments.

For the haters, you have to love it when someone watches 30 seconds of a 15 minute clip and believe they know someone's life story.  LOL.  Hate on - more qualified people than you have tried and failed to get under my skin before you during my 72 years on this planet - HaHa.  Good luck to you in your futile attempts.  :-)

31 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Always wise to remember that dogs are licking themselves and other dogs prior to licking humans....:shock1:

5 hours ago, lanista said:

Whats so special about this story?

Just another old sex tourist in Thailand who will be seperated from his wallet

by smiling Asian bar girls faster than he can say....  "incoming twister!!!"

Or be killed in a motorcycle riding crash, or be found having fallen/jumped to his death out of an upper floor building, or find his remaining savings going toward upcountry land and/or a house that he won't own. Etc etc etc.

It often seems to be those who arrive here wide eyed and unawares who end up coming to some bad end at some point down the road.

Nonetheless, I wish my fellow countryman a good future here. Just hope he looks carefully before he leaps.

Archived