For Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallets in Thailand

stefan2519

7 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Bitcoin and some other crypto could have had a chance if the incredible amount of crap coins didn't hit the unregulated open scummy market. Now, it's giong to zero. No bull run. It's a falling knife. In the downward spiral. Turn off the lights.

Turn back on those lights! Btc already pronounced dead 300+ times

https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

Bitcoin always "dies" before reaching a new high, at this stage I'd be more worried if it didn't die... ? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/18/2018 at 6:33 AM, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Bitcoin and some other crypto could have had a chance if the incredible amount of crap coins didn't hit the unregulated open scummy market. Now, it's giong to zero. No bull run. It's a falling knife. In the downward spiral. Turn off the lights.

Oh look who is here, 'Mr KnowItAll' to tell us crap about things he knows nothing about, as usual.

You talk too much, but I guess your heard it before.

2 hours ago, ThailandLOS said:

Oh look who is here, 'Mr KnowItAll' to tell us crap about things he knows nothing about, as usual.

You talk too much, but I guess your heard it before.

I did. Like late last year when real estate bears were pumping their bitcoin going to 100,000 (while buying it in the 10,000's) and telling me my real estate is overpriced (up 10% since your bitcoin crash).

Schadenfreude!

2 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I did. Like late last year when real estate bears were pumping their bitcoin going to 100,000 (while buying it in the 10,000's) and telling me my real estate is overpriced (up 10% since your bitcoin crash).

Schadenfreude!

I bought my first bitcoins for $3

Schadenfreude tho ????????

22 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Schadenfreude!

Lol, I've been buying btc since 2014, so not worried about the current price at all.

Oh, so you have a tiny 10% equity increase (in fact much tinier if true inflation is considered) which you can't even realize without selling property or adding debt. Now google the term 'sound money' and 'fractional reserve banking' and make an effort to comprehend the difference.

Here's schadenfreude right back at you. Enjoy the Canadian winter  ????

I don

46 minutes ago, ThailandLOS said:

Lol, I've been buying btc since 2014, so not worried about the current price at all.

Oh, so you have a tiny 10% equity increase (in fact much tinier if true inflation is considered) which you can't even realize without selling property or adding debt. Now google the term 'sound money' and 'fractional reserve banking' and make an effort to comprehend the difference.

Here's schadenfreude right back at you. Enjoy the Canadian winter  ????

I don't need to google anything. Third world countries are full of scammers pumping crypto and and MLM.

Snake oil salesmen everywhere, lolz

On 9/18/2018 at 6:19 AM, Ks45672 said:

Turn back on those lights! Btc already pronounced dead 300+ times

https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

Bitcoin always "dies" before reaching a new high, at this stage I'd be more worried if it didn't die... ? 

Bitcoin will not die per se, it will loose dominance in cryptos and eventually fade away if it stays in its present form

BTC was crypto version 1, the first..

Cryptos are here to stay but like the 80s and 90s with internet explosion, earlier technologies will lose their dominence and be replaced by newer competing improved technologies

Think betamax versus VHS, model T ford versus a Rolls Royce, Netscape, Napster etc

BTC is already outdated, its slow and expensive, there are newer cryptos which are technically far superior to BTC in speed and cost...the buzz word in cryptos moving forward is "Use case" and even after all these years BTC still doesnt have a proper use case, thats why there has been no mass adoption

The vast majority of BTC purist are  computer nerds  who live in their mothers basement and protray themselves as anarchists " sticking it to the man" by passing the regulated banking system 

54 minutes ago, Scottjouro said:

Bitcoin will not die per se, it will loose dominance in cryptos and eventually fade away if it stays in its present form

BTC was crypto version 1, the first..

Cryptos are here to stay but like the 80s and 90s with internet explosion, earlier technologies will lose their dominence and be replaced by newer competing improved technologies

Think betamax versus VHS, model T ford versus a Rolls Royce, Netscape, Napster etc

BTC is already outdated, its slow and expensive, there are newer cryptos which are technically far superior to BTC in speed and cost...the buzz word in cryptos moving forward is "Use case" and even after all these years BTC still doesnt have a proper use case, thats why there has been no mass adoption

The vast majority of BTC purist are  computer nerds  who live in their mothers basement and protray themselves as anarchists " sticking it to the man" by passing the regulated banking system 

I give it the use case it as a store of value

1 hour ago, Ks45672 said:

I give it the use case it as a store of value

BTC "store of value" is not a use case...

BTC use case was developed as a peer to peer transfer of wealth/value, to circumnavigate conventional finanical systems/banks...which worked in early days, but technology cannot keep up with the speed and through put required these days and the cost of mining is expensive, therefore it has failed in its primary objective, its reason for being

Gold is store of value, its a tangible product , and can used for something in addtion to its value

47 minutes ago, Scottjouro said:

BTC "store of value" is not a use case...

BTC use case was developed as a peer to peer transfer of wealth/value, to circumnavigate conventional finanical systems/banks...which worked in early days, but technology cannot keep up with the speed and through put required these days and the cost of mining is expensive, therefore it has failed in its primary objective, its reason for being

Gold is store of value, its a tangible product , and can used for something in addtion to its value

Store of value is and always has been subjective 

We could do back and use shells for money if enough people decided they have a value 

"...BTC is already outdated, its slow and expensive...".

I haven't transferred or checked for months, but last I looked the expensive period ended and transfers were being made for a lot less than $1 USD.

As far as speed, why are you negating Lightning Network?

2 hours ago, JimmyJ said:

"...BTC is already outdated, its slow and expensive...".

I haven't transferred or checked for months, but last I looked the expensive period ended and transfers were being made for a lot less than $1 USD.

As far as speed, why are you negating Lightning Network?

Big transaction fees are a problem for bitcoin — but there could be a solution

• People are currently paying $28 on average to make transactions using the digital currency, according to data by BitInfoCharts.
  • One person claimed on Twitter that he had to pay a $16 fee to send $25 worth of bitcoin from one bitcoin address to another.
  • A debate has been brewing among the bitcoin community surrounding transaction speeds and fees.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/19/big-transactions-fees-are-a-problem-for-bitcoin.html

Lightning Network: 27 concerns about UX and centralization

https://medium.com/crypto-punks/lightning-network-ux-centralization-b517037b92ec

2 hours ago, Scottjouro said:

Big transaction fees are a problem for bitcoin — but there could be a solution

• People are currently paying $28 on average to make transactions using the digital currency, according to data by BitInfoCharts.
  • One person claimed on Twitter that he had to pay a $16 fee to send $25 worth of bitcoin from one bitcoin address to another.
  • A debate has been brewing among the bitcoin community surrounding transaction speeds and fees.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/19/big-transactions-fees-are-a-problem-for-bitcoin.html

Lightning Network: 27 concerns about UX and centralization

https://medium.com/crypto-punks/lightning-network-ux-centralization-b517037b92ec

You are quoting an article about price that is 10 months old.

As I stated, that problem is solved.

Also, a female exec at CNBC and her sometimes on camera at CNBC husband are allies of Roger Ver and pump BCash (BCH) and denigrate BTC routinely.

Any article out of there - if it was current - needs to be examined critically.

I haven't yet looked at your other link yet about LN.

22 hours ago, ThailandLOS said:

You talk too much

He's resentful he didn't get in on it, and will only feel vindicated if it tanks.

Why else keep up frequent reading of this thread and posting negative comments?

It's common among people who missed out. And are fearful they will lose out again if it takes off

(which it will eventually unless it is legislated out of the USA,  or a vastly superior coin replaces it).

He's doing a reverse sweat.

Those are much harder on oneself than a normal sweat, because one is down on oneself for making the wrong decision previously so anger at one's self gets involved.

• 5 months later...

Setting a New Standard: Ledger Nano S becomes the First and Only Certified Hardware Wallet on the Market

Ledger is thrilled to announce that the Ledger Nano S received CSPN (Certification de Sécurité de Premier Niveau/ First Level Security Certificate) certification, making it the first and only certified hardware wallet on the market. The security certificate is issued by ANSSI (Agence Nationale de Sécurité des Systèmes d’Information/National Agency for Information Systems Security), the French cybersecurity agency.

LINK

Archived