PG Tips

iainiain101

On 2/26/2019 at 7:00 PM, scorecard said:

1. Agree, PG Tips have great flavor. I buy a couple of boxes from Lotte supermarket in Hanoi every trip.

Why? Why bring it all the way from Hanoi, since it is available in all the Rimping markets as well as Top Supermarkets?  Rimping even sells several different varieties of PG Tips;  Regular, English Breakfast, Earl Grey, etc.  Top Supermarket only carries the Regular PG Tips.

1 hour ago, FolkGuitar said:

Why? Why bring it all the way from Hanoi, since it is available in all the Rimping markets as well as Top Supermarkets?  Rimping even sells several different varieties of PG Tips;  Regular, English Breakfast, Earl Grey, etc.  Top Supermarket only carries the Regular PG Tips.

Looked for it before at Rimping and didn't see it. I'll look again.

21 hours ago, bluesofa said:

25 Baht

edit: Sorry!

I only know of two. A male swan or a bread roll (or bap, barm cake, etc)

A sweating forehead....He's got a cob on.

As opposed to having a LOB on!   lol

2 hours ago, scorecard said:

Looked for it before at Rimping and didn't see it. I'll look again.

At Rimping, Nim City, it was on a free-standing rack just at the front of the Tea-Coffee room. Saw it there last week. By now they may have moved them into the room itself.

Tops Chotana and Tops Kad Suen Kaew both had it on the top shelf of their tea displays, above eye level.

2 minutes ago, FolkGuitar said:

At Rimping, Nim City, it was on a free-standing rack just at the front of the Tea-Coffee room. Saw it there last week. By now they may have moved them into the room itself.

Tops Chotana and Tops Kad Suen Kaew both had it on the top shelf of their tea displays, above eye level.

Thanks.

Archived