Kiwi dies on holiday in Phuket celebrating second wedding anniversary

webfact

6 minutes ago, Happyman58 said:

Let you on a secret. Carlos  Thai women are built to please. What is the old saying "Happy wife happy home" What is your favorite beer? Please don't say Chang or Leo  Yuk

I was kidding, I don't drink... Apart from an occasional weekend blow out, maybe twice a year !!!

Too busy keep my wife "happy" ?

10 minutes ago, Happyman58 said:

That's ok Max  Thought I would cheer you up for the rest of the day A little bit of humor makes everybody's day. Well some I see

I dont really see the humour in people talking about their sex lifes and reading about other peoples sex life doesnt really cheer me up at all .

I have no desire to know about your wifes sexual desires 

45 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

I'm 45 and bald already, so where does that leave me ??

I exercise on a regular basis and don't really drink alcohol that often but after reading more stories like this, plus your response, I might need to re-evaluate !!

RIP fit guy that I didn't know...

Nah, you are 45 already. You´re on the roll, dude! No need to change, your body has adapted to your lifestyle.
You also say, not really drink alcohol that often. However, that might be why you are bald. :cheesy:

12 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Nah, you are 45 already. You´re on the roll, dude! No need to change, your body has adapted to your lifestyle.
You also say, not really drink alcohol that often. However, that might be why you are bald. :cheesy:

These attempted jokes r getting worse

13 hours ago, moe666 said:

Ther has to be more to this than what has been reported 32 years old too young to have heart issue. Must be a big cover up by the Thais yes what are they covering up.

My best wishes to the family on the loss of their loved one, too young to go

No. Happened to a close friend of my brother. Of similar age, he went to play tennis with his family and dropped dead on the court. Undiagnosed pre-condition. RIP

24 minutes ago, Justfine said:

These attempted jokes r getting worse

No problem for you! You do not need to worry! It was not pointed at you, and the one it was pointed at reacted in the expected way.
That was probalby because he could understand the joke.

Unfortunately, that is something I can´t or won´t help you with. Anyway, you seem to have entirely too much time on your hand. Try getting a hobby.

57 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I dont really see the humour in people talking about their sex lifes and reading about other peoples sex life doesnt really cheer me up at all .

I have no desire to know about your wifes sexual desires 

Ok, Max  Instead of calling u Sane max  I will call you Sad Max. Go outside Max the sun is shining and it's a beautiful day  Go for a walk say Hi to the neighbors. Hope that cheers you up? 

Just now, Happyman58 said:

Ok, Max  Instead of calling u Sane max  I will call you Sad Max. Go outside Max the sun is shining and it's a beautiful day  Go for a walk say Hi to the neighbors. Hope that cheers you up? 

Ah, are you unhappy because I dont want to hear are your Wifes sex desires ?

I am stuck inside for the day , cannot go outside , would you like me to tell you about my sex life ?

How often I have sex ? Would that cheer you up ?

1 hour ago, cornishcarlos said:

I was kidding, I don't drink... Apart from an occasional weekend blow out, maybe twice a year !!!

Too busy keep my wife "happy" ?

I kept my wife happy by building this beautiful garden  She loves it I am honest I do have a beer when it is hot and I have worked hard  Had a choice it will be Leo 

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Ah, are you unhappy because I dont want to hear are your Wifes sex desires ?

I am stuck inside for the day , cannot go outside , would you like me to tell you about my sex life ?

How often I have sex ? Would that cheer you up ?

oh sad goodbye max enjoy your time inside I am not unhappy  believe me  but I see u can have an argument over 2 flies crawling up the wall GOODBYE MAX  

Just now, Happyman58 said:

oh sad goodbye max enjoy your time inside I am not unhappy  believe me  but I see u can have an argument over 2 flies crawling up the wall GOODBYE MAX  

I am not having  argument  , Can you not understand ? I just dont want to read about a 57 year olds womans sex desires at 7 AM in the morning .

Nothing to do with me being sad, argumentative or anything else like that

43 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I am not having  argument  , Can you not understand ? I just dont want to read about a 57 year olds womans sex desires at 7 AM in the morning .

Nothing to do with me being sad, argumentative or anything else like that

ok max u made your point  Have a good day. And the wife is 53 not 57 Ok and i am very proud of her  Sorry to upset u bye

Archived