HDPrime - be warned

Esso49

I've given up completely on HDPrime. The service is so unreliable and there are so many other better  options. It came to a head last week when for the umpteenth time the live stream for a big football match was unwatchable, constant buffering. Then the channel which was supposed to be showing another big game showed a different sport completely. What's the point when the big event you've been waiting for is useless?
It wouldn't be so bad but the only and only guy in customer service (a regular contributor to this forum, I believe) ignored all of my emails. He always denies any problems exist unless you provide evidence, so this time I sent him a screenshot proving the service wasn't working. No reply. I resent it, no reply. I sent it to a 2nd email address which he had used before. Again, no reply.
I've gone back to Mobdro, which nless and until- it doesn't offer catch-up but it is free and the streams are much better.
Unless someone convinces me HDPrime have repaired the service for good and started replying to emails I won't be going back and I suggest you don't waste your time and money either ????

Edited by pomozki

22 hours ago, pomozki said:

I've given up completely on HDPrime. The service is so unreliable and there are so many other better  options. It came to a head last week when for the umpteenth time the live stream for a big football match was unwatchable, constant buffering. Then the channel which was supposed to be showing another big game showed a different sport completely. What's the point when the big event you've been waiting for is useless?
It wouldn't be so bad but the only and only guy in customer service (a regular contributor to this forum, I believe) ignored all of my emails. He always denies any problems exist unless you provide evidence, so this time I sent him a screenshot proving the service wasn't working. No reply. I resent it, no reply. I sent it to a 2nd email address which he had used before. Again, no reply.
I've gone back to Mobdro, which nless and until- it doesn't offer catch-up but it is free and the streams are much better.
Unless someone convinces me HDPrime have repaired the service for good and started replying to emails I won't be going back and I suggest you don't waste your time and money either ????

What football match were you trying to watch? If it was being shown on Sky Sports/ BT Sports I've found the same match is being shown on the Bein Sports link (I think taken locally from True Sports) is better quality and much more stable. I only return to Sky Sports/ BT Sports for the pre/post match discussions which are generally more stable. Champions league matches on BT Sports are also shown on Sports Net which again is usually stable.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sumrit said:

What football match were you trying to watch? If it was being shown on Sky Sports/ BT Sports I've found the same match is being shown on the Bein Sports link (I think taken locally from True Sports) is better quality and much more stable. I only return to Sky Sports/ BT Sports for the pre/post match discussions which are generally more stable. Champions league matches on BT Sports are also shown on Sports Net which again is usually stable.

I actually also pay for to Bein Sports (and TV Mucho!) , so I know I can watch Premier League games there. They used to have Champions League too, until this season. So now, I'd prefer to just stick to Sky Sports and BT Sport cos they have the pre-match and post-match panels but the HD Prime streams are never reliable for big games. I think it might've been Man City-Chelsea, can't remember now. ????

incidentally, a mate suggested this site
https://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/

he said you can watch full replays or highlights for free afterwards so I watched the Man United-PSG game the morning after - perfect! you can pick pre-match panel, 1st half, 2nd half and post-match analysis, fast forward any time.
also, he says he watched the Spurs CL game for free and live on goal.com
The point is, I've had enough bad experiences with HD Prime to not bother with them again and the fact they ignore repeat emails is not acceptable in my book. Now I watch CL on Mobdro, not perfect - but mostly reliable and it's free - and there appear to be several other free options for watching live and in catch up
If you can suggest any other good streams for BT Sport/Sky Sports I might give them a go but if I'm paying for them I expect them to be reliable and to reply to emails, not try to deny issues when they do crop up. Cheers

Edited by pomozki

7 minutes ago, pomozki said:

????If you can suggest any other good streams for BT Sport/Sky Sports I might give them a go but if I'm paying for them I expect them to be reliable and to reply to emails, not try to deny issues when they do crop up. Cheers

Champions league matches on BT Sports are also shown on Sports Net which again is usually stable.

Click on the sports schedule option on the HDPrime TV home page. From the drop down box click on the match you want to watch and it will take you straight to it. 

With Champions league matches you will automatically be connected to the relevant Sports Net channel

For all EPL matches you will automatically be connected to the relevant Bein Sports channel. All EPL matches, including the Saturday 3pm games and midweek evening games, are available from that list.

33 minutes ago, NE1 said:

I'm trying to watch the F.A. Cup game at the moment  , no sound no big deal , but the buffering is rubbish. Matter of fact the channel has shut down.1138771206_ScreenShot2019-02-16at19_53_52.png.95f5dcc924a748063f8fb9a681158b91.png

I'm

watching on HD Prime using sports net. It's working fine, no buffering and the commentary is in English.Half time at the moment

Screenshot (13).jpg

Edited by sumrit

4 minutes ago, NE1 said:

What is sports net ?  Doesn't matter , got it.

Sorry, it's actually called sky net sports.  Do it the way I describe below to select the match you want to watch and you don't even have to search through the BEIN/SKY NET SPORTS channel to find the match. Click on it in the schedule and HD Prime takes you to it automatically. 

Click on the sports schedule option on the HDPrime TV home page. From the drop down box click on the match you want to watch and it will take you straight to it. 

With Champions league matches you will automatically be connected to the relevant Sports Net channel

For all EPL matches you will automatically be connected to the relevant Bein Sports channel. All EPL matches, including the Saturday 3pm games and midweek evening games, are available from that list.

Screenshot (14).jpg

• 5 months later...

can anyone in Thailand who uses HD Prime tell me what the service had been like specifically for the past 5 days? Mine was decent before that but utter dross since, cant play a single movie/series and live tv is totally unwatchable. Ironically the only thing that was watchable(just) last 5 days was the Palace v Everton game(different source?) thanks for any feedback 

2 hours ago, thecolonel said:

can anyone in Thailand who uses HD Prime tell me what the service had been like specifically for the past 5 days? Mine was decent before that but utter dross since, cant play a single movie/series and live tv is totally unwatchable. Ironically the only thing that was watchable(just) last 5 days was the Palace v Everton game(different source?) thanks for any feedback 

I've had no problems in Chonburi, using AIS Fibre. I only use the options for TV and sport, I don't watch movies.

2 hours ago, thecolonel said:

It's been pretty good for me using TOT Winet. 

2 hours ago, edwinchester said:

It's been pretty good for me using TOT Winet. 

thanks to both. Im actually in UK for last 3 months(and fo r3 more before return to Thai) Since May its been pretty decent. Previous years were useless but this year has been 'good'. Since last Wednesday its been <deleted>, ive e mailed evryday but he says he doesnt know whats wrong. So was curious re Thailand performance. Must be a European thing then, something has clearly happened ....the difference is night and day! 

my needs for HD Prime are drama series and Live golf. Can anyone recommend a cost equivalent (or even free!) alternative ? thanks in anticipation

7 hours ago, thecolonel said:

thanks to both. Im actually in UK for last 3 months(and fo r3 more before return to Thai) Since May its been pretty decent. Previous years were useless but this year has been 'good'. Since last Wednesday its been <deleted>, ive e mailed evryday but he says he doesnt know whats wrong. So was curious re Thailand performance. Must be a European thing then, something has clearly happened ....the difference is night and day! 

my needs for HD Prime are drama series and Live golf. Can anyone recommend a cost equivalent (or even free!) alternative ? thanks in anticipation

I live in Thailand but on my short trips back to visit family in the UK I try and watch HD Prime but can never get it to work there.

13 hours ago, thecolonel said:

Series  -  running perfectly

Movies  - running perfectly

TV      -    live football running perfectly

TV non-football, say Fox/Judge Judy etc  -  picture and sound out

of sync, rendering it unwatchable. 

Watching via wireless internet to my laptop and hdmi to tv.

Today I will re-connect the hard wire, to see if that helps.

Also, will re-connect my STB, which I really do not like using.

It worked for me in the UK for a month last year, but, you do need a good quality internet connection. At one time though I tried watching football on my tablet using a friends internet it was almost unwatchable, with continual buffering. he had a more basic Talk Talk' connection which obviously wasn't good enough.

4 hours ago, sumrit said:

It worked for me in the UK for a month last year, but, you do need a good quality internet connection. At one time though I tried watching football on my tablet using a friends internet it was almost unwatchable, with continual buffering. he had a more basic Talk Talk' connection which obviously wasn't good enough.

the thing is tho, i have great internet avg 25mbps DL and from mid May to last week it was fine(not great, had to reset every hour or so but i could live with that,) in previous years it had been a non starter, but this year was ok. 

Stereolab....since last Wed, on TV my picture sound is out of sync but to be honest it doesnt matter because the picture freezes anyway after 15 secs so unwatchable. Ironically the only thing i could watch was Prem Footy and the service was 'normal'. As for Movies/Series i get the "cannot play m8u3 error 404 cannot find" which i think means it just cant find what its looking for 

Any alternatives Guys?

thnaks

• 2 weeks later...

Posts in breach of Forum Rules removed.

18) You will not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in posts or signatures. Web addresses to personal non-commercial sites sites/blogs, or Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses, may be posted in a member's profile page.

6) You will not post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel. Any such posts will be removed and the poster may face an immediate ban.

Defamation is the issuance of a statement about another person or business which causes that person to suffer harm. It does not have to be false to be defamatory. Libel is when the defamatory statement is published either in a drawing, painting, cinematography, film, picture or letters made visible by any means, or any other recording instruments, recording picture or letters, or by broadcasting or spreading picture, or by propagation by any other means. Defamation is both a civil and criminal charge in Thailand.

I will not say anything that libels or defames HD Prime but the customer service has gone to pot

A message has now been posted, telling subscribers
Defamation and Extortion
Over the past several months, there have been attempts by a group of individuals to hack, blackmail and extort us. If you read a post on ThaiVisa saying that we are a malware network, these claims are complete and utter nonsense meant to scare customers away.
If you have any questions about this, please get in touch, we are happy to explain and reassure you with more details.

one thing I can say for sure is that those are hollow words. I have sent several messages to them inquiring about problems with their streams - the first one took a week to answer
the last 3 have all been ignored, ever since I asked why their mobile phone app requires permission to access all your photos, videos and other files - seems outright absurd to me
so if you won't answer my emails why not answer it here - it is as clear as daylight which Thaivisa user is the HD Prime staff member - he's the guy that springs to their defence every time someone has a complaint in a ThaiVisa thread, even informing them exactly how long it will be before problems are ironed out
either they get their act together with the service and customers' complaints or I really do hope they go out of business. It is becoming a shambles
By the way, a friend has been trialling IPTV, which is similar and a virtually identical price - anyone else got feedback about them? he says they've been fine so far

cheers

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dave Martin said:

How people can think a pirate stream website can have any ethic Is baffling to me...

Looks like they are in full damage control mode, that alone for me confirm the rumors are true

I have nothing to do with HD Prime, I'm just a customer who has used them for several years and is happy with their service over the years.

It might be a pirate stream website but it has been running for several years and has many happy customers who've never been infected by malware using HD Prime.

How you can say that confirms the rumours are true is totally baffling. To continue being in business and making money would surely mean exactly the opposite. It is in the site owners interest to keep the site clean and free from malware to continue in business.

To any member on this site with half a brain, It patently obvious that you, using yet another newbie name, making yet another 'first' post that is all unfounded innuendo are the person trying to ruin this site while (using your other account names) trying to promote your own 'new' alternative site. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, sumrit said:

I have nothing to do with HD Prime, I'm just a customer who has used them for several years and is happy with their service over the years.

It might be a pirate stream website but it has been running for several years and has many happy customers who've never been infected by malware using HD Prime.

How you can say that confirms the rumours are true is totally baffling. To continue being in business and making money would surely mean exactly the opposite. It is in the site owners interest to keep the site clean and free from malware to continue in business.

To any member on this site with half a brain, It patently obvious that you, using yet another newbie name, making yet another 'first' post that is all unfounded innuendo are the person trying to ruin this site while (using your other account names) trying to promote your own 'new' alternative site. 

I fully agree with the above, HD Prime produces a value for money product, it is easy to use, without learning about KODI or some other operating method. The choice of movies and series is un-equalled. Buffering may be a problem sometimes, but easily sorted by changing servers. Mods should review posts under this topic, BEFORE they are published.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Mods should review posts under this topic, BEFORE they are published." wow, resorting to censorship, that will really convince me!

Heck this thread is named "HDPrime - be warned", and every few months something new pops up about hdprime... can someone explain me why is the only iptv with constant problems and that have a customer support that often disappear for weeks of months before reply emails?

Or why you can stream often at full HD from any other websites, but as soon you fire up their app your connection start crawling? 

Is not the best nor the bigger one, so being attacked for no reason don't have any sense.

Huge LEGIT companies have been found to run malware in their apps, but I'm supposed to think a pirate streaming site is immune from a practice that even legit companies has been found to use? On the basis that "if they still open they cannot be bad"?

Edited by Dave Martin

And I'm not even pointing out about the actual PROOFS, as posting them is against forum rule, but that if you know where to look are available online with names and addresses. At least the fact they had a data leak is undeniable.

Edited by Dave Martin

16 minutes ago, Dave Martin said:

And I'm not even pointing out about the actual PROOFS, as posting them is against forum rule, but that if you know where to look are available online with names and addresses. At least the fact they had a data leak is undeniable.

The very fact that, in your posts, you're commenting on posts you've made previously using different newbie aliases shows that you are definitely the person you is trying to defame HD Prime. 

Some of your previous posts (using different aliases) have already been deleted because you broke forum rules. Nobody is going to believe your comments in the future now. 

• Like 1

Of course I made a throwaway account to protect my identity knowing (from the leaks) what hdprime connections are, what's your point?

You seems to put a lot of time researching and defending hdprime... I honestly admit I never seen someone so passionate about a random pirate streaming service in my life.

On a totally unrelated note, their leaked reseller agents list is quite an interesting read.

Edited by Dave Martin
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, stereolab said:

Mods should review posts under this topic, BEFORE they are published.

Mods cannot be everywhere on the Forum and certainly not preview posts as you are suggesting.

If you find something posted that contravenes Forum Rules, please use the report function to alert all online mods to the issue.

From the Forum Rules:

Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately via the report function. We do have the ability to remove objectionable messages and will make every effort to do so if we determine that removal is necessary. Please use the report button only for posts in blatant violation of the forum rules. Misuse of the report button is not allowed. Removal is a manual process so please realize we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. Responding to objectionable messages is discouraged.

3 hours ago, Jai Dee said:

Mods cannot be everywhere on the Forum and certainly not preview posts as you are suggesting.

If you find something posted that contravenes Forum Rules, please use the report function to alert all online mods to the issue.

From the Forum Rules:

Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately via the report function. We do have the ability to remove objectionable messages and will make every effort to do so if we determine that removal is necessary. Please use the report button only for posts in blatant violation of the forum rules. Misuse of the report button is not allowed. Removal is a manual process so please realize we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. Responding to objectionable messages is discouraged.

None of the previous comments were objectionable to me. I simply put forward the proposal of limited review, certainly not a global review.