HDPrime - be warned

Esso49

4 minutes ago, stereolab said:

None of the previous comments were objectionable to me. I simply put forward the proposal of limited review, certainly not a global review.

That is not possible with the current Invision forum software.

Anyway we are discussing moderation now, which is not only off-topic but also not permitted under Forum Rules... so let's keep all future comments in this thread on-topic please.

OK, I'd like to call a spade a spade.
1. I have absolutely nothing against HD Prime or the people who run it. It provides a service. Good luck.

2. It is clear enough to me that Stereolab is one and the same as the only guy HD Prime has in customer service. I don't understand the need to be so coy about it - you have an email address attached to your emails and one here in the forum. Confirming you are one and the same won't expose you to any more risk than keeping quiet about it.
3. That said, please explain why you have stopped replying to people's emails - that is a very bad look and makes it appear to be a bit shady
4. Most important, why are you so obviously refusing to discuss the question of access to people's personal data (photos, videos AND files) in your app? The app will not allow people to use it unless it has access to everything.
At a time HD Prime's integrity has been questioned that really looks bad - yet you have repeatedly (3 times) ignored my emails to you on the subject and sidestepped it here on the forum, too, even though you have clearly read all the replies

oh - here is a screenshot as proof I am not making this up:
image.png.5f807cf3c5daaa8d3da97555b4ec5482.png

again, if all is well with your service I wish it well. But, hey, if people are able to find out all about it here that's a very useful marketing arm for you. So please stop being so coy about this and taking us for fools!

Edited by pomozki
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, HDPrime official said:

I think you are confusing us with one of our resellers, who used to be based in Phuket and had a bit of a reputation. hdprime.tv / hdpri.me is *not* the same owner as hdprimetv.tv despite the similar domains.

34 minutes ago, HDPrime official said:

No, likewise, we had ilikehd.com and he ran ilikehdtv.tv

Now just to save you shooting youself in the foot more, look at this

When I click ilikehdtv.tv or or ilikehd.com or hdprime.tv or hdpri.me, they all take me to very same website

This is Ilikehdtv.tv

image.png.8254cee8820636e37035a91d8e742983.png

And when I click on member login, it takes me here

image.png.ea0306e2e107872b1c1e3876b5972d75.png

When I enter HDprimetv.tv, it takes me to the very same website

image.png.4f83b4f6df1f2e9811e4143ff5f92ca7.png

Now why would that scammer, who is not you of course, link his websites to your login page?

Edited by ThePioneer

10 hours ago, pomozki said:

OK, I'd like to call a spade a spade.
1. I have absolutely nothing against HD Prime or the people who run it. It provides a service. Good luck.

2. It is clear enough to me that Stereolab is one and the same as the only guy HD Prime has in customer service. I don't understand the need to be so coy about it - you have an email address attached to your emails and one here in the forum. Confirming you are one and the same won't expose you to any more risk than keeping quiet about it.
3. That said, please explain why you have stopped replying to people's emails - that is a very bad look and makes it appear to be a bit shady
4. Most important, why are you so obviously refusing to discuss the question of access to people's personal data (photos, videos AND files) in your app? The app will not allow people to use it unless it has access to everything.
At a time HD Prime's integrity has been questioned that really looks bad - yet you have repeatedly (3 times) ignored my emails to you on the subject and sidestepped it here on the forum, too, even though you have clearly read all the replies

oh - here is a screenshot as proof I am not making this up:
image.png.5f807cf3c5daaa8d3da97555b4ec5482.png

again, if all is well with your service I wish it well. But, hey, if people are able to find out all about it here that's a very useful marketing arm for you. So please stop being so coy about this and taking us for fools!

You are completely wrong, I am merely a happy customer. I have no other link to the company. I have no link to any other company, I am retired.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, stereolab said:

You are completely wrong, I am merely a happy customer. I have no other link to the company. I have no link to any other company, I am retired.

as I said in my private reply to you. if I got it wrong pls accept my sincere apologies - you seemed either very partisan each time you commented or very well connected to them
so if I'm wrong I'm sorry
actually, now HD Prime official has introduced himself to this thread it would be great if he kept replying in future so we all well informed when the guys haven't had time to reply to emails
and if it isn't already obvious I wish this service well. I'm not in the same boat as 1-2 others here ????

• 8 months later...

Having a few issues here recently and 'my man' has gone from being super responsive to just flat out never answering(via the Telgram app) almost overnight! 

Im starting to think that my guy might not be there any more?

also wondering if connected to Covid 19 and no sport???

6 hours ago, Gabe H Coud said:

Having a few issues here recently and 'my man' has gone from being super responsive to just flat out never answering(via the Telgram app) almost overnight! 

Im starting to think that my guy might not be there any more?

also wondering if connected to Covid 19 and no sport???

What issues are you having?   Serials and Movies are very stable.  TV was poor over the weekend, but last night was stable. They did post about this via Telegram.

• Like 1

I've not checked this morning as I only watch TV in the evenings but the last 2 nights on Catchup there has only been a handful of channels and the advertised programs would not play anyway.

What is this Telegram mentioned above please ?