Find this thief who stole 100K from woman taking her kid to school

webfact

Find this thief who stole 100K from woman taking her kid to school

7pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

A Pathum Thani businesswoman went on Facebook to say that she had been robbed of valuables worth more than 100,000 baht and had dash cam and CCTV evidence to prove it.

Pictures showed a man using tissue paper to avoid leaving fingerprints as he entered the Toyota Fortuner of Salisa Khonloi, 41.

Evidence showed she had arrived at the school in Lam Lukka at the same time as the thief who parked 20 meters away.

The man was seen walking about then back to his own vehicle to get the tissue paper.

He was driving an Isuzu D-Max with a "Carry Boy" roof licence number ฎพ (dor phor) 9713 (Bangkok).

Salisa went to the cops in Khukhot who just took a report saying there was no evidence anything was stolen.

So Salisa, an auto air con seller, went back to the school and managed to get the dash cam and CCTV footage to get the police to act.

They have not made an arrest yet so Salisa went on her "Salisa Boonkerd" page on Facebook to appeal for help.

She said she was gone just 15 minutes in which time the thief stole a cashier's check for 70,000 baht, 30,000 baht in cash and some gold.

She was not sure at first that she had not left her bag at home but the footage subsequently proved the theft.

Thai Rath said that a remote control jammer may have been at work.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-25

"Salisa went to the cops in Khukhot who just took a report saying there was no evidence anything was stolen."

So they did not believe her !, seems it's not easy to get Police off their bums

and do something ,like their jobs.

regards worgeordie

16 minutes ago, webfact said:

He was driving an Isuzu D-Max with a "Carry Boy" roof licence number ฎพ (dor phor) 9713 (Bangkok).

All the police work is done - now police just need to get together for a photo-op.

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

The lady expects the police to do anything, sadly that is unlikely without her parting with a large donation.

Police have the make/ model/ number of his vehicle yet do nothing why?

3 hours ago, worgeordie said:

"Salisa went to the cops in Khukhot who just took a report saying there was no evidence anything was stolen."

So they did not believe her !, seems it's not easy to get Police off their bums

and do something ,like their jobs.

regards worgeordie

3 hours ago, Darcula said:

All the police work is done - now police just need to get together for a photo-op.

3 hours ago, mercman24 said:

and the crunch line is, * hi thief, if you not too busy, care to pop along to the cop shop to discuss this matter* <deleted> is up with this police force in this country

It seems that you lot chose to ignore very relevant parts of the OP in order to have yet another tedious and unoriginal RTP-bash.  From the OP...

"So Salisa, an auto air con seller, went back to the school and managed to get the dash cam and CCTV footage to get the police to act".

7 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

It seems that you lot chose to ignore very relevant parts of the OP in order to have yet another tedious and unoriginal RTP-bash.  From the OP...

"So Salisa, an auto air con seller, went back to the school and managed to get the dash cam and CCTV footage to get the police to act".

She managed to get the dash cam footage in the hope she can get the police to act, or she managed to get the CCTV footage and she managed to get the police to act?

4 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

She managed to get the dash cam footage in the hope she can get the police to act, or she managed to get the CCTV footage and she managed to get the police to act?

I can't help you if you can't read what is in the article.

1 minute ago, Just Weird said:

I can't help you if you can't read what is in the article.

I can and it isn't clear. You seem to think the police 'are' now acting based on that previous sentence. Can you explain how that's so? 

2 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

I don't believe her people don't leave 70k and gold in a car that's insane 

"Evidence showed she had arrived at the school in Lam Lukka at the same time as the thief who parked 20 meters away.

The man was seen walking about then back to his own vehicle to get the tissue paper."

It sounds to me like she was being followed, and the thief possibly knew she was carrying valuables.... 

3 hours ago, DavisH said:

"Evidence showed she had arrived at the school in Lam Lukka at the same time as the thief who parked 20 meters away.

The man was seen walking about then back to his own vehicle to get the tissue paper."

It sounds to me like she was being followed, and the thief possibly knew she was carrying valuables.... 

Meaby it was just a man there breaking in to cars and  she see the opportunity to get insurance of something she don't have in her car meny insurance scam here 

5 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

What about the silly old duffer the other day, he left 100,000 baht on the floor of a carpark as he put his shopping in the back and drove off leaving it on the floor ? Police were last known to be looking for a cleaner from the carpark, you can't make this crap up.

9 hours ago, Just Weird said:

I did respond then decided not to waste my time.

I can believe it. Slightly less believable is that someone should not be sure whether they left so much of value in their car, and so have to go home to check.

On 5/25/2018 at 9:42 AM, webfact said:

She said she was gone just 15 minutes in which time the thief stole a cashier's check for 70,000 baht, 30,000 baht in cash and some gold.

She was not sure at first that she had not left her bag at home but the footage subsequently proved the theft.

Pretty thick I think

How could one go to the police & itemise the things that were apparently stolen when she wasn't sure 

No wander they couldn't act. Did she go back after checking at home 

The cashier check should be worthless (unless made for cash ) 

On 5/25/2018 at 11:20 AM, Fred31 said:

Ah, I can see that you are a retired cop! Such a sympathetic fellow.............

nope , you are a dumbass if you leave your money for anyone to grab. Dont feel sorry for her.,

Just very realistic

70,000 cashier's check?  In the USA, a cashier's check MUST be made out to a specific person or entity.  Granted that doesn't necessarily prevent the check from being cashed as the casher may fake an ID or may have an accomplice or weak bank teller that will cash the check.  She should just report the check as stolen to her bank.  They issue stop payment.  You wait 30 days or whatever and then they issue another one.  So I have my doubts about the details in the story.  Some breaking and entering of the vehicle seems documented.  But anything stolen seems a bit weak

Archived