A good second hand clothes shop?

onlycw

Can someone recommend such a shop in town and give an address or describe the location?

Today I stumbled upon such a shop in a much smaller town 105 km away from Chiang Mai. Most of the stuff was horrible. But there were good shirts & jackets, too. Apparently, brand names have no meaning to the proprietor. Picked up some luxury brands ?

'Brand names'?  Of course they mean nothing to the shop owners. These 2nd hand duds come to Thailand in a compressed bale; 50 kilos of shirts, of various origins, sizes, colors, qualities, etc.  Open the bale, sort and sell.

Would you know which amulet is worth 10,000 baht?

Look here and find 4 shops in a row:  18.799225, 98.994690

Also here, Tiger 2nd hand:  18.783128, 99.005440

And on hiway 118 towards Doi Saket, starting about 1km from Central Fest, 3 or 4 shops, and even beyond hiway 121 can find 2 big ones. 

I agree that it is a nice day when i can find a top brand shirt in pristine condition, that fits well, and costs only 60 baht.

15 minutes ago, chingmai331 said:

18.799225, 98.994690

Just down the road from the Royal Peninsula, as mentioned a row of shops that have provided me with many T-shirts, jeans, jackets and a pair of nearly new Timberland boots. Almost everything I wear has been provided by these establishments at rock bottom prices. I cant do Central and malls on my 30% of a British pension.

Archived